L.I.E

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji’s POV

“So, you and ‘that’ jerk broke up several days ago?” Bomi questioning Eunji again in front of the rest of Apink member. Eunji nod helplessly. Now she have to face her groupmate. The one that close to her all this time. Her second family.

“For the good of us,” Eunji said it with low voice. She doesn’t want her friends hate Baekhyun. Just because Baekhyun hurt her feeling, it doesn’t mean her friends need to hate him or mad at him. 

“So, your ex’s company said that you guys never had any romantic relationship and it just delusional fans’s thought? He sure a jerk. How can he said that you guys didn’t have any past relationship? It just several days, for God’s shakes. I just can’t believe what he did to you,” Bomi just can’t accept what Baekhyun did to her bestfriend. Sometimes seeing Eunji with Baekhyun before, made her worry. She didn’t find any sign of love from his eyes to Eunji. Just Eunji. Eunji blind love to the most dearest and loveable member of EXO. 

“Eunji-ah, I know you hurt so much right now. You must be feel ache whenever and whatever you do now. But, as leader of the group, I want you to focus on our comeback preparation. I think the company will not release any confirmation regarding your status with ‘that’ boy. It’s mean that the company will just ignore this scandal. Maybe after this moment, you will get hate from his fans, saying you just get lucky to be mention as his girlfriends, or whatever it is, and you will be bash about all your action. So please do not take it into your heart and keep moving on. You know how the fans could do. And as your eonnie and your friends, I don’t want you to get hurt by ‘that’ jerk! I curse him to be unlucky all this years along. How dare he hurt my beloved dongsaeng!” the last statement from Chorong Eonnie make me smile. She’s really hilarious. She’s being a good leader by gave me a good explanation but after it, curse my ex after hurt me.

Eunji, Chorong, Namjoo, Naeun, Hayoung, and Bomi laugh together. Forgetting about today’s misery. For them, comforting their broken-hearted family member is a must. Because they know, Eunji never be alone. Apink is one.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

Baekhyun sit quietly with his phone in his hand. He’s busy searching the feedback of his dating confirmation. Maybe he sure too harsh by said that he didn’t have any relationship with her but it’s not his fault. He just said to his CEO that he didn’t ANY relationship with Eunji NOW. And the CEO just made that headline. He doesn’t want to overthinking about it. Eunji must know that entertainmen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter