Love Story

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji drama become national big hit. Everyone fall in love with Eunji and Hakyeon good chemistry. People start to call them ‘National Couple’ because they look adorable and match inside or outside the drama. The drama finish its episode last week but people still craving for Eunji and Hakyeon couple. Eunji and Hakyeon sang for the drama soundtrack too. The song top the chart as well. They promote together and they doing CF together. Eunji and Hakyeon doing so well maintain their chemistry on and off the camera and it makes them gain more love from the people. They become trend. Paparazzi start to follow Eunji everywhere she go. They want to caught Eunji have relationship with Hakyeon.

GD in the other side always state his jealousy over Hakyeon. Eunji played his emotion by not care about it. She over and over again because his jealousy. They can’t meet for awhile because the paparazzi follow Eunji every single day. They couldn’t meet for a months because how huge Eunji’s drama. They just contact each other through the phone. It annoyed GD sometimes but he couldn’t do anything. He and Eunji busy with their own work.

But, GD reach his patient point. He start to angry because he couldn’t meet Eunji. He’s being pout boyfriend, asking Eunji to meet him every single day. He miss her so much. Honestly, Eunji feel the same. So they plan to meet at GD’s apartment as usual. GD will pick her up at the quiet spot like what he always do and they will go to his apartment together.

GD pick her up near Pyeongchangdong. Eunji wear black mask and black hat to cover her face. She enter GD car. GD start the engine and drive fast, leaving Eunji’s black van. GD start to smile when look at Eunji. It has been a months for them not to meet each other.

“I miss you so much,” GD touch Eunji cheek and smile to her. Eunji smile back and she kiss his cheek.

“Me too, Oppa,” GD surprised of what she did but he really like it. He smile back. After awhile driving at the busy night of Seoul, they arrive at the apartment buiding. He park his car and hold Eunji hand at the basement. He place his hand in her hip and enter the building together. They don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter