Bae Bae

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s meet,” that’s what Eunji heard for the first time since she ignore all GD’s call. She sigh. There’s no way she can’t ignore or avoid GD. He’s so persistent. Sometimes, she amazed how he can bear Eunji’s avoidance. 

“Seonbaenim,” she couldn’t give the right answer. Half of her heart want to say yes, but another side of her heart persistent to say no.

“Let’s meet at Youngbae’s apartment. Tomorrow night at 9pm,” he hang up the phone without waiting for Eunji answer. Eunji sigh once again. She still can’t understand G-Dragon at all. Why he’s doing this to her? She’s not his type, he said it before, but why it must to be Eunji? 

And, his CEO already had headache because of Eunji dating scandal with Baekhyun, now, if, just if, she accept him, the CEO must be got into trouble again, if someone found out about them. No good option here. The best option is stay single.

 

“Eonnie, what’s wrong?” Hayoung sit beside Eunji. Just her and Eunji doesn’t have individual schedule today. Eunji lining on her and put her head on Hayoung shoulder. She sigh. Hayoung stay still. She now her Eonnie have something she kept for this time being.

“Hayoung-i, if Hakyeon ask you out, you will go?” ask Eunji to her little sister.

“What is that mean? Hakyeon Oppa, is your friend, Eonnie, not mine. And, since when I have crush on him?” Hayoung doesn’t know what’s Eunji mean. 

“But he sure really like you,” told Eunji. She look at Hayoung reaction. Hayoung just sigh.

“Eonnie, it isn’t what you want to tell. It isn’t about Hakyeon Oppa. Someone else. Is it about G-Dragon Seonbaenim?” Hayoung can tell from Eunji facial expression.

“Hayoung-i, My only little sister, you don’t know the truth. It’s about time. It’s about time he will ask you out,” told Eunji.

“Why you drag Hakyeon Oppa here Eonnie. Let’s talk about G-Dragon Seonbaenim,” ask her and look Eunji hoped Eunji will tell her story with GD.

“I told you guys at the car. I don’t have any relationship with him,” said Eunji annoyed.

“That’s the fact and we knew it, Eonnie. But, I think there’s something more between Eonnie and Seonbaenim. But Eonnie, don’t you already forget about Baekhyun Oppa? You loved him so much,” ask Hayoung again.

“Aaa, Baekhyun. He’s a past. Don’t talk about him. I feel stupid,” told Eunji. She remember how cold Baekhyun is. She felt stupid fell in love with that guy. 

“Don’t you think, Eonnie isn’t GD ideal type of woman? Eonnie is beautiful, we know, but I never dream that someone like GD is ‘like’ one of us. We’re not his type either,” told Hayoung give her opinion.

“Smart. I told him too. He said too, that I am not his type. But he’s really random, you don’t know what kind of personality he has. He has something that make you curious. Baekhyun has lovely charm, but GD, he has stro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter