Chapter 2

I'm Committed to my Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So first of all, thank you so much for subscribing this story. Since i already did this you can now freely read it. The school was hectic but i'll try to update again asap! Ciao~!

 

---

 

Yoona's POV

 


Hello there everyone! My name is Im Yoona you can call me Yoong or Yoongie which you prepared are okay. I'm 18 years old college student only daughter, i'm not saying that my family is the richest one in Korea but we can say it that way too. I'm single if you may ask but i already experienced relationship before, for now let's have a break first.

 

"Yah! Yoong! are you deaf!?" I wake up on my thoughts when she smack my head.

 

"Try it once again and i promise you you'll not gonna see the daylight tomorrow." I scared her which i succeeded since she became silent.

 

"Kidding! why do you look so scared at me, i mean whenever i tried to scared you at my words you became silent. You know that i will not gonna do it to you, you're my bestfriend." Yeah. She always distance herself to me whenever i tried to scare her.

 

"Are you kidding me Im Yoona?! I am just Choi Sooyoung you're bestfriend! You become the star player of taekwendo, how do you expect me to not be scared at you, what if you suddenly attack me by your moves that make my bones break. You know that your moves were awesome." She said while doing some weird moves that cannot counted as a taekwando moves.

 

I chuckled at her attitude. "I'm not gonna do that to you unless you do something that makes me pissed." and here she goes again being so silent.

 

"And if you were gonna be silence all the time then i'm sorry if you were delivered in the hospital today." I added and she immediately shook her head.

 

"Yah Im Yoona! I am older than you so show some respect." She said seriously while i am just acting that i have to know my limits. Then i smiled.

 

"Sorry Soo." Then she patted my back and smiled.

 

"So? Let's change the topic, after we arrived here i find you creepy, you're like smiling like an idiot and it happens when we go to that store earlier. Is that means you're already move on to that Hwang?" When she mentioned the store i felt myself smiling again then make a stoic face after hearing 'Hwang'.

 

"In my whole life Soo i didn't expect to meet an angel. Hwang? oh, moving on? i don't know. She's the one who's fault it is." My blood boiled up after the break up. I caught her kissing a guy infront of me, can you imagine it? she cheated me to another guy, her reason is she like muscular guy.

 

"Ohhh! i knew it! the one that i've caught, i was hiding under the tree watching you with a short girl? i caught her kiss you on the cheek and then she blushed. Ouch! I've been shipping you two because you two were a great couple." So, she knows. I smirked.

 

"Yep, the short one name Jessica Jung. Correction! it's before so that means it's past." I then plopped myself on the bed.

 

"She's pretty, i admit. Oh really? Come on! i already know you from years i know that you really love her, you will do anything just to make her happy." She then join me beside me.

 

"Yeah she really is. You're right but i think she is not the right one for me." I then realize that right now i have miss her.

 

"I heard the news that she is a teacher now, the guy who you caught kissing with her is a PE teacher so i have guessed that PE is her subject too." I got shock, she is a teacher, how come?!

 

"How'd you know about that?" i asked.

 

"My friend of mine telled me, she is friend of the guy that your Hwang kissed." And my blood boiled up again.

 

"Seriously Soo! If you keep saying Hwang and that guy i will not think twice to find that guy to beat him up." I said gritting teeth.

 

"Hey Chill Out Yoong! you know that i'm just joking." She said nervously while managing to laugh. I think she really scared at me right now.

 

"Honey! Soo?" And our conversation cut off when my mom dash into my room.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter