Chapter 4

I'm Committed to my Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

"Shhhh! i know you're gonna like it." She whisper seductively while her hands were roaming all around my body which i trembled.

 

"Ms. Jung? Someone's gonna see us in here." I pleaded her while she bite my ear and smile at me. "No one, i promise."

 

I shook my head and push her lightly so that i can stand up and she was taken a back of what i did, disappointed was written on her face.

 

"Nevermind. Come here Im." She then walk near me while i was taking my step back slowly so that she can't reach me. What the hell is wrong with this woman?! can somebody tell me!

 

Out of my luck she then grab my collar and pull me slowly so that our bodies touches together. She look at me lovingly and stared at my lips. I swear Jessica's face close up were so pretty. I can't even move on my spot i mean i think i'm totally turn on but this is so wrong. God is watching us from above! Before she kiss me i grab her shoulder by my both hands and look seriously at her eyes that makes her to pout! Awww. So cute.

 

"Fine. When are you free?" She ask me cutely. Seriously Jessica you're so adorable!

 

I knitted my brows. "Ms. Jung what are you talking about?"

 

"Call me Jessica when we are alone. You don't know how disappointed i am Yoona that you decline my offer." She said coldly while giving me glares that sends me shiver.

 

"M-Ms... Jessica. Respect your job okay? you're a teacher." I'm trying to convince her so that she will stop this weirdly nonsense.

 

"Waeyo? I know you like me, don't deny it." She said and smirk.

 

"I-i...." I was tounge tied. I like her.

 

"I don't like you Jessica. So stop this nonsense of yours." I lied and she just look at me curiously.

 

"Oh really? gave me a reason to believe it." She then crossed her arms like i am investigating to a crime.

 

"I already have a girlfriend." And she got shock.

 

"W-who?"

 

"I introduce her to you when we're ready. So Jessica if i may excuse, can i go home now?" I patiently ask because i do not want to be with her for a long time it scares me because i don't have any idea of what she's going to do to me.

 

"No you're not till i say yes." She seriously said and grab her LV bag and ready to go out while me just standing in here looking at her.

 

"What are you waiting for? let's go."

 

"Where are we going?" I ask.

 

"My car is broken and i have to repare it so can you drive me home right now?" What the hell is that kind of question!

 

"Jessica i think it's not right to a teacher and student be each other alone."

 

"Why? the class just ended now so it's okay. Aish! you silly, come here." She walk to me and grab my hand which simply means that we are walking hand in hand to my car. I felt relief that there are no more students seeing us right now. Hell no, whenever i tried to let go of her hand she always grip it so tight that i have no more chance. This girl is crazy.

 

I got no choice, she's my teacher. We hop on my car, while i am driving this girl beside me keep staring at me. "Is there something wrong in my face?" I ask her and turn to road again.

 


"No there's not i just badly want to taste you." Said seductively. ! i gulp. "What's the address of your home?" I ignored her statement earlier and ask her.

 


"Bring me to the nearest convenient store i'm just going to buy something." I nod and then drive. Can i ask myself. Did any chance that Jessica likes me?

 

I park my car and me and Jessica get out to go inside the store.

 

"Anything you want? my treat." She ask me while grabing some snacks. "Just one can of coke is enough."

 

I help her the things that she buy and gave it to the counter. The cashier boy for sure like Jessica cause he always stared at her. I'm not going to be curious since it's true that Jessica is attractive woman.

 


After we pay it, we was about to go out when someone accidentally bump me behind with a coffee that the results my shirt was wet. I'm glad that it's not hot anymore. Wait a minute! i should scold her for doing this to me.

 

"What the hell was that huh?!" I look up and see a tanned woman infront of me while looking at Jessica.

 

She then turn to me. "I'm sorry Ms. I'm sorry for my clumsiness." She smile apologizing.

 

"It's okay. Just be careful next time." I said, i know i should scold her but she apologize to me so i decided to let her this time.

 

She nod and politely smile at me. "Hey! Jessica how have you been?" She ask jessica while i was trying to wipe the shirt of mine with my handkerchief.

 

"I'm fine. Anyway we have to go." Jessica said before the girl could said anything she grab my hand and we go inside my car.

 

"Are you okay?" Jessica ask me while she grab her another handkerchief to help me to wipe it. I stared at her face, then to her eyes, to her nose, down to her lips. That kissable kiss of hers. I stared at her for about 3 minutes.

 

"You sure you don't like me do you?" She said and i got embarassed. I then shook my head. "N-no.. I'm just spacing out." 

 

"Okay if you say so." She said and smile at me.

 

After a half of an hour we arrived at her home. She's staying at condo.

 

"I'm going now." I bow and was about to go when she grab my wrist towards to her room and locked it. What the?

 

She go to her closet and get a Shirt and give it to me. "I know that you and my sister got the same size for sure so for now wear it and just returned it to me tomorrow." She said smiling. I accept it and ready to change my clothes when i forget something. I look at Jessica signing her that she should go out but she just make a stoic face. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She ask.

 

"I'm changing my clothes now so can you please leave me here for a minute?" I sarcastically ask.

 

"No. I want you to change infont of me right now." She said while smirking. I blush and turn to look away.

 

"Jessica, are you nuts? leave me a privacy first." I patiently said controlling my temper while she just grinned at me.

 

"Nope, i'm staying while you're changing." She said and smile again.

 

"Okay. I'm not changing here. I'm staying here even if December comes." I returned the smirk.

 

"Alright. Let's stay like this. You standing there while me sitting in this bed looking at you for a long time and days." She then sit to her bed comfortably.

 

I shook my head and sigh. "Fine, i'm changing now." This girl is so hard headed.

 

She then smile widely and clap her hands. "Alright!" i shook my head again and slowly pull off my shirt.

 

 'Gosh her abs! Oh my God! I want to touch that for a long time.' -Jessica 

 

I then wear the shirt that she gave me. After that, Jessica stand up and walk towards me with that y curves of her that swaying perfectly.

 

She then pull my neck closer to her body. "Hey, Jessica can i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter