Youngjae part 1

Run

It took Kokorana about an hour to get through all the paperwork, but she sighed as it was finally complete and she could go home. She walked out of the office to see the boys dancing to an EXO song. The boys were extremely well, but it figured, as Rae expected perfection, especially when it came to choreography. Koko stood there in awe as she saw both Mark and Jackson attempting to keep up with the boys. Mark was doing slightly better since it wasn’t his first time dancing with them. Rae was walking circles around the two non-trainees, giving them hell. She seemed to be giving Jackson the most grief, probably due to the problems he had already caused her. 
Chaebin suddenly spoke up, “Lay off the boys a little, Rae.” Chaebin was the only one who could speak up against Rae, it could have been cause she thought he was adorable or just how close they had gotten over the last few years. “They’re not used to your training like we are.” 
Rae rolled her eyes, about to speak when Chaebin turned to s and told them to leave the room and take a small break. They nodded, heading out. 
“Today’s not the best day to be talking back to me, Chaebin, I’m not in the mood to deal with it.” Rae shot, glaring at him. 
“I know.” He responded “That’s why I sent the boys out. You need a break, I can tell you didn’t sleep. Your eyes look more dead than usual. just go home and relax, please.” He moved over to Rae giving her a slight hug. 
Rae smiled and Kokorana knew that Chaebin had won. She looked over to Jackson and saw he was staring at Chaebin in disbelief. She supposed Jackson had gotten use to no one winning fights with her, but she was won over so easily by her favorite trainee. Kokorana couldn’t help but let a laugh escape . 
“Jacks you’ll never be able to do that so stop hurting yourself trying to figure it out.” Jackson just shook his head and grunted. 
Rae gathered the boys back into the practice room to tell them she was going home for the day and that Chaebin would finish leading their practice. Without questioning, they all nodded and all gave Rae a small hug before she left. With a small smile on her face, Rae left the practice room. She, Kokorana, Jackson, and Mark all headed out to the park.
    As they entered the park area, they all switched on their phones and opened their Pokémon GO apps to start the hunt. Things were going fairly smoothly, although no one was talking much. 
Rae suddenly groaned aloud, "This heat is seriously getting to me."
Kokorana nodded, fanning herself with her hand. 
"We shouldn’t have come out here today." Rae added.
Jackson spun around and shot Rae a dirty look. "Hey, I was trying to be nice taking us all out here." 
“Well , my phone just died!” Rae yelled, ignoring him. 
“Do you always have something to complain about? Ever since I met you all you do is complain and yell at people, I don’t understand how Kokorana can stand being friends with you.” 
Rae gritted her teeth and clenched a fish, about to have Jacksons throat when she saw someone out of the corner of her eye dark behind a bench. She looked over to see a young man with a terrified look on his face. Rae's face went immediately calm as she walked over to the boy. 
“Are you okay? Did we scare you?” Rae spoke softly, inching closer to him. 
Kokorana was trying to calm a now very ticked off Jackson while Mark shifted his attention to Rae. The frighten boy stood up, but couldn’t look Rae in the eyes. Mark looked at the boy, thinking that he looked familiar, but he couldn’t seem to remember where he had seen him before. Mark thought he had it figured out when he heard Jackson call out in a surprised tone. 
“Youngjae is that is you?” 
Youngjae looked up and smiled a little when he recognized Jackson. “What are you doing here?” Jackson asked running over to hug the boy. 
“I told Jaebum that I wanted to start some singing lessons so he flew me out here….” Before he could get another word out Rae cut in. 
“Wait, you know who this cute, adorable child is Jackson, and you were keeping him hidden from me?!?” 
Kokorana answered before Jackson could say anything. “He's a friend from the states. I met him when we had gone to get Jackson. It’s nice to see you again Youngjae. I don’t think we really got introduce last time. Names Koko and that’s Mark.” Kokorana pointed to Mark who hadn’t moved from his spot. “This chick next to me is Rae, she has a thing for cute things.” Kokorana grinned. 
YoungJae eyes got big and he started blabbering. “That’s funny your name is Koko, I Have a dog named Cocoa and she’s so cute. I have all these pictures of her on my phone.” He started to look for his phone, his eyes widened and he started to panic. “Crap, my phone is gone! I need to find it, I’m supposed to meet Jaebum here later!” His eyes started to fill with tears. 
“Oh no, don’t cry!” Rae said. "Youngjae, I will do everything in my power to get a hold of this Jaebum person and find your missing phone.” Youngjae nodded. Rae turned to everyone, motioning for their phones.
“My phone is completely dead.” Kokorana said. 
Mark waved his phone in the air, black screen across it. "Same here."
Jackson pulled his out showing his was also dead. 
“Wow. You're all useless." Rae said in a dead tone, her eyes full of shame. "Youngjae, why don’t you come back to our place so we can charge a phone for you to use and let Jaebum know you lost your phone and that he can meet you at our place.” 
Youngjae got really excited, “Can I please? I don’t want Jb to worry about me.” Rae nodded, happily grabbing his hand and walking him to her car, as if he was her own child.
    
    On the way home, Rae splurged to Youngjae everything she knew about music, including her own work. 
“Wow, you really have your own company and your own groups? That's so cool!” He gleamed. When they got back to the house, Rae pulled Youngjae over to her computer. 
"I’ll show you my babies.” She said excitedly. Jackson had been quiet since they met Youngjae at the park. He stared down at his feet and shuffled into his room. Kokorana watched him go and felt she should go talk to him. Mark waved for her to go ahead, saying he would start up some dinner. Rae looked up and smiled, “Oh thank goodness, I’m starved! And I bet poor Youngjae is too!" She exclaimed, patting him on the head.
Kokorana waltzed into Jackson's room, surprising him in the middle of changing s. 
“Wow it’s been awhile since I’ve seen you shirtless, working out huh?” Koko joke. Jackson turned around and glared at her, “Don’t you know how to knock? You can’t always be barging into my room.” Jackson voiced was laced with anger. Even though Jackson didn’t usually care about her barging into his room, she knew he was heated. She walked up to him knowing all he needed was a hug, but when she got closer, he just pushed her away. 
“Don’t.” he muttered. 
“Don’t you 'don’t' me! I’m just trying to make you feel better.” Kokorana started to yell. 
Jackson wasn’t listening. He was too upset to hear anything his best friend was saying. Kokorana knew Jackson would completely shut down if he continued like that. She would have to do more than that to get his attention. 
“Fine, if you don’t want to talk then I’ll just leave for good and you’ll never see me again.” Koko whisper as she let fake tears fall her eyes. Jackson immediately turned around, unable to deal with her tears. He grabbed her arm firmly. “Don’t say things like that, I’m sorry Koko.” She dragged out her scene, letting fake tears flow until he agreed to join everyone back in the living room. Koko went to help Mark with dinner and Jackson joined in on Rae and Youngjae conversation. 
“You pulled your fake tears out on him didn’t you?” Mark asked, seeing how puffy her face was. 
“Yep, and it worked.” 
Soon, dinner was done and Koko and Mark started to set the table and make plates when the loud sound of a gun being fired rung through the air. The front door was blown off the hinges and in walked a young male with a knife and a gun in hand, with a small group close behind him.