Don't you dare

Run

After another few rounds of dancing, Rae finally wrapped it up and everyone headed home. As they walked in the door, Jackson saw Kokorana sitting on the couch. She was listening to music through her headphones, but singing out loud. Rae shook her head and excused herself to her room. Jackson walked over to the couch, waving at Kokorona to get her attention. 
She pulled the headphones off her head “Did you have fun?" She asked. "Rae texted me earlier and told me you guys were at the company with the babies.” 
Jackson grinned “Yeah, those kids work pretty hard, I'm impressed.” 
Kokorana poked Jacksons side, “So does that mean I’m off the hook?” she asked cutely. 
Jackson let out a sigh and leaning back against the couch. “No, not really. You know I worry about you. I know you've been by yourself all these years, but now that I’m staying with you again, I think I’m trying to make up for all those years I should have been looking out for you.” 
“Jackson. I’m a grown woman, I can take care of myself.” Kokorana said, frustratedly. 
“You might be a grown woman, but I am still your hyung and I don’t like how close you are to Mark. I barely know the kid.” Jackson started to raise his voice. “You’re not the same girl I knew back in America.” 
Kokorana jumped off the couch and glared at him, “How am I any different?”
Jackson tried to think of ways to explain, but the words wouldnt come out of his mouth. 
“That’s what I thought, you’re just jealous that I have a life outside of you. I have been living my life without you. I don’t need you to come in here and try and control it now. You lost that privilege long ago.” Kokorana started to walk away when she heard Jackson raise his voice once again. 
“No, my job of protecting you is never over! I swore back then that I would always protect you, and I’m doing it now. I want you to stop seeing this Mark guy. You can be friends but I don’t want you dating him. He's not good enough for you.” 
Kokorona opened to respond, but was drowned out by a new voice. 
“Be……QUEIT” Rae's voice suddenly echoed through the living room. “I don't know what youre arguing about, but I know it wasn't important enough to wake me up. Now...if anyone wants to sleep here tonight, they better keep their damn mouths shut!” Rae glared at Koko, “You should know better than to wake me up. Especially when I have work early tomorrow. You said there would be no issues with him moving in, and I had already turned it down several times. I finally let him come here and THIS is how you behave? Get this under control now or I'll kick you BOTH out.” Rae turned back into her room and slammed the door behind her. 
Kokorana was on the verge of tears. Maybe this was a bad idea after all, she thought. Jackson saw the troubled look on her face and tried to comfort her but she pulled away.
“No, I’m not going to talk to you. I might get kicked out because of you, and then where would I go? Rae has been there for me since the beginning and took me in when I had nowhere to go.” Koko looked Jackson in the eyes. “I don’t know who you are anymore.” Kokorana turned to her room, but Jackson called out to her again.
“Stop right there and let's talk this out...okay?” He begged. Rae came barging out of her room, ready to yell at someone when she saw Koko's tear stained face. She walked around Kokorana and looked at Jackson, 
“I’m too tired to deal with this tonight. Consider yourself lucky.” She turned back around grabbing Kokorana hand pulling her into her room. “You're sleeping with me tonight." Kokorana nodded, she didnt feel like arguing. And with Rae so grumpy if she told you to do something, you did it without question

 

 

 

Author notes

Thanks to my amazing editor I able to get this up tonight. She's also been waiting on me to write something. I'm also lucky enough to have her as my best friend cause she able to fix my errors in my story and put what I'm thinking into the story. I guess you really get to know someone after 10 years you can know what a person is thinking and be able to express their feelings when they themself can't. 

Rae is based on my best friend and how she would really act in real life. 

I wouldn't be who I am without her. I wouldn't even know what K-pop if it wasn't for her.