Apology

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji throw her body to her bed. She’s so tired because of today long race. She’s tired physically and mentally. She can’t lie what Baekhyun said at the filming location bother her now. It isn’t because of Baekhyun acted, but because what he said logically true. Her relationship with G-Dragon keep going well until now. Actually she’s surprised too, what her thought of him totally different than his actual behavior. And what the most surprised Eunji are GD sweeter and more gentle than Baekhyun. GD never forget call or text her if they couldn’t meet, he will told Eunji what’s his today activities or what he’s gonna do, he introduced her to his friends and colleague, and he always make Eunji comfortable around him. She never expected that GD is such jealousy puppy who always pout when they couldn’t meet. He’s easily jealous with Eunji’s friends too. But they never fight because of it.

Eunji think and think over, she decided not to worry about what Baekhyun said. She decided she will cherish every time she had with her boyfriend. Eunji open her phone and push number 3 button. It direct call to her boyfriend. But, no one pick it up her call. She call him once more and it end up to the voice mail. She put her phone in her desk and decided to sleep instead. Tomorrow gonna be long long day. She need to come back to work.

“Eunji-ah. I am too tired last night. Sorry I couldn’t pick your call. What’s wrong?” GD call Eunji right away after he wake up. He’s too tired yesterday. He worked since the morning till night, without proper break.

“You must be tired. Oppa will go to Jeju Island today, right? I want to go too,” Eunji know GD will go on trip with his friend to Jeju Island without her. He ask her last week to go with him, but she had pack schedule until next week. She couldn’t join her boyfriend to go. She want to go on trip too, it’s been awhile since the last trip she had.

“Do you want me to kidnap you? I can do it for you if you agree with it,” tease GD. He want to his girlfriend join him to go on trip. They never going on trip, not even once. They always meet at GD’s apartment, Taeyang’s Apartment, or Apink apartment. That’s it.

“Hey Oppa. Forget it. My CEO will be hate you forever,” told Eunji playfully.

“I miss you, my Jiji,” Eunji chuckle with GD’s confession. It always make her heart flutter. She just realize how adorable GD is.

“Me too, Oppa. Come back faster so I can meet you,” GD smile heard his girlfriend miss him too. He couldn’t meet her this week and next week. He make sure that he will meet her after his trip end.

GD have a lot of fun during his trip. He went to the beach, he dived well at the sea, and he watched the dolphins directly at the ocean. He ate delicious food and he’d fun playing around with his friends. He played well. It’s been awhile since he can play this much. Seoul made him . Work his energy. He feel fortunate he has Eunji, the one who always cheer on him although she’s busy. He realize he need ask Eunji to go with him on trip next time. It’s better if it is outside the country. The place which no one know them. He miss Eunji a lot.

At the hotel, he check the news, he want to know what hot news Korea have right now. One news catch his attention.

“Baekhyun and Eunji are couple for Running Man”

He wondering what kind of news is that. Eunji told him that she’s invited by Running Man and she will be the guest. But he doesn’t know that Baekhyun will come too. He open the news, there are some photos showed Baekhyun and Eunji are pairing as couple. One photo showed Baekhyun protected Eunji body from ball and the other one showed Baekhyun piggybacked Eunji. Of course there are another guest too, but Eunji and Baekhyun couple made to be the headline. Some praise Baekhyun look good and gentlemen, some feel relieved Baekhyun’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter