All Mine

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD’s car enter one of the big apartment building. Eunji look around. She feel strange. It’s apartment complex, she can’t find any sign of restaurant or café around it. 

“You said you want to grab dinner. I think it’s not the right building,” told her. She look outside again but she can’t find something like restaurant, snack stall, or café. She just find big apartment complex with lux design. GD park the car at one of the apartment building basement. 

“We grab dinner here,” He open the door for Eunji. He ask Eunji to follow him. She still confused where he’s gonna bring Eunji.

“But I think this is apartment building,” Eunji once again tell her opinion. She sure don’t know that there’s restaurant at the apartment building. 

“We will grab dinner at my apartment,” told GD and they enter the elevator together. GD push 27th floor button.

“Aaaaa. Okay. But, wait, what are we going to do next?” suddenly Eunji look anxious. 

GD laugh so hard hearing Eunji question. Eunji still look anxious. She’s kind of afraid something will happen between them. 

“What do you think we’re gonna do?” GD tease Eunji that look confused. Eunji blush right away

“That’s why I asked. Don’t do anything besides eat Oppa,” Eunji hardly trying to look usual.

“Do you think I am ert?” GD ask her, teasing her is fun though.

“You need to send me home. You have to Oppa,” said Eunji again. She just don’t care. She need to come back home. 

GD laugh again. They already arrive at 27th floor. GD walk first and open his apartment. Eunji follow him enter the apartment. Eunji so amaze, how lux GD apartment is. She feel how different her apartment with his, such big different level. It’s wider than Taeyang’s apartment yet more lux. So that’s the reason ton of girls crazy over him. He can buy anything. He is real rich man. 

 

Eunji spot the kitchen and dine table. She couldn’t find anything on it. She look to the kitchen and she couldn’t find any trace of dinner course. She look at GD wondering where their dinner dish.

“Oppa you’re lying. You said we’re gonna eat here,” said Eunji to GD who smile to her. GD can’t help but smile while he look Eunji observe his apartment.
“I am not. We gonna eat here,” told him, still smile.

“But nothing is on this table,” Eunji said again. GD smiling again, thinking how cute Eunji right now. Despite her mature image, he really pure and innocent. So far from her character at the drama. Jung Eunji is more innocent than he expected. 

GD laughing. Eunji sure so funny for him. Her innocent question made him always laugh. 

“I will make a pasta. I already prepared the ingredients,” he go to the kitchen and o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter