Good Morning Baby

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This girl suddenly pass out. I can’t help but to catch her quickly. She fall in my embrace. Her face is so pale. But, the funny thing is I don’t know who she is. I look at her desperately, asking myself again and again, who’s this girl that lying peacefully in my arm. Is she popular? Or is she just debut recently? She’s wearing stage costume, kind of girl group uniform by the way. She’s not in goddess level like Eugene from S.E.S or Yoona from Girls Generation. Ehm, am I that old comparing her with Eugene or Yoona?, GD couldn’t stop mumbling, wondering who the girl is.

But, he can tell she have different charm that makes him look at her. He still wondering while his manager come to the room and saw his artist hugging someone. They stare each other. Any word come out for few minutes. Maybe his manager think that he will flirt with some random female idol again. What a nonsense. His first rule is, don’t messed up with idol. The fans can turn to be scary human by the way.

“Are you just stand there like that? You have to find who’s this girl manager? Look like she’s an idol. Go!” he command his speechless manager. His manager come out but in a few minutes, he come back.

“What again?!” I can hurt my arm if he can’t move faster to find this girl’s manager.

“I need to know who she is so I can find her manager, Yong, eh but, how can she’s pass out, here, with you?” he look at the girl thoroughly and thinking for few minutes and questioning his artist.

“Stop thinking weird. Just go find her manager!” I can’t lose my temper in this kind of situation.

“Aaa, Apink Jung Eunji. Okay wait. I will go to their waiting room on the first floor,” his manager run out to find this girl’s manager. Now, he just stay with this girl. Alone. How can this girl pass out in his waiting room. He continuously wondering how could this happened, today such random day for him.

 

Someone knock Apink waiting room’s door. Apink manager, Hyunsoo, open it slowly and find a man standing there exhausted like someone who running for his life.

“Who’s Apink’s manager?” he ask with his loud voice. Making the girl pay attention to him. Wondering why there’s a guy looking for their manager. He’s not like PD or FD from Music Bank though.

“Me, why?” Apink manager, Hyunsoo answer directly.

“Jung Eunji pass out. She’s now at another waiting room. You need to go there. Now,” he asked Apink’s manager to go wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter