Chapter 9 (Day 3)

I'm Committed to my Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Puddin's! :) here comes the killer clowns. Lol! Here comes another chapter. I think this is so short. Haha I'm sorry. But I think the next chapter is long? Anyway, here it is. Enjoy!

---

 

No One's POV

 

Jessica and Tiffany are in the Cafe to talk something important.


"So i'm right am i?" Tiffany asked her as she was sipping her coffee.

 

Jessica grab her plate and stared at her amused. "You and her have a past right?"

 

Tiffany almost choked up after hearing that she earned a brief chuckle from Jesssica. "Didn't i warn you about her?"

 

"You still like her don't you?" Jesssica return the question to her.

 

"Are we talking serious in here? cause instead you answer my question you return the question to me." Tiffany said with a little tone of annoyance.

 

"Geez~ calm down okay? we're here to talk in calm ways." Jessica said forcing herself not to burst out in laughter.

 

" Jessi! How do we talk in calm ways when you're not answering my question huh?!" Tiffany said in irritation.

 

Jessica sigh and smiled. "Okay, first of all the first question you ask earlier is so straight forward but don't worry I'll still answer it...You're right from the beginning. Simple, she's my new prey isn't awesome?"

 

Tiffany clenched her fist. "I'm begging you Jessi. I already beg you from the start that don't toyed her."

 

"What do you want me to do huh? you're so kill joy, you're no fun." Jessica said with a pout.

 

Tiffany shook her head. "Stop toying her she's not a toy to played with, yes I'm kill joy because I'm not being funny and dumb in here, I'm serious. And you know what will I do if I get serious."

 

"Then tell her that she's just my prey, do you think that she'll believe you? I have many ways to do to make her believe me..."

 

Tiffany gritted her teeth. "I'm being serious here Jessi! I just can't believe that she's the one you toyed with, Yoona's special to me and right now I'm begging you to stop Jessica."

 

Jessica knows that Tiffany is really annoyed and serious right now but she'll not gonna listen to Tiffany anymore. "No ones gonna stop me. Even YOU."

 

"Why is it hard for me to force you to stop toying her huh? do you even like her? do you even... love her?" Tiffany bombarded her with questions and Jessica stayed silent.

 

Yoona's face keep bothering her and she even don't know why. "I don't love my prey. REMEMBER that!"

 

"Then stop toying her! or else I'll make a move to her."

 

"Yoona's already mine for you to know that she already loves me."

 

"I can steal her away from you."

 

"You can't. She's crazy inlove with me."

 

"So that's why I tell to you that I can steal her away from you."

 

"You already have a boyfriend. Are you cheating Nickhun now?"

 

"So do you?"

 

Jessica sigh. "I have a boyfriend and I have Yoona and they're mine whether you like it or not."

 

"And besides you tell earlier that I'm toying Yoona? and how about you? You cheated on her with Nickhun....c-" Jessica stop when Tiffany stand up ready to leave.

 

"What? you're leaving? awww.. I'm gonna be sad right now."

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "You don't know anything." She said for the last time and leave leaving Jessica smiling.

 

---


Yoona smile and at the same time nervous. She was standing at the front door of her so called teacher Jessica Jung. She was holding a bouquet of flowers which you know for Jessica.

 

She was about to knock when a hands wrap on her waist. She got shock on who the hell it was but her nervousness erase when a hands wrap on her waist so tight.


"My stomach's already hurting, can you let go of me?" Yoona ask but she likes it. It's the first time that someone hug her comfortably.

 

"I don't want, my body wants to get attached with you." Yoona smile upon hearing that.

 

Jessica was smiling from the very start she saw Yoona in her front door holding a bouquet of flowers. She got surprised on why the hell Yoona was in her condo while holding a bouquet of flowers. She already know that the flowers are for her since they had a fight yesterday.

 

Jessica pulled off and she and Yoona were inches away. "This are mine right?"

 

Yoona nod cutely which make Jessica pinch her cheeks. "Thank you. You don't know how happy i am right now." Jessica sincerely said. That's the truth, it makes her heart melt at the sight of Yoona.

 

"Why? why are you giving me these?"

 

Yoona smile. "I don't want my princess get mad at me." And that's it.

 

Dugeun.... Dugeun.... Dugeun... Degun...Degeun... Deguen...

 

It was Jessica's heart beat. "I-ah.. I'm not mad at you anymore." Jessica said while composing herself.

 

Yoona then peck Jessica lips which the latter got shocked. "I-is that really you?"

 

"What are you talking about?" Yoona then laugh.

 

"You're Im Yoona right?" Then Yoona smile.

 

"Yes I am. I am Im Yoona you're girlfriend." Jessica then hug her. She closed her eyes and thank God that Yoona gave her. She doesn't even know why did she hug Yoona so tight.

 

"Do you eat already?" Yoona ask her as they pulled apart.

 

Jessica shook her head. "What do you want to eat?"

 

Jessica then smirk. "Can I eat anything I want?"

 

"Yep, anything. So what is it?"

 

Jessica lean closer and whisper something at Yoona's ear. "I want YOU." She emphasize the word You which Yoona trembled.

 

"M-me?" Yoona stuttered.

 

"Yes you, come on let's go." Yoona doesn't have to complain since they are already inside at Jessica's room.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter