Fire

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 10 months Eunji and GD maintain their sweet relationship on and off the camera. Their big fight last time made their affection towards each other grow stronger than before. Eunji eventually become more open to GD, she tried to tell GD what she’s doing or the places she will go and with who. She told him whatever occasion she’d bother about. GD feel touched and he became more open. Slowly he can tell what his past to her, especially his past with the controversial Japanese model. Eunji will spare her time to meet him, take care of him, and travel with him. They often spotted by the paparazzi dated in public. They didn’t bother with the paparazzi presence, they just want to feel free, being a normal happy couple. It slowly made them well-known as National Couple. 

On the other side, whenever their news come out, Baekhyun felt the fire burn his heart. He think how can Eunji ignore his text all this time? He had been told her to be careful with GD, why now, she look enjoy her dated with him. Their dating news is everywhere, they ate this, they went to there, and they did this, all over in the internet. It . It made angry, why Eunji told him she love him so much and now she date another guy? Why Eunji and GD ignore their status as an Idol and date freely in public like that. He felt angry maybe because he couldn’t do that when he dated her, he don’t have a braveness for did that back then even now, but for this two, they feel like they have the world. I know Baekhyun being selfish ex-boyfriend, but it hurt his pride that his ex-do better than him. 

The D-Day of Melon Awards Ceremony

EXO, Bigbang, Beast, Apink, BTS, IOI, and another idol confirmed to perform at the Melon concert. It’s like usual event for idol and they practice hard for giving their fans good performance. But, Baekhyun couldn’t do that now. He’s really anxious. He lost her phone right one day before their performance at Melon concert. He lost it when he went out to meet his old friends. He went to the café around Gangnam, and he went to Namdaemun area to met another friend of his. He couldn’t remember when he lost it exactly. That’s really bother him. He tried to call his number over and over again, but it turned off. The manager tried to track it, but it’s still didn’t work out. The manager told Baekhyun to focus on Melon and he will help him to find his phone. 

On the day of the Melon concert, almost 30.000 people gather up at the stadium. One by one the idol and singer perform at the concert. Fans from all over the fandom ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter