Chapter 7 (Day 1)

I'm Committed to my Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello again Puddin's!  Here's an update, I'm sorry if this is short. Bear with me please. :) Enjoy!

---

 

Jessica closes her eyes ready to feel Yoona's lips.


....

 

....

 

"Eherm!" They got back to their own world and awkwardly look at each other.

 

"Can we help you?" Jessica ask the woman in a polite way since she's not still recovered about earlier.

 

"There's not. I just want to inform you guys that you should find a secret place or anywhere where you two can have some free time alone." Answer by the woman that still confused the two.

 

The woman chuckled and shook her head. "I'll get straight to the point now. Here's my daughther by the way." She introduce her daughter to the two and just smiled as a return.

 

"You see it's not bad to show some PDA to public since it's just a normal for a couple like you but as an advice...i think it's too much... i mean you two should not show it in the public.." For Jessica she thinks that it's just okay since she's used to it and add the fact that if she's not in the good mood right now, probably the beautiful woman's face can't be recognize right now..

 

But she knows her three limits so that's why she shouldn't do it. First, they're in public she doesn't want her name to be in a bad situation. Second, Yoona's there by her side, she doesn't want to show her bad side especially she's just starting to make Yoona's hers. And lastly, the woman have a daughter, it's bad for kids to watch scenes like that.

 

For Yoona. She's thankful that the woman suddenly camed. 

 

Yoona bow to the woman and smiled at her. "I'm sorry. Thanks for the advice again." Jessica look at her and rolled her eyes.

 

"It's okay Missy. Anyways we have to go." Yoona nod and waved a goodbye to the girl.

 

Until the woman and her daughter dissappear Jessica pulled Yoona's collar. "Why'd you stop?" Jessica ask her angrily which again Yoona shivered.

 

Yoona pulled away Jessica's hand. "Wae? The woman was right. We shouldn't do that."

 

Jessica grab Yoona's hand and intertwined it. When Jessica feel Yoona's hand perfectly to her she feel something different that she can't explain.

 

Yoona look at their hands and look at Jessica then to their hands then take away her hands from Jessica which the latter felt disappointed again.

 

"Why?" Yoona asked.

 

"The woman says earlier that we should find a place that we can be alone. Why are you so frogetful?"

 

"Hey... I'm not. I mean is.. i'm sorry about earlier.. i shouldn't done that. Since the rain has stop.. i'll go get you a taxi." Yoona say and find a taxi who'll pass by.

 

Jessica stare at Yoona amuse. Why is Yoona really hard to get? What will she do to get the girl easily?

 

"Why do you always make me feel that you don't want me? Why do you want to stay away from me all the time when we're alone?"

 

Yoona's heart beat rapidly. She turn to look at Jessica and smile. "I'm not saying that i don't like you Ms.. Jessica. I have many assignments to do later so i'm rushing right now."

 

Jessica lean closer. "You mean you always have assignments when we're always together?

 

"What do you mean by that?" Yoona ask.

 

"Duh! When we're together alone, you are the always one who leave.....leaving me alone." Jessica said.

 

Yoona then look at her. "I just can't accept the fact that you and Taecyeon did that.." Yoona mumble and look away.

 

"Pardon?" Jessica ask Yoona who's saying things that she can't hear.

 

"Nothing..." Yoona look at the road and find a taxi. "Anyways, the taxi will come. I'll see you tomorrow Jessica. Take care." Yoona bid a goodbye and walk away from Jessica who's really confused.

 

"I'll find it out later Yoona." She watch Yoona's back until she disappear.

 

She then get inside the taxi and call someone. "Hey Babe! nah, i'm just tired. Don't worry i'll be fine. I'll rest early." She said on the phone.

 

---

 

Yoona's POV

 

I shook the thoughts that me and Jessica was about to kiss earlier. It's not right, we're in the street that time.

 

I grab my phone and decided to text IU.

 

To:IU
Hey! About earlier i'm sorry...

 

From:IU
Nah! it's okay actually.

 

I know it's not. I can sense it.

 

I then received a text from Soo that i open it first.

 

From: Soo
Hey Buddy! i just bought you two tickets for suicide squad. You and IU can watch it tomorrow, what do you think Yoong?

 

Aha~ Sooyoung was really in good timing. That's what i like about her. And add the fact that Margot Robbie and Cara Delevingne was on that movie. They're my idols! (a/n: I just can't get enough to them, they're cool!) I just hope that IU likes it too.

 

To: Soo
Thanks again btw, I really appreciate it. :)

 

I smile and decided to text IU again.

 

To: IU
Hey! I bought a tickets for the two of us. It's Suicide Squad. After class tomorrow. What do you think?

 

After waiting about 3 minutes i felt my phone vibrates.

 

From: IU
Really?! Kyahhhhh! They're my idols! Sure i would love to. :) Thank you.

 

I can sense that she's smiling right now.

 

To: IU
Great. See you tomorrow. :)

 

I just can't think of what i'm going to say to her.

 

From: Alright. See you too. :)

 

Cool. Suicide Squad, check!

 

---

 

Me and IU get in the school still pretending to be a couple.

 

I was happy i mean i think Ms. Jung finally don't meddle with me. I just wish too.

 

Tiffany get in our room and said Jessica's absent which the students were sad after hearing that.

 

What the? like she's gonna resign?! Duh, don't need to be sad it's just for one day.

 

"Yoona Im, let's talk after class okay? meet me at my office." Tiffany smile and leave.

 

What she wants now?

 

---

 

I get in to her office and find her in her table arranging some papers.

 

"Ms. Hwang?" She look up and smile. "Sorry, sit down." I nod and sit infont of her.

 

"Is there anything wrong?" I ask.

 

"There is."

 

I creased my brow. "What is it?"

 

"It's about you and me." She said looking at my eyes. "What about us?" I ask.

 

"I just want us to be in good terms Yoong, I always cried every night thinking of you, thinking all the wrong things that i've done for you. I just can't still accept the fact that you make me feel like for 3 years that we became together... it makes me feel that you just throw it in the trash just like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter