Chapter 5

I'm Committed to my Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

I shook my head and decided to walk in my classroom.

 

Sooyoung was not here cause she said she's lazy to attend the class but she said she's going to attend the practice. As always she's a lazy girl.

 

You know what, I think Ms. Jung is really mad at me for real cause she doesn't even taking a glance at me when i get inside to her class she just make a cold face while looking at the students except me.

 

Well it's for the better anyway. At least i'm safe, I just wish that she can leave me alone forever.

 

---

 

Jessica's POV

 

I don't know why Yoona is really hard to get. Does she want to play with me? I am the only one who can play in this game. Why is she always declining my offer for godsake why? Don't worry, if you're playing really hard to get then fine I will get you as soon possible anyway. Just wait and you will fall for me!

 

After the class ended. Tiffany wants me to meet her at the basketball court to apologize to me.

 

For what? for saying sorry about yesterday that she shouldn't done that and she will lie that it's not true. I'm sorry Tiff but i already know it. Let's just pretend that it doesn't happen.

 

"Hey Jessie!" She waved and smile at me. "Hey Tiff!" i returned the smile and sit beside her.

 

"Why in here anyway? we can meet up after class." i ask her.

 

"Nickhun wants me to watch him teaching your students." She said.

 

"Ohhh. But why are they not starting yet?" I asked curiously while looking at Nickhun with my three students; Taecyeon, Siwon,Kyuhyun. But where are the three girls especially Yoona?

 

"Where's the girls?" i asked curiously.

 

"I don't know. I think they're late. Anyway Jessi I'm sorry about yesterday for shouting at you and leaving you just like that." She sadly said. What a great actress Tiff.

 

"Yah! it's okay Tiff. It really is." I said and smile. That's a lie.

 

"Thank you Jessi" She then hugged me which i returned it.

 

''I'm going to stop you ! " -Tiffany 

 

You're not going to stop me war freak!

 

We pulled back and smile to each other.

 

"Hey Ms. Jung!" Someone call me and that's my student name Siwon.

 

"Oh Hi Siwon." I greeted back.

 

"We wish you can watch our practice right now. It's for you Ms. Jung. We will do our best for you." said Taecyeon sincere. Awww. I blush. For me? that's counted as effort.

 

"He's sweet." Tiffany said which i agreed.

 

"I agree with you."

 

"Goodluck Boys. And thanks by the way." I shout at them and they nodded happily.

 

I even caught Taecyeon winks at me. Well for sure he do likes me isn't it?

 

"Sorry we're late." And my heart beats faster. That voice that i misses every night. And I don't know why.

 

"Hey girls. It's okay just change quickly so we'll finish the practice immediately." They nod and go to the changing room.

 

After that, they back immediately. Yoona who's wearing a basketball short, a simple shirt paired with sneakers with her hair tied in ponytail that she looks so good and attractive into that clothes. I admit it's true.

 

I stared at her, she seems to notice it and look at me then turn away.

 

"You're really something Im Yoona." i muttered.

 

"Pardon?" I turn to look at Tiff who's been worrying at me.

 

"Don't worry i'm just spacing out lately."

 

"You okay?"

 

"Yeah, i am." Truthfully no. It's because of Yoona.

 

I then watch Yoona along with my students focusing on what Nickhun said.

 

"Okay so now show me what you all got. The pairings were Sooyoung, Yoona and KyuHyun while the rest is you Amber, Taecyeon and Siwon. We don't need your score to prove that you are good in it just show me all your best if there's a chance that you're good in it and you can get the high points and that's perfect. Got it?"

 

"Yes Coach." They all shout and began to make their plans each team.

 

 And the game begins.

 

Yoona's moves were awesome. I mean she easily steal the ball from Taecyeon. Good Job Yoona! and she run to shoot it and she got a points.

 

"Hey! you're so good." I heard Kyuhyun say.

 

"Thanks." She response and focus on the ball she's holding again.

 

Awww. I should be jealous on that ball cause you're holding it tightly and you're making it sure that no one will steal it away from you.

 

I am totally look like a crazy person because of you.

 

And the game ended. Yoona's team win. And i'm really proud of her.

 

"Hey Soo do you have towel? i forgot mine." I heard Yoona say.

 

"Ohh it's unlucky day i forgot mine too. Sorry."

 

"Nah. It's okay." Said Yoona. She lift up her shirt so that she can wipe the sweat on her forhead revealing her abs that really makes me turn on.

 

Damn You Im Yoona.

 

"Hey! Im Yoona you're really great at playing. I'll see you on the next practice. Keep it up." Nickhun said giving a thumbs up on her while Yoona just smile at him.

 

While Nickhun was walking towards us I caught Yoona clenched her fist while looking at the back of Nickhun's back.

 

Did these two know each other?

 

"Jessi we're going now. I see you tomorrow." Tiffany said with Nickhun beside her.

 

"Oh sure. Take care." I waved a goodbye to them until they disappear.

 

"Hey Boys!" i greeted my three students infront of me.

 

"Ms. Jung we're sorry that we lose in the game. It's just Im Yoona is really good in it. We didn't prove to you that we deserve to win. We promise next time we will win just for you." Said Taecyeon angrily. He surely love basketball. I can see it.

 

"Listen. It's not winning the game okay? the important is you two have fun playing earlier. At least you show me your best, i am really proud of you so don't worry to much and beside it's just a practice." I said trying to cheer them up.

 

"Yeah Yoona surely are great." Kyuhyun said and smile.

 

"She really is. Thanks Ms. Jung for supporting us." Taecyeon said while i nod.

 

"We see you tomorrow Ms. Jung." They say. "Yeah see you."

 

The two leave while Taecyeon stay and look at me intently which make me nervous.

 

"I promise you're gonna like it." He whisper seductively and leave me dumfounded.

 

"What the hell was that?" I said and sigh.

 

Back to my victim. I wonder where she is right now. I turn right and Aha! i found her with Amber and Sooyoung walking towards me.

 

"Good Afternoon Ms. Jung." The two greeted me while Yoona just nod. What?

 

"Good Afternoon too. Nice game by the way." I said and smile.

 

"Thanks Ms. Jung."

 

"And oh can you Im Yoona stay for a minute i have to tell you something." I said and mentioning her to stay.

 

"Sure Ms. Jung. Yoong we're going in the cafeteria, we'll wait for you." Sooyoung said with a smirk plastered on her face. I know that smirk.

 

"Soo help me in here." I heard Yoona mumble which i creased my brow.

 

"You can do it Yoong. Ciao~" Sooyoung and Amber then leave leaving me and Yoona alone.

 

"You're over reacting again Im Yoona. I'm just going to tell you that i want you to meet me in my classroom later and we'll talk something privacy."

 

"Can we at least cancel it? how about the next day?" She asked me.

 

"No as in no. I'll wait for you for 10 minutes okay? and if you're not gonna show up then you have no idea what i am going to do to you..." I said and smirk leaving her alone.

 

She surely hate me for sure. Don't worry Jessica they say the more you hate the more you love. That's so sweet.

 

I head towards my classroom and wait for her. You know what i'm going to do to her? simple. Seduce her again. Maybe she wanted to see me . Yeah, . And for sure she will not decline it. I'm really craving for her. I really look like a monster in here should we say a beautiful creature monster.

 

I heard someone knock the door and i assume it was Yoona. But i'm wrong it's Taecyeon wearing his smug smile.

 

"What are you doing here?" I ask him confuse. Instead of answering me he pull off his shirt revealing his 6 pack of abs.

 

I then bite my lip that i like what i see infront of me. He then walked towards me. He is very handsome man. He sort of looks like that actor from that movie.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter