Little bit of Bnoir/jj project

Run

Damn Koko, he was the one I needed to speak to. Why didn’t she take Jaebum, she thought. “Hey Rae since they’re gone I need to talk to you.” Rae turned her attention back to Jaebum and she pointed to a table so they could sit. “So I've been meaning to tell you, the night you let us stay for dinner and I got to talk to you, I felt as if…” Rae cut in, knowing where this was going.

“No you don’t Jaebum. We had little interaction with each other. I assume what you are feeling for me is nothing more than you trying to hide your feelings for someone else.” JB looked down and started playing with the hem of his shirt. “I’m right aren’t I?” Jaebum nodded. Jaebum wasn’t the type to show his emotions but when he was around Rae he felt like a little child. There was only one other person who made him feel like that, but he was sure that they didn’t feel the same. Rae stayed quiet for a while as JB continued to stare at the floor. "It’s not that easy, you know." He said, shaking slightly.

“Have you even asked the person if they like you or told them how you felt?”

He just shook his head no. “I feel like Ill ruin things, if they don’t feel the same way.”

How similar the two boys were Rae thought. “Just tell him how you feel, trust me, he feels the same way.” Jaebum looked up, shocked. How the hell did she know it was a guy, he thought.

“I sort of had a similar conversation with him.”

“When?”

“We ran into each other at the park. He really does like you, Jaebum, and you need to jump on it before he gets snatch away.” Jaebum looked over Rae shoulder and saw Jinyoung coming back, his eyes unwavering as he spoke. “They're back. I’m going to tell him how I feel, but if this goes wrong I’m blaming you.”

Rae grinned and watched as Jaebum went over to Jinyoung, grabbing his hands and pulling him into a kiss. Jaebum pulled back from the kiss, looking at a shocked Jinyoung. “I like you Jinyoung, I really like you. I hope you can like me back.” Jinyoung grinned and leaned into Jb for another kiss. “I like you too.” Jinyoung pulled them toward the movie theater, “Let’s go watch the movie before we miss it.” Jb grinned and held Jinyoung hand tightly. He looked back at Rae, waving and smiling. She waved back, laughing as Koko stood there, mouth gaping.

 

 

 

Author note. I know this chapter is short but its my shortest chapter