Remember

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback, 10 minutes before Music Bank taping…

“Eonnie, where are you going?” Namjoo stop Eunji to come out from their waiting room. It almost the time for them to perform. They can’t go anywhere or it will ruin the order of performance if they late.

“I just want to go to toilet. I will be back on time. Don’t worry,” Eunji come out, walking towards the toilet. But, the toilet is full of people waiting for their turn. She need to find another toilet. She take the stair to the 2nd floor. It more quiet than in the first floor. She looking around, trying to find any sign of toilet but she can’t find it. She decided to go to 3rd floor. Hoping to find the toilet. She don’t have much time to wandering around like this. Her group will perform soon. She enter the toilet and finish her business rushly. She look at herself at the mirror, she look pale. 

“Is it the effect of make up? Why I look so pale?” she mumbling in front of the mirror. She check her phone, bunch of notifications come out, made her phone keep on. She look at her instagram account and find thousands of comment about her group upcoming performance. She come out from the toilet while checking all the comment. She doesn’t pay attention to anything around her. But she feel a bit ache inside her body. She thinks it maybe because of their tight schedule so that’s why her body mad at her, wanted to rest for awhile. She keep walking but she felt the cold sweat come out from her body. She felt cold suddenly. She open any random room. She can’t think anything else again. She keep walking and someone shakes her hand. That’s the moment she can’t see anything, it’s all dark.

10 minutes before Apink turn to perform…

“So, you girls have to perform without Eunji. Namjoo, you responsible for Eunji’s part. Don’t push it too much, make sure you sing it naturally. Remember, you guys can do it back then, when Chorong couldn’t come to perform. Now, you can do it to. Apink fighting!” Apink manager give them a brief instruction to their emergency performance. It’s not their first time to perform with full member. Fortunately they prepare for it, although it the first time for them without the main vocalist, the center of the group.

In the other side of stage..

“Wait, why just 5 of them perform? Where’s Jung Eunji?” Chanyeol made his group teammate look the way he does. They just realize that there’s no Jung Eunji there. Just 5 of Apink member perform at the stage. They sure they saw Eunji while ago when they had rehearsal together. But, why just 5 of them perform?

“Baekhyun-ah, do you know why?” Chen ask him innocently. 

“How can I know?” Baekhyun answer it right away. He doesn’t know what his ex doing. He sure he saw her at the stage before. Just because she is his ex, doesn’t mean that he know what his ex doing though. But, he have the sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter