Boy in LUV

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD laying at Eunji laps at GD’s apartment. They spend a day together, without interfered by journalist, agency, manager, or people who curious about their relationship. People still make a fuss about their dating status. Eunji so tired hearing all their opinion about her and her boyfriend. So that’s why she escaped for awhile at her boyfriend's apartment.

“Are you feel burden everyone know our relationship? If I've been more careful that night,” Eunji sigh, looking GD who rest his head at her lap peacefully.

“No, not at all. I feel relieved,” he cut Eunji anxiousness and smile to her. He touch Eunji’s cheek softly.

“Why?” asked Eunji.

“Because now everyone know you’re mine. Not Hakyeons',” GD sure really jealous over Hakyeon. The first rank enemy for him is Baekhyun and the second rank is Hakyeon. He is sure for that.

“You still upset because of it?” tease Eunji.

“Of course. I hate people keep matching you with him,” GD start to pout. Looking how GD being easily jealous over a drama made her heart flutter. For the first time she decided to date him, she just felt so so. Nothing special about him. But, now, she want him even more. He made her fall for him, slowly.

“You’re so cute, Oppa,” Eunji brush GD’s hair and smile to him. Showing her beautiful eye smile.

“Do you have any schedule tomorrow?” asked him again.

“No, I will take a rest for 2 days. Why?” because of all the commotion, her CEO decided to give a time for break for 2 days. She’s more than happy. She couldn’t take a rest properly this past 6 months because of all the schedule.

“Good. Stay with me,” asked GD. Now he sit beside Eunji. He look Eunji desperate, begging Eunji to stay with him more.

“You don’t have any schedule?” asked Eunji curious.

“No,” GD answer it right away. Looking directly to Eunji’s eyes. Hoping his girlfriend want to stay with him.

“Why?” Eunji asked again. Sometimes he’s frustrated by Eunji’s curiousness on something. She always ask something, about everything. He believe Eunji will ask him about his past soon. Someday.

“Hyung give me time to rest for 1 day. But I will ask 1 more day,” Eunji look at him. Smiling without fail. Trying to play as naïve girl.

“But, I never agreed I will stay,” Eunji play GD’s emotion again. She always succeed on it. She love teasing him.

“Yah!! Jung Eunji!! Don’t you dare reject me,” GD grab Eunji’s hip, make them more closer.

“I don’t know,” Eunji playing hard to get and laughing so hard.

GD pull Eunji neck and kiss her lips. After one moment, they look at each other. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter