Youngjae part 2

Run

The noise had scared everyone but Rae. She was frozen solid, but not out of fear. She stared at the beaten down door, then scanned slowly up to the strangers. 
“Who the hell do you think you are busting through my door?” Rae yelled. She jumped up, walking straight to the small group of men, no fear in her eyes. Her stance was that of a mother, protecting all the kids in her house. She had to protect them, especially Youngjae, she thought. Youngjae looked up as he heard an alarming voice laced with concerned. 
“Sorry for the intrusion, but we tracked our friend, Youngjae, to this location. I didn’t know if he was in danger. He wasn’t at our meeting place and wasn’t picking up his phone.”
Youngjae jumped up, realizing who it was. “Jb!! I’m okay, I lost my phone so these nice people brought me back here so I could call you. I’m sorry for causing you trouble.” Youngjae started to tear up and Rae was losing it, she couldn’t handle seeing Youngjae cry.
Rae got closer to JB, almost touching him, and pointed a finger in his face. “Just because Youngjae didn’t meet you at the park that doesn’t mean you have a right to bust someone’s door down. Now you better fix the damn door before I kick all your asses.” She threaten. She scanned the faces of the other boys, one of them catching her eyes. He was tall but obviously the youngest. His face scrunched up in concern. 
Jackson spoke sternly, catching Rae’s attention, “They don’t think when it comes to Youngjae, and if anything happens to him they go off the deep end doing everything in their power to protect him, especially that one.” Jackson pointed to another man slightly smaller than Jb. “His name is Jinyoung, he's basically like their mom.” 
Jinyoung tried speaking but Rae cut him off, “If he is the mother of the group he needs to get control of these boys.” Rae pointed the other boys. “No mother would let their child behave this way.” Jinyoung tried again to speak but this time was cut off by JB putting an arm in front of him. 
“These two boys are a hassle alone, they're a pain in my and even I can’t control them. Bambam, the one with the gun, blew your door off. I was just going to knock.” Jb pointed to Bambam, “Hes the devil.” 
“I’m not a devil.” Bambam whined, to which Jinyoung and Jb just shook their heads. 

Jb offered to fix the door, and Rae let a sighed escape her lips. Mark fianlly spoke up catching everyone attention. "I've made quite a bit of food and if you want you can stay for dinner." Rae turned and gave him a dirty look. Jb caught the moment and was about to say they were fine when Youngjae grabbed Rae arm since he was closer to her. "That will be so much fun and I can tell them everything you told me about your company. It is why I'm here anyways." Rae looked around the room and noticed once again the tall cute boy and the adorable Youngjae hanging off her arm. "Only because your so damn cute that i'm even allowing this, Mark set some extra plates." Mark nodded and headed into the kitchen followed by Jackson. They finished the table and as they all sat down Jinyoung next to Jb while the others just tried finding a spot. Youngjae then went on to explain everything to Jb that Rae told him. Rae and Jb started discussing Youngjae future and a few times Rae had to divert her attention to the younger boys when they started acting like fools. Jinyoung watched impressed at how much control she had over them and it took both him and Jb to control them. "How are you able to get them to listen to you like that, especailly Bam. I swear he wanting to be thrown out a window." Koko started laughing and spoke before Rae can answer. "She one owns her own company and deals with people like that all the time and she short temper and she doesn't deal with anyone." Rae looked down, damn her she thought. Rae looked back up with a stern look on her face. "I can give you some tricks to control them." Jinyoung smile and Jaebum and her went back to talking.