Day 8,9,10

I'm Committed to my Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here comes the chapter 8. hope you enjoy it!

---

Day 8

 

No One's POV

 

 

The class ended and Jessica was planning to call Yoona if they will gonna go out together. She was all stressed out because of her father and she can't blame him. She's her father after all. 

 

 

She was about to go at the Basketball court when someone called her behind. She smile and turn around seeing those eyes she wanted to see all day; Last night she can't sleep because Yoona's appearance keep appearing in her mind and she wants to know if she does really like Yoona for real. "Hey."

 

 

"Hmmm."

 

 

"Are we going out somewhere?" Jessica added.

 

 

"Yep. Let's go?"

 

 

"Where to?"

 

 

"You'll see." Yoona grab her hand and go to her car.

 

 

---

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

We get out of the car and I was greeted by the beautiful nature infront of me. We're at the park where people are walking with their someone while others where riding a bike. 

 

 

"Do you know how to ride a bike?" She suddenly ask me.

 

 

I shook my head and laugh which she creased her brow. "Nope, I don't know how but riding a bike at my age is childish." 

 

 

She was looking at me like she doesn't understand what I'm saying. "Even my granny can ride a bike, there's no law that at the age of 20 above can't ride a bike."

 

 

"Sorry. My parents didn't taught me how to ride a bike when I was young. They have no time at me since they're busy." 

 

 

"It's perfect timing. Let's go, I'll teach you." She grab my hand and we walk where the Bike was and pick one.

 

 

"Now you ride a bike." I obidiently obliged.

 

 

"I'm scared." I said as I don't really know how to ride a bike. I'm so stupid!

 

 

"That's why I'm here. Now listen to me as I teach you okay?" I nod signing her to continued. "We use the balance method. Adults learn to scoot along on their bike using their feet to push off to gain their balance before we teach them to pedal. Scooting along helps them to learn the feeling of balancing on two wheels. The aim is to push off and get both your feet off the ground for as long as they can. If you need to put one foot down to correct the balance, then you put both down and start again. Once you can glide along without touching your feet down to correct yourselves, you are ready to begin pedaling.” I nod as I keep what she say in my mind.

 

 

"Now, try to balance." I do what she say and it's a succeed. "There you go, that's right. Once you can maintain balance while gliding and have mastered braking and keeping your vision steady, you’re ready to pedal. Add the pedals to your bike if you removed them. Start with one foot on the ground and the opposite foot on a pedal in the two o'clock position to give you some momentum when you push off. Then push down on the pedal and add your other foot as you move forward. You’ll notice the faster you pedal forward the easier it is to maintain your balance. Practice pedaling circles around the park or parking lot. Once you develop confidence, get off the bike and move your seat up so that your feet reach the pedals with only a very slight bend. Practice navigating cones or obstacles until you get the hang of it." 

 

 

I do what she told and she was pushing my back behind as I was successfully do it without difficulty. I was really happy that I can do it right now that I can ride it even faster and I'm glad that Yoona teaches me. I thought that it was difficult to learn but it's not. I then remember him. 

 

 

Me and Wook was at the park walking hand in hand when we spotted a couples at our age riding a bike with each other. 

 

 

"Wook, can we ride a bike?" I ask him.

 

 

"Why? You still don't know how to ride a bike?" He ask me while his biting his lips preventing not to laugh. I then glare at him. "Yes and I want you to teach me that." I said cutely wanting him to teach me.

 

 

He then grab my shoulder by his both hands. "Babe? We're just wasting our time if I'd teach you how to ride it and besides at our age it looks childish. It looks immature, let's go." 

 

 

I pout. "Okay, fine." I sigh. 

 

 

"Jessica!" I was snap on my thoughts when she shouted my name. I turn my bike around and look at her. "Wae?"

 

 

"You did a great job!" She shouted again while giving me thumbs up. I smile and waved at her. And this time I felt different it's like I want to hug her tightly while saying how grateful I am to have her.

 

 

I go to her and place the bike where it was and hug her really tight. "What's wrong?" I didn't realize that I'm already crying.

 

 

"Hey, why are you crying?" She patted my back and wipe my tears. "I'm just happy that right now I know how to ride it. Thanks to you." 

 

 

She kiss my forhead and give me her sweetest smile that melt my heart. "I'm glad that you did it. I thought it will be difficult for me to teach you but I'm totally wrong. You show me that it wasn't that difficult. It's not childish right?" She grinned and I chuckled. "No it's not." 

 

 

"I told ya. It's not childish." I smile and nod at her. "Hungry now?" 

 

 

"Yes, i think so." I said.

 

 

"Let's go."

 

 

Thank you Yoona.

---

 

Day 9

 

No One's POV

 

 

"I thought you'll tell that girl that she's just Jessica's victim?"

 

 

"I know Yuri. But it's hard for me okay? And besides why did you called me again this time? I already told you that lemme the one who make a move." 

 

 

Yuri leaned on her chair while smelling the cup of coffee that she ordered awile ago. "Watching them is boring. I am Jessica's last victim before her and I don't want her to be with her. Besides how could you watch her flirting with Jessica? Doesn't it hurt Tiffany?" 

 

 

Tiffany gave her a long sigh. "Who wouldn't hurt if you really love that person?"

 

 

"Exactly Tiff! It's not you who's hurting here, me too. You and Jessica know that I do really love her more than she knows. And it dawned me that I don't really care if she already have a boyfriend because all that matter now is that I truly cared for her." 

 

 

What did you ever seen in her? -Tiffany

 

 

"Shouldn't you be mad at her for doing that to you?" 

 

 

"Well at first it hurts but after that you still love her even more." She smile and take a sip of her coffee.

 

 

"BULL KWON YURI! We're talking about Yoona and Jessica here and yet you made it sound that you want her back?!"

 

 

"Calm down your horses young lady. Isn't it what we had talk before? You'll steal her away from her so I'd a chance to get her back again." 

 

 

Tiffany massage her temples and sigh. "I want Jessi to change too, she's still my bestfriend after all." she confessed.

 

 

"That's why I have told you that let me be the one who talk to her about this."

 

 

"This isn't helping Kwon Yuri. You planning to get her back will not work."

 

 

Yuri creased her brow and look at her. "And why is that?"

 

 

"I think Yoona really loves her." And there's a full of sadness in her voice. "But sorry to her Jessica didn't love her prey, right?" 

 

 

"That's why I don't want you to get her back." 

 

 

"Huh?" Yuri ask in confusion. "You're the one who said it that Jessi didn't love her prey." Yuri was tongue tied.

 

 

"Why do you sound that you're giving up?" 

 

 

"I don't know Yuri but I love her." Tiffany retorted. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's confess."

 

 

"And she hates me more than you know."

 

 

"You want her back right?" Yuri reaches for her hand and hold it. "I want Jessica back too and all I wanted you to do is help me about this."

 

 

Tiffany retracted her hands away from her. "No Yuri. You stay out of your way right now!"

 

 

Yuri grinned and laugh. "Wae?"

 

 

"Do you think that Jessi wants you back? We all know that she really loves her boyfriend that much that she can even give her everything just for that guy!"

 

 

"I can kill that guy Tiffany if I have to, you know me. Why does it hard for you to tell her everything huh? All you have to do is talk to her."

 

 

"This isn't easy." 

 

 

Yuri smirk at her. "It is easy Tiffany, it is! Just talk to her and you will take her back! What is your goddamn reason that you can't even tell huh?! Well I think the rumors is true, that your hormones can't handle it anymore that you ended up having with him!"

 

 

Tiffany had enough. She can't accept that anymore, she slap Yuri's face and glared at her. "You don't even know the whole story so shut the up!" She grab her bag and leave leaving the customers dumbfounded inside.

 

 

She get in her car and cried. She had enough. She's already sick of it! Why does the society keep judging her? They all don't know the reason.

 

 

Tiffany was at the party. It's her family's celebration for their successful business. She doesn't know how will she tell Yoona about her condition. She was at her room waiting for Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter