Heart Attack

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one dare to talk. Eunji busy with her own thought, so do GD. GD drink his juice again, and looking Eunji intensely, observing his junior reaction. Eunji don’t know what to do. Instead of thinking seriously, she laugh. She really think it just a silly joke from him to melt their awkwardness.

“Why laughing? I am not joking,” told GD serious. Eunji stop to laugh. This awkwardness comes again. She don’t know him, she don’t want to know him. Why he throw something silly like this, to the girl he doesn’t know. Is he always like that? Eunji busy with her thought again.

“Why, Seonbaenim? Why so sudden? I don’t know you and this is the first time I have interaction with you,” ask her to the one and only man who sat across her.

“That’s perfect though. I don’t know you either. So I can know you better after we have a relationship. Don’t you think so?” he sure answer her question without hesitate.

“What a weird thought of you. How can you thinking like that?” she can’t understand how the way he thought of something.

“I am the man who don’t like to be friend first with the girl I want to put relationship with. I really hate something like that. If someone want to be friends just be friends. Don’t ask friends to be girlfriend or boyfriend. It ruin the friendship,” he answer it confidently.

“But, don’t you think about considering your feeling first. Relationship between man and woman is about comfortable feeling with each other. I don’t have any answer why you doing this, especially to me. I don’t know you and I know, we have different world,” Eunji talk calmly to respect her senior.

“So that’s why I told you it perfect though. I don’t know you and you don’t know me. It really perfect condition for relationship. If I know you so well, there’s no something like surprising behavior or else. Not interesting,” answer G-Dragon again. He sure talk so well.

“Why me?” ask Eunji again, still trying to figure it out the reason why he’s doing it.

“Because you are my total opposite. We have different polar side. I am too tired to date similar type of girl, my ideal type girl, kind like that. And you know I always dated my ideal type girl, that’s not work though. And, I don’t have any answer for it. Why you? I couldn’t get the right answer. Particularly now,” G-Dragon sure talk really well. Since when?

“Can you give me my phone then? I think the purpose our meeting right now is about phone not others. And I think I will forget our conversation, like nothing happen. I think you’re not in your right mind,” she become rude purposely, but she have no choice.

GD laughing while hearing her answer. He sure think that she is really cute. How can Baekhyun dump this adorable girl?
“You sure really good at talking. Like what I read at the article,” G-Dragon smile.

“I am so surprise too. I thought you kind of quite boy but you talk really well,” Eunji compliment as well?

“I am never back off. I will ask you again in another moment. I already save your number and I will text you. Don’t ever ignore my text or my call, after all I am your Seonbaenim,” GD take the phone from his pocket and give it to the girl. The girl receive it respectfully. Like there’s nothing happen.

“I will leave then. Thank you for helped me when I was pass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter