I Miss You So Bad

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji rolled her eyes. Feeling his cheesiness made her body numb. It’s the first call since 10 days ago and he being this cheesy? Not her type at all.

“Hope you have a good sleep. Good night Seonbaenim,” she cut the conversation and hang up the call. It made the Apink member more and more curious. They can’t hear anything, they don’t know what Eunji heard from G-Dragon. The fact that G-Dragon closeness with Eunji made them shocked already.

“I don’t have any relationship at all with G-Dragon Seonbaenim. Trust me, okay? This caller ID, I never ever put that name in it. Ah, it must be him who put that name when he kept my phone. Ah, so annoying,” said Eunji loud. She’s really annoyed by G-Dragon attitude, but what she have to do? He’s her Seonbaenim, he’s no other than Bigbang G-Dragon. The richest among idol, the world fashionista, but sometimes his taste of fashion kinda weird for Eunji itself. Why he have to bother her? ask Eunji to herself. She pretend to sleep, avoided the anxiousness of her team mate. Ah, what a day Jung Eunji, what a day.

 

Another 10 days passed. Eunji really ignore G-Dragon’s call or text. She never pick up his call or reply his text. She totally ignore him. She need to avoid him, in any occasion. She need to stay away from someone as big as him. Baekhyun and his fans completely ruin her mood this past months. How about GD? She loves Bigbang, but Bigbang isn’t something you can messed up with. And, who? That Kiko Mizuhara is gorgeous girl, she’s pretty. She can’t be compared to her. No, no GD is out of her reach. But, she know she can’t avoided him forever. There’s something called destiny, which is can make two people from different world meet each other although one of them hiding well.

 

It’s the end of the year. A lot of year-end event held by broadcasting company. All the entertainment industry busy to looking for support so they can win the pole or they busy to perform from one to another big event. The end year ceremonies of course made the idol or musician busy. That’s what Bigbang, Apink, EXO, B2ST, or another group do, they of course, perform without stop. Stated their group presence at the entertainment industry.

Bigbang, EXO, and Apink attend the same award ceremonies. Eunji felt anxious. She hope she doesn’t bump with G-Dragon. She already avoid him, she didn’t pick up his call or replied his text. She know if they meet, he can’t let this thing go. The text that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter