Chapter 15

I'm Committed to my Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey folks! here's the update. Enjoy~

---

Yoona's POV

 

I was about to start my engine when something caught my eyes rather than someone. It's Nichkhun going his way where Tiffany was. He was angry and he looks like he was about to murder someone. Thank God my windows are tinted or else he'll noticed me. But why is he doing here? As far as I know Tiffany and him already broke up. Did he perhaps? 

 

I immediately get out of my car and run where he was. I roam my eyes and caught him dragging Tiffany somewhere. "Nich stop it h-hurts." I heard Tiffany winced in pain. Hearing her say that I was suddenly alarmed in the situation so I walk towards them and hear him say, "You're not breaking up with me and no one will break us apart." 

 

When he was about to pull Tiffany away from my sight I caught his left arm and gather my strength to push him off the ground which I succeeded which make them shocked by my sudden appearance. I turn to face Tiffany and gently caress her arm which is now red and it makes me angry. I turn my back and face him, "What the do you thing you're doing?" I angrily asked him as he stand up. "Learn your manners kid, I'm still your teacher." I rolled my eyes disappointed on his answer.

 

"We're not in school Nichkhun. And do you think it is good to hurt someone like her and for godsake it's a woman you're hurting! Do you even call yourself a man?!" I felt Tiffany's hand on my arm because she knows in any minute I might do something I'll regret later but that is not the case anymore. He's hurting Tiffany and I can't let him do that! 

 

"Look Im Yoona it's none of your business. Just go away and shut your mouth." He was about to grab Tiffany's arm but I stopped him by punching him in the face. "Do you think I'll let you do that?!" He was now wiping his mouth realizing that there's a blood on it. "What the hell are you doing Yoona?! Stay away from her and go before I change my mind." He warned me as he was walking slowly towards us.

 

"You stay away from us !" Tiffany was now pulling my arms away from him whispering in my ears that we should leave him now. But no, I don't think I can listen to her now. I have been waiting to release my anger into this man infront of us and I know it is a good timing now.

 

"Excuse me?! Who the hell are you to say that infront of my face?!" 

 

"Let's just go Yoong." Tiffany pleaded. "And why are you coming with her?! She's just your student!" He asked Tiffany. Tiffany look into my eyes and to him. I look at him and see his widened eyes. "Don't tell me she's the one who you always talked about." 

 

I look at Tiffany with curious eyes. "Yes she is, she's the one who I really loved." When I look back to see his reaction I was suddenly thrown in the ground. He punch me in my face, real hard. I can feel my jaw hurt, it hurts so bad. This guy do really have a hard knuckles. He hit me pretty hard especially my mouth. I can already taste the blood on it. 

 

"So you're the one she's referring to! My god Tiff! She's a ing student! Do you think your Dad will gonna be happy if he founds out?! What the is in your mind! OFF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, WHY SHE? SHE'S A GIRL AND WHEN DID YOU LIKE GIRLS?!" I watched him angrily talking to Tiffany who is now lowering her head. I stand up and wipe the blood in my mouth. "Don't lower your head Tiff, he's just insecure that you chose me over him." I smirked and he look at me angrily. "I started liking her when she exist into this world." She mumbled. 

 

"DO YOU THINK I'LL LET YOU TWO HAVE YOUR HAPPY MOMENTS TOGETHER?! I THINK YOU'RE THINGKING THE WRONG THING KID." 

 

"Uh well? I don't think so. The fact that you're just her ex and past and now I am the present and also her first love is already making me satisfied not to argue with you anymore. I just think it's useless to talk to you even more." I walk where Tiffany was to take her to my car when I heard him say, "As if I'm gonna let that happen. I'll talk to Mr. Hwang about this and let's see what he's going to say to the both of you." He smirked at me and all I wanna do is punch his face again.

 

"No Nich, you can't do this. Don't tell dad." Tiffany pleaded him and I sigh. "What? You're so braved to tell me that you loved her and yet you're scared to tell your Dad? Sorry Tiff, I will make sure to let him know about this."

 

He then now look at me. "And as for you kid, make sure to find another school. Pretty sure your fans will be mad if they found out." He wink at me and was about to walk away from us but this is not the end. I gently pull away my arm to her hands and run to him and push him off the ground, again. I hover on top of him and punch him in the face repeatedly. Thanks to my punching skills I can punch him as hard as I can. 

 

"S-stop." He weakly said. His face is all covered with blood now.

 

"Yoong!" I heard Tiffany yell my name but all I care about now is to damage his face even more where he can't even recognize by the people. I was about to punch him again when Tiffany pull me away from him. As I was still angry at him I turn to face Tiffany with my angry eyes. "What?!" She pulled me in a hug and cried in my chest which make me melt at the sight of her. "Hey? Are you okay? Don't cry." I said as I patted her back to calmed her down. 

 

"I don't want you to get hurt." She mumbled. "Im fine don't worry, okay?" She was about to say something when her phone rings signaling me that it was her dad so I nodded. 

 

"Dad? Yes, I understand. I'll see you tomorrow." She said and then turn to look at me. "Dad cancel our date." 

 

"Come with me and I'll clean your wounds." We was about to go when I turn to look at Nichkhun who was trying his best to stand up. Poor you. I signal Tiffany that I'm going to tell something before we go. "Just don't punch him in the face again, okay?" I grinned. "Can't promise that." 

 

"Yoong!" I chuckled. "Just kidding." I kneel down infront of him and look at his face. "Didn't know that it would turn out like this. I can't recognize you anymore." I said while looking every inch of his face. "I'll make sure everyone will know about this!" I laugh and make a serious face. "If that will make you happy. Go on, tell everybody." 

 

---

 

"Aww!" I winced in pain when Tiffany pressed the cotton in my upper right lip. "I told you not to moved around."

 

"Can't help it, it hurts like hell." I truthfully said. Can't blame him, he's a PE teacher. "What if he tell it to Dad?" She ask me all of a sudden. I then started to think about it, pretty sure that his dad will be mad at her for being unprofessional. But I know that he will understand later especially he still doesn't know about the condition of her daughter. 

 

"Earth to Yoong!" 

 

"Why don't you tell your Dad about your health condition." She stop what her doing and sigh. "If it was just easy I'll do it but it isn't. I'm scared and don't have the guts to tell him yet." I hold her hands and smile at her. "Don't worry, I'm with you. And we'll face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter