Way Back Home

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Young Point of View…

“Do you break up with her? Are you crazy Ji Yong-ah?! You know it isn’t her fault. You can blame Baekhyun but not Eunji. You said you love her, you seriously want to be with her. But, how can you being such an and put the blame on her,” Young Bae throw a fit on me. Maybe he heard from Seunghyun Hyung that I am the one who asked for break up. Rather than Bae or Seungri or Daesung, Seunghyun is the one who close with Eunji. He is the first person who know our break up. He threw a fit on me because of my coward action. But, I can’t help it, I was so damn angry. My pride is hurt. I still can remember, Seunghyun Hyung said I need to eat the damn pride. Now, Bae is the one who’s mad at me.  
“Shut up. I want to sleep. Can you leave me alone Bae-ah. I am so tired,” I pull the blanket to cover my thin body. I don’t have energy to have an argument with him or anyone else. I’ve been get a headache. I don’t want to get another one. I want to sleep. At least, sleep make me forget about how hurt my heart is.
“This is the first time I am disappointed by your action,” I can hear Bae slam my door hard, leaving me in despair. Now I am alone. I can cry by myself. I am at fault.

 

I know I am this coward. I don’t know that word really come out from my mouth so easily that night. I am so angry because of Baekhyun’s provoke words, that’s true. When I looked at her, I just can think that she’s Baekhyun’s ex and my pride doesn’t let me to tolerate it. Eunji isn’t the one at fault. It’s me. It’s me the one who still doubt her feeling toward me. She work really hard to put all the trust on me during our relationship. Whether I sometimes lie on her, she still believe me. Sometimes I made a mistake, but with her open arm, she forgive me. When I caught in scandal she still stay beside me. When someone else curse at me, she’s the one who smile at me. I am totally jerk. I know. 

 

On the other side, on a big classy building at Apgujeong, Gangnam District, Seoul.

Three person sit on sofa without saying a word. They remain silent but their face so doomed. The younger one look gloomy with bruised all over his face. The older guy look so gloomy like on funeral. The older woman silently look on to the younger one, worrying about the bruised face on the pretty face of their company idol.

 

“What are you doing all this time Byun baekhyun! Looking at your ex picture? You told me a year ago you didn’t have any relationship with her! But what is it! Your old picture with Eunji is all over in internet. Satisfied now? Byun Baekhyun can get over his ex. Shame on you Byun Baekhyun, couldn’t let his past memories with his ex. Byun Bakhyun who never admitted on their relationship turned out to stalking on her ex. You read all Baekhyun-ah? You lie! Why you lie and make our company image crumble just in one night. Why?!” Director Seo can hold his anger anymore. The scandal too big to handle. He has busy to handle all journalist demand for a statement this two days. What made him so angry is now SM stamped as liar company. He’s the one who have to be responsible on this things, because he’s the director.
“Are you okay now? You fight with GD right? Your bruise still visible. Do you already put ointment?” The woman change her sit to next the younger and touch softly on the younger’s face.
“Yes, the member helped me to put it,” the younger answered softly. 
“You fought with GD? How if he sue you and charge you insulted him? He’s YG golden kids as you know. How can you never think before acted!” Director Seo mad again. He stand up, walking back and forth. Now, he need to come up with the plan if YG sue SM because of Baekhyun hit GD. Baekhyun isn’t on GD’s level so he pessimist Baekhyun can win if GD really sue him.
“How can you say that. Look, he’s hurt too. If they sue us, we can sue him back. We’re SM and we are the biggest entertainment agency in Korea. Remember that, director” the older woman look annoyed. She’s the director too, she’s born and got older with SM. She’s proud being part of SM and she know SM is strong company. SM still in the first place. SM always be the first.
“Kwon Boa, you coddling him too much. Ya, Byun Baekhyun, we will halt all of your schedule and do reflect. Don’t go anywhere and stay at your dorm, understand?!” Director Seo come out from the room, leaving the two alone.
“Noona, I will come back to the dorm now. Thank you for concern about me,” Baekhyun bow to Director Kwon. He felt terrible. He is in regret, if it is not from his carelessness, this sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter