Bang Bang Bang

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months GD and Eunji maintains their quiet relationship. Eunji busy with all her work, so do GD. They met really rare. GD have lot of work outside of the country and Eunji busy with her new drama filming. They just contact each other through phone. If there’s a time they will meet secretly at GD’s apartment for one or two hour and they will come back to work again. They still sweet and maintain their pure relationship. They holding hand together, they hug tightly when they can. It’s because they’re too busy to exchange experience of their work when they’re met than doing physical contact like that. Just this months they only meet 3 times and it just only for one till two hours. What do you expect?

GD being quiet boy in the early stage of his relationship with Eunji. He didn’t make any scandal. He didn’t spot to go to club in Korea or making crazy party like usual. He choose to call Eunji instead when he can in middle of work break than leaving her just for party. He don’t know why he exactly like this, Eunji can bring a good side of him or maybe he want to show good side of him in front of Eunji. It never happened with his ex, Kiko. Kiko brought his wild side of him everytime. They loved to party and made a crazy night. They have same taste at weird fashion and they’re going all out at the party. They will make it as crazy as they can. They love drink, they love dance crazily, and they love wild things. They’re so match. Or public called it ‘match from heaven.’ But, Eunji never do that. Eunji so innocent. He know she kissed some male actor through drama, but there’s nothing more. Eunji so mature and have good behavior. So that’s why lot of people love her.

Eunji never ask anything about his scandal at the past. It make him relived honestly. He caught in lot of scandal such as smoked scandal, his dating scandal with rebellious Kiko, his crazy party habit, and so on. But, Eunji not once mention about it. His image 180 degree different with Eunji’s image. She maintain her image so well. She acknowledged as good singer who have good manner.

Lately GD thinking how long he will be in this state. Being a good boy is nice, but, he sure that he will come back at his old habit. He met lot of friends through his party. He miss club. He need inspiration for compose hip hop song. He miss the crazy party feeling. He endure it for this two months. Eunji never ask about it. Maybe it because they rare to meet each other. He desperately miss her but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter