Chapter 8 (Day 2)

I'm Committed to my Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey Puddin's here's the update after a looonnnnnggggggg looooonnnngggg day. I'm sorry if it takes too long. Here it is.  :)

---

 

Yoona's POV

 

I groaned when the sun rays on my eyes. Surely the maid for sure pull of the curtain. But, my door's lock. And my mom knows that I hate someone ruining my beauty sleep.

 

"Good morning baby. It's a beautiful day isn't it?" I felt someone kiss my cheeks.

 

What the?

 

That voice? Am i dreaming? Oh god please tell me this is a dream. I slowly open my eyes and got suprise when it's her.

 

"Jessica Jung!" I gasped. "What are you doing here?"

 

"I'm here to see you."

 

"We're going to meet at school." I said and sit up facing her.

 

"I just want to see my girlfriend in the morning. And I'm glad I'm the first one you see when you wake up." I then blush. Ah~ I remember that we're pretending to be girlfiends.

 

"You're blushing Ms. I'm!" She tease me.

 

I then shook my head. "Plan again?" Then she nod cutely.

 

"Well, i'm not gonna be surprise since you always had a plan in your mind, right?" She then chuckled.

 

"Silly you, go and take a bath and we'll having a breakfast together." She pulled me off to my bed and push me to the bathroom.

 

"Anyways, how did you get in here?.... You already see my mom?" I curiously asked..

 

My mom then suddenly pop out of nowhere. "She did honey... You didn't tell me you have a beautiful and sweet girlfriend huh? Take a bath quick and go downstairs if you want to taste my delicious breakfast." She then left leaving me dumbfounded.

 

I then look at Jessica. "What? It's true anyway."

 

"I know..."

 

"Why are you standing here still? do you perhaps want me to join you in bath?" She gave me her mischievous look which my face flush.

 

I shook the thoughts that's it's gonna happen. "Aniya!" I stated and get inside the bathroom hearing Jessica's laugh.

 

"I'm going to hell as early as I didn't expected..." I mumbled.

 

---

 

After wearing my clothes i decided to get downstairs only to see my mom and Jessica happily talking to each other.

 

Should I tell mom that Jessica's the one who broke my heart? should I tell mom too that we're just pretending to be girlfriends because?..... because I don't know. I don't know how the hell did I agreed to her proposition.

 

"Hey Yoong! come here and eat your breakfast." I wake up from my thoughts when Jessica approach me and pulled me to sit beside her.

 

I eat my mom's food and just watch the two chatting happily.

 

"So Jessica, what's your parents job?" My mom got my attention, I mean I should know her life, her likes, her dislikes, etc.

 

"My dad's have a company and my mom's have a fashion trends which she obviously have a company too to take care of in the states... same goes to my dad."

 

"Are you the only daughter?" My mom asked.

 

"Actually I have a sister name Krystal. She's in the states too... she's studying there."

 

"How can you manage your time to them?"

 

"Through using Skype and calls.." She sadly said.

 

"But I think they will go back here to visit me." she added.

 

"I think it's hard for you to have a family not by your side since you're just living alone." Mom said and hold Jessica's hand.

 

"Yeah, but don't worry Mrs. Im your daughter is with me now." Jessica then look at me and smile which my heart melt.

 

I know we're just pretending but it feels real.

 

"Awww. That's so sweet. Anyways, I have to call Yoona's dad.. You two can take care of yourselves right? It's nice meeting you for the first time Jessica.. Take care okay? call me if you need anything."

 

"We can take care of ourselves so don't worry.. Thanks Mrs. Im." Mom then hugs Jessica.

 

"I'll go now Yoong." I nod and she leave.

 

After eating breakfast we go outside of my house battling that I should go alone to school.

 

"What the hell Im Yoona?! I'm still your teacher so show some respect!" She outburst.

 

"We're not in school means it's just fair. Just let me drive my car alone, okay?"

 

"No as in No!" She then crosses her arms on her chest while sulking which I found cute.

 

"Geez~ Don't act cute okay? just let me. The students will be confused... that we're with each other which is not appropriate." I was about to get inside my car when Jessica hold my wrist.

 

"Don't worry I can handle it... whether you like it or not you have to go with me." I didn't have time to complain since I'm already inside the car watching Jessica's laughing.

 

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

 

"I'm not I'm just happy that it's our 2nd day."

 

"Yeah 10 days to go. Haistt! it's gonna be a long day before it ends." I whine and look at Jessica who's glaring at me.

 

I gulp and fake a cough. "Kidding~ don't look at me like that okay? if glaring can kill a person I should be dead right now."

 

"I'm not gonna kill you.. We have a proposition to be done." Yeah.

 

---

 

After Jessica park her car I immediately get out.

 

"I'm going first now okay? just be careful."

 

"Wait... I should get again my second kiss." I arched my brow.

 

"What?" She asked. "You just kissed me in my cheeks early in the morning and yet you want to have your kiss again? I thought it's just one kiss per day."

 

"Yeah I know. But it's just in cheeks...I want your tempting lips." She seductively said.

 

"Jessica we're in school. And the students will be gathered in us if they see us."

 

"Don't worry. Just a Peck will be alright. Come on, if you want to get inside right now then kiss me now." I shook my head and walk to her.

 

I hold her face by my both hands and kiss her lips or should I say she was exploring my mouth again?


I pulled and look at her eyes. Is she happy? with me? but why?

 

"See you later Ms. Jung." I said and get inside.

 

---

 

Jessica's POV

 

"I shouldn't let Yoona get inside alone... Arghhh!!! so who's going to help me with this bunch of books huh? now tell me?!!!"

 

"I'm here Ms. Jung." That deep deep voice.

 

I turn around and find Taecyeon smiling at me ear to ear. "I miss your lips." He said smirking while grabbing the books in my compartment and I know that he's joking around so why would go to the flow right?

 

"I misses your touch." I fight back and smirk seeing Taecyeon grinned.

 

"What about lets talk something important later after class." He then smirk and wink at me which I know that he's not joking around.

 

I punch him by his arms and glared at him. "Geez. I was just kidding Ms. Jung." He then smiled.

 

"Oh yes you should. Let's go now you little Head!" I said and we walk inside the school and Taecyeon behind me.

 

"You know what. I find Ms. Jung and Taecyeon suits together." That's what we heard when we're walking along the hallway.

 

"See~ we're perfectly fits each other." Taecyeon sing sang and laugh.

 

"Shut up!" I said and walk away from him.

 

We get inside my class and i roam around if ever Yoona was in here ..and i find her sitting at her chair while looking at me and to Taecyeon which included the students too.

 

"Taecyeon, just put the books at the back and sit on your chair." He obliged and I can sense that Yoona was rolling her eyes. What?

 

Wait a minute... She's jealous right? Im Yoona is jealo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter