Continuation of 3 (4,5)

I'm Committed to my Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a 99999999999999 years! Joke XD The school was hectic and laziness strikes me so I didn't have time to update but here it is.... I don't know if it will satisfy you all or you're all gonna get bored when you read it, I apologize. Hahaha! Enjoy!

---

 

Jessica's POV

 

Hearing his voice lights up my day. But I really wasn't expecting it.

 

Feeling miserable I decided to run away to escape this bull. But I think I can't cause they didn't want me to escape, they want me to stay forever.

 

And it . My heart is in pain. And it makes me wanna die. Crazy right? in the name of "Love" you're willing to die because of that person anytime you want.

 

Feeling the cold wind brushes my skin makes my heart relax and my mind in peace.

 

As I was walking I always see couples who's happy with each other that even me Jessica Jung envies them.

 

I then remember Yoona.

 

Where is she right now?

 

What is she doing now?

 

Is she okay?

 

Should I call her?

 

I bombarded myself with my own questions... then I was shocked.

 


She's with.... Tiffany?

 

Yoona seems sad while Tiffany was comforting her..

 

And my heart. It pains me to see them. Why?

 

I turn around and decided to go home. Wishing it was just a dream.

 

 

Flashback

 

"Hey Babe."

 

"I need to tell you something." I suddenly got nervous.

 

"What is it?" I ask in low tone.



"I need space." My world suddenly crumble.

 

"I-uh.. what a-are you talking about? Are you breaking up with me?"

 

"No. I just need time and space baby but we're not breaking up." Still, i can't felt relief.

 

My tears come streaming down my face.

 

"I-.. Okay." If i keep nagging then he will absolutely breaking up with me.

 

I love him. He's my life.

 

And then he hung up.

 

End Of Flashback

 

I suddenly think that he really need space and time so I agreed into him. Yoona? I should apologize to you for leaving you without a reason. You shouldn't be hurting like this. For now, I'm going to focus on you since my boyfriend needed some space.

 

But my heart was aching and I can't erase it.

 

I just can't.

 

because I really love him so much.

 


----

 

(Day 4)

 

No One's POV

 

Yoona was sitting at her chair while spacing out. She's just really concern at Jessica. Last night she was thankful to Tiffany for comforting her when she needs it.

 

"Why are you sad?" Yoona snap when Sooyoung ask her.

 

"I don't know." But deep inside her she's not okay.

 

"No reason?"

 

"Oh no there are plenty of reasons, I'm just not sure which one it is this time."

 

"Wanna talk about it?" Sooyoung ask in concern tone.

 

What if Jessica have a problem?

 

Why don't she tell me?

 

That's what on her mind saying.

 

"Is it just me or? I get way too sensitive when I get attached to someone. I can detect the slightest changed in the tone of their voice, and suddenly I'm spending all day trying to figure out what I did wrong."

 

Sooyoung don't know what to say anymore. She can't meddle at Yoona's life. "You'll be okay Yoong." She said and smile which make Yoona smile a bit.

 

"Thank you."

 

---

 

All students were busy checking their notes that made Yoona confuse at the sudden atmosphere around.

 

She sit at her chair and face Sooyoung doing the same thing too. "Hey? is anything wrong?"

 

Sooyoung smile and look up. "There's assignment. Do you have it?" Yoona raised her brow and widen her eyes. "What the ?! you didn't even tell me last night that we have an assignment at Ms. Jung's subject."

 

"Calm down. Geeze! your topic is THE MIND IS A LIAR."

 

"Ohh.. ow-kay. What's your topic then?"

 

"THE MIND IS LIKE A MONKEY."

 

"Does it have an explanation?" Sooyoung smile and show Yoona a paper that has a long hand written.

 

"What?! what about my topic?" Yoona ask really don't know what to do.

 

"It's up to you. Just think anything and it's alright."

 

"Does it have a punishment?"

 

"It is. I think the punishment was going to be unexpected."

 

"Just! Argh! fine!" Yoona sigh and think what will she say later when Ms. Jung comes.

 

And then Jesssica suddenly came in with a smile plastered on her face that make Yoona confuse.

 

Jessica's eyes glued onto Yoona while smiling. That's her mood for today.

 

Yoona look up to see Jessica's brown orbs looking at her with full of admiration. It's like they forget what had happened yesterday. Right now, it's the new start.

 

"Good Afternoon Class!" She beamed. "Good Afternoon Ms. Jung." They sing sang back.

 

"Okay sit down. I'll call your name one by one and you'll go in the center to read your assignments. I will be glad if you memorize it all but if it isn't it's okay."

 

The class nod their heads. "First up. Ok Taecyeon." Taecyeon smile and go to the front.

 

"If you love something, Love it completely, cherist it. Say it, but most importantly show it." The class awed in astonishment except the teacher.

 

"Not good enough, next up is Choi Siwon." Siwon then get to the front with a smile plastered on his face seems like he's not nervous at all.

 

"Life is finite and fragile and just because something is there one day, it might not be the next. Never take that for granted." And everyone burst out in laughter including the teacher.

 

"what the is that Siwon!?" Khu-hyun ask and laugh which made Siwon to scratch his nape.

 

"Again, not good enough. Next, Choi Khu-Hyun." Khu-Hyun stand up and received a glare from his friend Siwon, he smile controlling his laughter.

 

"Say what you need to say, then say a little more. Say too much, Show too much. Love too much. Everything is temporary but love outlined us all." He proudly said and smile.

 

"That's ridiculous!" He raised his brow and find his friend Choi Siwon laughing his off following his classmates around.

 

"What happen? Why is it short? All of your assignments was good and right but I'm more expecting a lot from all of you. Next up, Key." Yoona gulp still doesn't have an explanation for her assignment.

 

"It's become such a rarity nowadays to find somebody to fall in love with and stay in love with. People seem to forget how beautiful it is to grow old with someone, to build and witness someone's progression and to conquer obstacles as a team instead of facing them alone. I guess it's safe to say that there's not enough thrill in that for them. There's no thrill in comfortability and knowing someone like the back of your hand. I guess that's why you can say I'm an old soul. I don't need to go out all the time and switch people up every other week to fulfill my boredom with temporary happiness. I always wanted something real, someone so GENUINE that they are worth lasting a lifetime with. Someone's who's willing to invest the time and effort that's needed to win, instead of forfeiting when there's no coming back, I understand it's nearly impossible nowadays to count on someone with all your heart and soul. It's more dangerous, if anything, but I guess that's why you can count me as one of the rare ones. I'm not in it for a reason, season of lifetime. I'm here in it for all three." He said and smile making the class with widen mouth.

 

Key turn to face his teacher who's spacing out."Ms.Jung? is my recitation okay?" Jessica blink her eyes and composed herself.

 

She smile."Great! that's what's I'm talking about!" Everything Key said was right, she can relate onto it.

 

"Than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter