Trouble Maker

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where were you during your break? You’re not home,” Chorong asked Eunji right after Eunji come home. Eunji rest her body at the sofa, followed by Chorong.

“GD seonbaenim’s apartment, Eonnie. Sorry, I didn’t ask your permission,” Eunji showed her Aegyo to Chorong, lure her leader to not angry because of her escaped.

“Is it that great? Dating? Woa, I am so jealous of you. But I am not that brave to make it public like you do,” Chorong have a lot of hesitation. She got ton of malicious comments just because she’s close with another male idol. It hurt her a lot. When a guy hit on her, she couldn’t do anything. She’s jealous with Eunji’s braveness, especially dating someone big like G-Dragon.

“Eonnie, dating is great! Try! It’s been years you aren’t date someone,” told Eunji.

“CEO will get headache if I date someone. Not now. Rest, I need to do housework,” Chorong leaving Eunji alone at their main room. Eunji open her phone, looking at Baekhyun message once again. What should she do? Is it better if she just ignore him? Or is there any better solution?

Eunji and Hayoung invited by SBS variety show program Running Man. It’s been awhile since the last time Eunji had been a guest. The PD called it 9+9 special episode. She don’t know what is that mean for the first time. But, when in waiting room, she know what is that mean exactly. It’s about 9 couples race, contain of 9 female and 9 male including Running Member. Eunji greet her fellow idol at the waiting room, she can find Sistar Dasom, Girls Day Minah, Girls Day Yura, Girls Day Sojin, Miss A Min, and Miss A Fei. The PD said 3 more male idol and Running Man member will come, they will be there in 10 minutes. So they will wait for them before pre-recording briefing. Eunji become star because another fellow idol congratulate her relationship with GD. They have a good chat with each other while Running Man member enter the room. They greet each other. The Running Man member enter the room followed by 3 EXO member, Chen, Baekhyun, and Suho. They greet the rest of fellow idol while Eunji and Hayoung still shocked by their presence. Baekhyun, Chen, and Suho bow to Eunji and Hayoung. After all, they’re their senior although Suho and Baekhyun older than Eunji and Hayoung.

The PD start to give a briefing for today’s episode for all of them. Today’s episode is about couple race. The couple will be choose by lottery and they will do some certain game. The couple need to get a high score for winning the prize. The prize are 9 kinds of couple stuff. Everyone is excited except Baekhyun and Eunji. It must be awkward for them because all of the things they going through together in the past.

The recording start when Running Member introduced the guest. 12 idol enter the stage that prepared by Running Man stuff. They make a neat line up with Running Man member. Running Man member greet them warmly. Yoo Jae Seok as main emcee doesn’t forget to tease the idol, especially Eunji because of her open relationship with GD.

“Eunji-ah, what are G-Dragon doing this day?” ask Yoo Jae Seok. She know they will ask about her boyfriend before the filming. Her manager already warned her about this.

“He’s working well,” Eunji try to answer carefully. If she answer it careless, she afraid she will make a mistake.

“He’s dating well too,” said Kim Jong Kook, unite with Yoo Jae Seok to tease Eunji. The rest of idol laughing hearing the RM member tease Eunji, of course Baekhyun.

“Eunji sister in law, I give you big support to date my GD,” told Haha. It make the rest of idol laughing. Eunji laughing too. Since when Haha and GD have a blood relation?

“Ya!!! How can you call her sister

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter