Chapter 16

I'm Committed to my Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Everyone! Here's another update and you are all free to comment. Thanks for the subscribers!

---

No One's POV

 

"Jessica?" 

 

"Mrs. Im." Jessica greeted her with a smile earning a confused look from Yoona's father. "I already told you just call me mom." Yoona's father nudged her daughter making her look at him. "What?" 

 

"Who is she? Why does your mom wants her to call her mom? Is she perhaps your girlfriend?" Yoona's cheeks blushed at the sudden questions and suddenly remember that Jessica hurt her. "W-what no!" She defended herself while whispering at her dad.

 

"Oh Jessica, here is my husband Youngjae Im, you can call her Dad too because as I say we really don't mind." Mrs. Im suddenly introduced Jessica to her husband that stop their dad and daughter's conversation. Youngjae look at her and smile at her which Jessica returned too. Being Yoona's Dad, he can sense that her daughter likes this woman infront of them. "Nice to meet you Jessica." They shake each other hands and Yoona's nervously looking at her mom knowing that her mom will blurt it out, that she and Jessica are together. She can't let that happen, she don't want them to know that Jessica is a teacher.

 

"Anyway, what are you doing here? Is there someone related at you that goes here at school?" That caught her off guard. They can't know that she is a teacher or else Yoona's gonna deal with them again. 

 

"Actually..-"

 

"Yoong! Aunty and Uncle!" Thank God that was on Yoona's mind. She is forever thankful to her bestfriend Sooyoung who always there at the right time when she is in the bad situation like this. 

 

Yoona immediately run over her earning a curious looks from them like she looks like she miss Sooyoung so much although they see each other almost everyday. "Help me out here, they have to go home and I can't let them talk for hours or else they will found out that she is my teacher. I owe you after this." She whisper at her and she nodded giving her a pat in her back. 

 

"Aunty and Uncle, can I borrow Jessica for a minute?" Sooyoung ask Yoona's parents while Jessica look at Yoona giving her a look like 'what the hell is this?' 

 

"Yeah sure, go on." When Yoona's mom said that Yoona immediately grab their parents arms away from them. "Mom, Dad I think you have to go. I still have something to do and I know you two are busy at work so you can go." 

 

"But what about Jessica?" Youngjae ask her daughter. "I'll talk to her about this. I'll tell her to have a lunch or dinner with you two so you can have much more time to talk, okay?" 

 

"O-okay, we're going. We'll see you later okay?" Yoona nodded and they bid a goodbye with each other. 

 

When Yoona's parents gone she walk towards Sooyoung who waved at her. "So, how was it?" 

 

"Well I told her that we have something important to do and it's a good move that she respected it." Yoona smile at her and sigh in relief. "But she wants you to stay over after class." Yoona stop from her tracks that made Sooyoung look at her. "Hey, are you alright?" 

 

"Soo, I said I owe you an explanation right?" Sooyoung nod. "Let's go at the cafeteria and I'll tell you everything." 

 

---

Jessica's POV

 

I don't know what to think and what to do now that Yoona already know everything. ! Why did she tell this to her?! How will I explain this to her?! I ruffle my hair in frustration and look at the mirror infront of me. I was currently at the comfort room washing my face trying to relax at the situation like this. I can't let my guard down or else I'm gonna burst in tears. 

 

Now I see why she ignored me all the time. She'd seen everything that day and this is all my fault! Now she'll not gonna believe me if I tell her that I'd change and that I love her. 

 

Why do you have to tell her that?!

 

Flashback

 

Sooyoung told me that she and Yoona will do something important today so I let them do what they want because she said it is important. I can already feel that this day is gonna be my worst day of my life and I don't even know why I feel that way. As I was walking towards the comfort room someboday call my name and it's non other than Tiffany Hwang slash my ex bestfriend.

 

"What?" I ask coldly. Her eyes were puffy red means she cried. But why? Should I ask her? No Jessica, don't show her that you still care about her.

 

"Yoona already knows everything." My eyes widened and my heart suddenly ache. I look at her angrily, "Why?! Why do you have to tell her everything?"

 

She walk towards me and sigh. "She sees everything. Where you said yes to Dongwook who proposed to you. I followed her that day and she was devastated. She needs to know everything or else she will be in so much pain wherever she's with you." 

 

I stare at her dumbfounded. "I-I broke up with him after that." I mumbled and she looks at me shocked. "Really? Why?" 

 

My heart suddenly beat faster. "Because I realized that I love her and it's just not Wook anymore." 

 

She look at me and we just stare at each other trying to read each other's minds. "But why do you have to tell her that? I should be the one to sort this thing out to her." I didn't realize that my tears escaping my eyes that caught her alarm, she was about to go near me but stopped herself from doing it. Maybe she still hates me. Who wouldn't hate me?! I hurt her first love. She told me not to toy her but I didn't listen and now everything is ruined because of me. How can I fix this?! HOW?! 

 

"She pleaded me and if I didn't tell her about this sooner or later she'll still gonna find it out and she will hate you to death because of that." She walk passed by me and I close my eyes while gritting my teeth. "How can I fix this? Will she forgive me?" I pleaded. I have to let down my ego and pride because I can't lose her.

 

"It's your problem so figure it out. I dont think so, for now." I rolled my eyes at her answer. "Why are you selfish?!" I turned around to face her and she look at me unbelievably. "Now you understand what I felt when I pleaded you not to toyed her. But did you listen to me? No, because you're the one who's selfish who only thinks about herself and not to think about others." She said then walked away leaving me rooted in my place.

 

I place my hand where my heart was and closes my eyes trying not to cry. My bestfriend and my love hates me now.

 

End of Flashback

 

After trying to calmed down I go out the comfort room and headed to my class. I'm sorry Yoong. Please forgive me. I'll talk to you after class. Please Almighty God, be with me today. 

 

I walk in my class and see all the students already in their perspective seats including Yoona who's busy writing on her notebook. "Goodafternoon class." They all greeted me with a smile while Yoona didn't give me a smile or even a look and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter