Ch. 27

Run

The next day came, and Rae woke up early so she could be ready to meet with the boys as they dropped their MV and get to the stage in time. “Nothing better go wrong or someone going to be paying." Jackson was up when she got out of her room. “You already awake? You’ve got a few hours till they are on stage.” Jackson turned around to look at Rae, “Yeah, I know, but I got somewhere to be, I’ll see you at the stage. Save me a seat.” Rae nodded and Jackson walked out the door. It was only 7, where could he be going, she wondered. She shrugged it off and continue to get ready. Jackson made it to the studio and noticed he was the last one to show up. “I thought we were all meeting at 7:30 why is everyone so early?” Jaebum turned to Jackson, “We decided to get here at 6, and have been practicing the dance. I think we've pretty much got it, but we should all run it through a few more times before Rae gets here.” Jackson nodded and look around for Winten. “Hes with the rest of the boys, they will check on us in a few.” Koko spoke answering Jackson unspoken question. Jaebum clapped his hands to get everyone attention. “Alright, let’s get this practice done.” He cued the music and they all got into their spots. While they were practicing, Sanmoon and Winten entered the room and watched them carefully. Sanmoon was impressed how well they were doing for only learning the dance a few days ago. “They should be able to impress Rae enough with what they’ve learned.” Winten nodded, “I agree, but with this she’s going to be expecting way more out of them if they actually agree to becoming trainees.” “Bambam stop ing around and do what you were doing earlier. I know you know this.” Jaebum yelled angrily. “Hyung, I’m tired, you made us practice this for hours last night and then you had us get up early. You're treating us like we did something wrong. ” Jaebum eyes narrowed furiously. “Remember when you broke her door down when Youngjae went missing? Take this as a punishment and a way to make it up to her. You’re not the one who replaced the door. I did.” Jinyoung grabbed Jaebum arm. “Hun, just calm down, let’s just get through today and then you can deal with him at home.” He spoke as he glared at Bambam. Bambam sighed and bowed his head, trying to apologize.
Winten decided to step in. “If you guys keep fighting your gonna keep losing time.” He looked over to the clock, “You guys have about an hour before Rae gets here. So let’s run things over from the top.” They all nodded and Sanmoon started the music again, dancing along with the boys and enjoying himself. Winten pointed out steps that both Mark and Jinyoung were missing and had them repeat it over and over. His eyes scanned over everyone, but he kept darting his gaze at Jb. He walked over to him and pulled him aside. “Is there something you’re wanting Winten?” JB asked. Winten nodded and whispered, “I noticed that your dancing good, but it’s like you’re holding yourself back. If you've got more in you, then what’s keeping you from dancing to your full potential?”

Jaebum rolled his eyes. “I have some back issues, but it doesn’t keep me from dancing to my full potential. I’m fine, I just have to be careful when I’m doing moves where I have to get up and down on the floor.” Winten crossed his arms. “Alright, if you think you’ll be fine then keep dancing, but if I see you get hurt I’m pulling you out.” Jaebum nodded and headed back over to the group.

They continued dancing until they got word that Rae was arriving. The boys started heading out the back so they wouldn’t be seen. Koko gave Mark a kiss, “I’ll see you later. Go enjoy what few hours you have left.”

“I will, just don’t blow this please.”

“Mark, I’ve kept it from her this long. I’m more worried about Jackson.” She pointed to a fidgety Jackson.

Mark looked over and saw that he was sweating. “Hey dude, please don’t give off what we’re doing. I need you to stay calm.” Jackson nodded and headed out to go clean up. Mark left and Koko went to grab the boys. When she returned she saw that Rae had just showed up.

“Everything ready for their Vlive?”

"Should be, as long as the boys are ready mentally." She laughed nervously. “They are. They had a great teacher. They've just been running over some lines and getting the set ready. These boys are really good you have nothing to worry about. Chaebin said we have about thirty minutes.”

"I think I would have already fallen apart if Chaebin weren't so calm. He'll be a fine teacher himself one day."

You know, even after all the groups you've debuted, you still act as if each group is your first. I would think after years of doing this you wouldn’t be nervous. Though Chaebin is really strong headed, I call him as my bias.” Koko grinned trying to distract Rae from being so nervous. Koko told Chaebin to run them through some practice that she needed to take Rae somewhere. Chaebin nodded and Koko dragged Rae out of the building.

"What? Where are we going? Also, Chaebin is obviously my bias." She said, half-jokingly. "But no, really, where are you taking me? I should be monitoring their practice!"

Koko didn’t answer her but kept dragging her until they reached a small shop and pushed Rae inside. “Mark found this a few days ago and it has any and every type of chocolate or candy you want and I know chocolate can sooth you but that’s not the only reason I brought you here.” She pulled them to the counter and order two of their special item, a few minutes’ later two bowls of mac and cheese came out. "I was hoping this would help calm you down. You need to be thinking straight and not all nervous when they go live.”

Rae stared at her bowl. "I guess you're right, but still, we better hurry." She said as she started to eat. "I don’t want to miss anything."

They ate quickly and headed back to the studio, arriving right as they were about to go live. Rae did a last minute check and then signaled to Chaebin to get started. Rae sat back and watched as they went live. She could see they were nervous, but they were holding themselves together really well. They talked about who they were and what the video would be about. They joked around and teased the choreography. Koko was watching them from her phone, watching as the views kept growing. Fans were making comments about how they were excited for them and wanted to see them grow and would be there to support them. She was gonna show Rae but she was too busy monitoring the boys. She saw a few tears escape her eyes and wondered if it was because she was proud or how adorable they were being. Knowing her, probably both. An hour was coming to end and Chaebin once again thanked his fans and called over to Rae to have her end the show with them. Rae shuffled over said something that was almost a mumbled and they signed off with a loud 'fighting!'.

Rae started ordering the boys to grab their things so they could head out. It would take an hour to get to the stage but Rae wanted to get there early. She looked over to Koko, “Are you going with us now or your meeting us there?” “I’ll be heading out later. Don’t worry, I won’t be late.” Rae nodded, “I’ll save you a seat by the producers since you won’t be able to go back stage with me.” Koko gave her a thumbs up and headed out. As Koko left, she called Jaebum, “Where are you guys?” “Mark took us back to his place, well, I guess your place. What’s up?” “Rae is headed to the music show with the boys, and I’m gonna head out soon, but I wanted to know what your plan is?” Jaebum line went quiet as he spoke to the rest of the group. “Meet us here and we'll go from there.” Koko got into her car, watching as Rae climbed into a van with the boys.

A/N This story will be coming to end very soon probably with in the next few Chapters. Its been such long road. originally this is not where I plan on the story going but I like where it went and I'm also ready to start my Vixx story. Its gonna be a little differnt from this one but I'm so ready for this. If any one wants me to write any one shot ships I will just ask.

Hopefully I'll have this story finish by the end of the week.