Chapter 17

I'm Committed to my Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guess who's back?! IT'S NON OTHER THAN ME! DO you MISS ME? BECAUSE I DID MISS YOU ALL! Okay, okay I'll stop now. Here's the new update! :))

---

No One's POV

 

"What?!" 

 

"You hear me little sis." Jessica said and open the car door to get inside. "I clearly hear you Unnie, but why all of a sudden?" Jessica sadly sigh and turn her attention to look at her sister. "I want to start a new life and if I can get back the confidence I had before then I will get back to her."

 

"Don't worry I already made up my mind before. I'm going to pursue the career that I want this time and maybe I can talk to Dad about this, pretty sure I made the right thing this time." Krystal look at her older sister worriedly. She is so proud to her sister for realizing what is the right thing to do but still felt sad that she can't do anything to make her sister feel better since her sister told her that she and Tiffany is not in a good terms right now. Her ex bestfriend and her love is not in a good terms with her. She is willing to do anything to make her sister happy again but can't still think about the plan on how to solve the problem. But all she know is she wanted to talk to Tiffany first before she convince Yoona to talk to her sister.

 

---

The next morning~

 

When Yoona and Sooyoung entered the school hallway all the students were murmuring to each other about the new teacher but what caught their attention is Jessica Jung has resigned. "Ms. Jung resigned?" Sooyoung ask curiously not knowing the reason why the hot teacher has resigned all of the sudden. Yoona on the other hand was shocked at the news that she heard, she just seen Jessica yesterday and didn't expect that something will happened like this.

 

Sooyoung noticed Yoona that've been quiet since the rumor spread like fire so she dragged the girl inside their classroom before the class started. "Sooyoung didn't you know that Ms. Jung resigned? and we have a new teacher." Amber walk towards them and talk to them. "Yeah, the rumors spread like fire." Sooyoung said who was stealing glances to Yoona who's spacing out. She wanted to ask the girl if she's okay but thinks maybe later after class.

 

"I wonder why she resigned. Students were really sad when they found out earlier, some were crying and some were missing her already." Amber said sadly while Sooyoung just nodded her head. "Let me guess, one of them is you right?" Sooyoung grinned and Amber chuckled at her. "Who wouldn't miss her? She was really nice to us and we already missed her pretty face." 

 

Before Sooyoung could reply the new face of the teacher made them sit to their respective seats. The new teacher looks pretty and innocent but Jessica Jung can't compare to her, Jessica is beautiful and hot. "Goodmorning everyone. My name's Park Shinye and I'm your new teacher." The students greet her and started the class.

 

Yoona was not listening through out the class, she is still bothered on why Jessica resigned. I thought she's trying to prove me wrong but why did she give up easily? She shook her head and sigh trying to listen to the new teacher. She misses her, although she hurt her pretty bad she misses her.

 

The class ended but not Yoona expected to be. She thinks there's missing something, she felt empty and she doesn't know why, maybe she is the reason. 

 

---

Jessica happily exited the meeting room and head straight to her new office. The meeting just ended and she thought she really did the right thing. With the support of her parents and sister she can finally gonna built her fashion clothing line that she ever dreamed of. Her parents were really proud of her for choosing the right path and they were very happy for her but at the same time if she had everything this time why can't she have a partner who can spend her life with. She misses Yoona and when she gain back her confidence she is willing to get Yoona back without giving up. 

 

She suddenly thought that it's the day where a new teacher will replace her, she's thinking if the students miss her presence including her. She badly wants to see her and see if she's doing okay without her but at the same time she thinks that Yoona will not gonna feel pain for not seeing her eventhough it hurt her when she thought of it.

 

---

It's been 5 days since Yoona feel empty again without seeing her. She doesn't want to admit it to others that she misses her. Why does she still longing for her eventhough she hurt her bad? 

 

The fact that she misses Jessica badly is making her go crazy, she can't properly focused on what she was about to do for thinking of her. She and Sooyoung were in the parking area of the school planning to go somewhere to have some fun. "Soo, why don't we get drunk today since it's friday?" Sooyoung look at her and smile happily, "Assa! That's a great idea Yoong. We can hook up to some other girls there!" Yoona nodded at her not sure at the last statement but she just wanted to forget Jessica just for a day.

 

They get inside the bar and Sooyoung excitedly get their drinks. Some were flirting with them but Yoona has no interest at all except Sooyoung who has already two girls accompanied her at the dance floor. She was sitting with some girl who she doesn't know. She drink all the alcohol without thinking straight and doesn't know that she's getting drunk by now, her visions starting to get blurry and her head is spinning like crazy.

 

"Do you want to go to my place?" she heard the girl beside her but she can't properly think so she stand up trying to find Sooyoung and spotted her at the dance floor as she's trying to walk properly to go to her. "Where are you going?! Don't leave me here!" The girl shouted but she doesn't care as she just wanted to sleep. 

 

"Yoong? You're already drunk! What do you want? Are you going somewhere?" Sooyoung ask worriedly as she faced Yoona who's half eyes open. "Let us go home then." She was about to drag the girl outside but she was push away lightly curious on why is she acting like this. "L-let's go home s-seperately..I h-have somewhere else to go." Sooyoung look at her confused still concerned. "D-don't worry I still can handle myself. H-have fun! Y-you can have my car, I'll take a cab." But before she can talk to her the girl walk away leaving her confused.

 

Sooyoung was thinking twice hesitating if she would follow the girl or not. She's a big girl now so she knows what she's doing but what if something bad happen if I didn't follow her? you know in the movies they ended up getting into accident because they are too drunk. And if something bad happen to her then it was all my fault for not following her, seriously self stop..okay okay I'm gonna follow her now. 

 

Sooyoung retracted herself away from the girl who frown at the sudden lost contact. "Don't you like me anymore?" 

 

Sooyoung look at her eyes and froze. There's something in your eyes that made me frozed, what is happening to me? Stop Choi Sooyoung, you're making yourself stupid. Okay okay I admit she's beautiful.

 

"I have to go."

 

"What? Why is that?"

 

"My best friend needs me now." 

 

"Alright, I'll let you pass this time." Sooyoung smile widely at her and ready to go away when the girl grab her arm. "Give me your number." Sooyoung smirked and they exchange numbers.

 

---

Jessica's POV

 

I was typing on my laptop sending some projects that needs to send to my Dad because later on I'm gonna open my clothing line, I'm so excited! I was alone at my apartment not wanting to disturb by someone since I can't focus on something that I need to finish as soon as possible. Krystal is at my parents house for a meantime.

 

I was about to reply to a message Krystal had sent me asking if I was doing fine without her when I heard my doorbell ring making me confuse on who the hell is disturbing me. Is it Krystal? This girl is gonna get it to me if she's the one who's disturbing me right now. I heard the door bell ring again making me sigh. "Don't you know how to wait?!" I ask annoyingly as I made my way towards the door. 

 

I open the door annoyingly and my face turned into shock when Yoona is infront of me half eyes open and smell like alcohol. She was struggling to stand straight as she smile widely at me. 

 

Okay, okay she's drunk and stop smiling like that! You're making my heart beat faster again. "Y-yoong? What are you doing here?" I asked dragging her inside since it will be a not so good sight seeing someone drunk outside of my apartment smiling like an idiot. 

 

I put my arm in her waist for support as we made our way to the living room laying her in my couch since she doesn't want to walk, she refused laying in my couch and sit up looking at me. This time her eyes are normaly open and she's looking straight at my eyes making me look away. "W-why did you resigned all of the sudden?" She ask out of nowhere making me look at her as there were tears in her eyes. I wanted to wipe it but I was scared thinking that she might push me away.

 

"Are you happy?" I ask wanting to know if she misses me. "O-of course not! I was sad when you leaved." I heard her sadly say making me smile a little. Okay, this girl is cute when she's drunk. They say people get honest when they're drunk.  

 

"Do you miss me then?" I confidenly asked looking straight to her eyes this time. We stared at each other until I broke it, sigh. I know you don't miss me, why did I bother to asked? Stupid Jessica! 

 

I was surprised when I felt her hands on my hands, she take it and sweetly smile at me. "You don't know how much I missed you." My face flushed as I look at her trying to see if there was a lie but there's only sincerity there. 

 

"You shouldn't leaved just like that, why did you leaved me all of a sudden?" She asked making me look down. "I'm sorry Yoong I never ever intend to leaved you just like that but I think it's the right thing to do for hurting you like this. I wanted to start a new life so when the right time comes and I had the courage to get you back then I am willingly taking the risk. It's really my fault for everything and I'm blaming myself for that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter