No Way

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD and Eunji relationship step on the 3rd months. Eunji doesn’t question GD about the last article because GD didn’t talk about it with her. She really want to ask but she saw GD act sweet and cute as boyfriend when they meet, she easily forget it. GD being real good boy for her. He sometimes bought her flower and she will cook for him. They can’t date at public places so they often spend their intimate time in GD’s apartment.

Eunji still busy with her drama filming. But she never forget to text GD. Now, she feel it’s like her habit to text GD, to hear his sweet voice through the phone. They never bickering yet they sometimes teasing each other. I think it’s called ‘honeymoon’ stage of relationship.

Eunji got the call again today from her boyfriend. She pick it up right away because now she’s in the break time.

“Someone want to meet us. When you have time?” GD ask her right she pick it up the phone.

“Who?” asked her curious.

“You will know later,” told GD. Eunji wondering who the one that want to meet her. Is he/she close with him? His family member? His nuna (sister)? His mother?

Eunji have a permission from the PD to break for 3 hours. She go right to the place she know very well. GD’s apartment. She enter the building easily because GD give her his password. He enter the apartment without push the bell and just come in. But, her step stop when she found there’s someone else sit in his sofa. She can’t find GD. She bow respectly right away. GD come out from her back, surprised her.

“Why you so surprised?” tease GD. Her face look anxious.

“You can sit,” that person tell her to sit. That person is CEO of YG Entertainment, Yang Hyun Suk. He smile to her. But Eunji feel so much pressure from it. GD take the juice for from his refrigerator her and give it to her to drink first. He sit beside Eunji and look at her closely from his side. He can tell she’s so nervous right now. But after she drink some, she maintain her facial expression. She’s in mode of ready to talk.

“So what do you like from Jiyong?” CEO Yang directly ask Eunji after Eunji finish her drink. He doesn’t smile but doesn’t look angry. He maintain his poker face.

“His persistent. He keep going and never gave up on me when I said no. He’s so shameless,” told her honest.

“Really? What else?” he smile heard Eunji answer.

“He’s sweet. I am not that sweet person, he did it instead of me. He really brave when he asked me out. He said it’s gonna be interesting if we date because we’re so different,” told her again. Now she can face CEO Yang. She feel more comfortable after she look at GD smiling.

“You rejected him?” CEO Yang can’t believe someone rejected his golden boy.

“Yes. About 2 times? I didn’t pick his call, or reply his text. Totally avoid to meet him,” she answer lightly.

“Why? He’s G-Dragon for God’s shakes. Girls gonna die to date him,” he found it ridiculous someone like GD being rejected by the idol who’s not in his level yet.

“Of course, he’s big star G-Dragon. But, I am not dating fake character. I date Kwon Jiyong. I respected him as big senior from king of idol gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter