Chapter 3

I'm Committed to my Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 


"Yoona Im, Sooyoung Choi." We heard our names called and look up to meet Jessica's eyes.

 

"Yes, miss?" We ask in unison.

 

"Come here and answer this paper." We nodded our heads and walk infront of her, i'm trying to avoid her eyes but yeah i just can't.

 

Sooyoung immediately get back to her sit while me still standing at my gorgeous teacher who's looking seductively in my eyes. Gulp.

 

"Miss Jung, can i get my papers now?" I ask with the tone of annoyance since i can't take it anymore, i mean what if the students made a gossip about us. I'm just being careful in here and for god sake Jessica's a teacher.

 

"Oh? sorry.. here." She slowly gave the paper to me and beam a smile. Oh god! i'm melting right now.

 

"Thanks Ms. Jung." I bow politely while she just creased her brow. What?

 

I get back to my sit and answer the questions on the paper with all my best.

 

"Okay class, your time is finish. Pass all the papers forward." She said and stand up to walk to the front which simply means she is a few inches away from me. ! i hate front!

 

After i passed my paper, i turn to look at the faces of my classmates which is good looking. And then i caught one of my classmate who's a basketball player name Ok Taecyeon staring lovingly at??... i follow his gaze and it's Jessica. It's like he's gonna eat her. Sigh.

 

"We have 30 minutes left since i am a kind teacher you can ask me anything you want." She said and grinned while looking at me for a long time until the students were looking at her and then me and then to us. Argh! i hate this first day of school. I look up to meet Jessica and signing her that the students were looking at us. She then nod and composed herself.

 

"Why is Ms. Jung staring at you like she likes you?" Hyuna asked who's beside me. I sigh and turn to faced her.

 

"Simple. Cause she got mesmerized by my beauty.. because if i'm wrong then you'll not gonna like me right?" I smirked and she kiss me in my left cheek, i know everyone noticed it but we don't care.

 

"You're right Yoong." She whisper seductively and turn to focus on our teacher.

 

"Ms. Jung! what about personal question, is it alright with you?" Ask Siwon and smile with his friends.

 

"If i can, then okay. You may ask now." She then stared at me again and glared at me. What the is wrong with this teacher.

 

"Ms. Jung, do you have a boyfriend?" And that gets my attention, i then turn that it was Ok Taecyeon who ask. Thanks bro! I don't know what i feel but i feel nervous on his question.

 

Jessica look at me for a second then to the class. "Nope, i'm single." Wow! At first i thought that she's taken i mean she's beautiful how come she do not have? ah maybe her boyfriend is her job.

 

"What about if i court you Ms. Jung will you accept me?" i creased my brow and turn again to who the ask that question and it's Taecyeon again.

 

Jessica again look at me and to the class. Seriously! i'm doomed! "I'm your teacher, you're my student and there's a policy that it's not right to have a romantic relationship with their students. Rules is rules. I'm sorry." and that make my heart hurt. Why? i just decided to shrug it off.

 

"It's okay Ms. Jung. I have my ways." he said and smirked. What the?! seriously bro! you're making me to hate you even more.

 

"Okay, enough for that.  Let's vote who's going to be the president. Any volunteer so that it will not take the time waste." She then wait for us to who knows who's going to be.

 

"Let be Kim Ki-Bum the president Ms. Jung." One of the student shout. "Okay, please stand up Kim Ki-Bum." he stand up and smile like a girlish. Gay?

 

"Kim Ki-Bum is long Ms. Jung, you can call me Key for short." He said and smile to all of us. "Okay Key, you're the president now." He nod and get back to his sit.

 

"Next. VP? any volunteer?" She asked while examining us. "Me Ms. Jung! My name's Lee Chaelin and you can call me CL for short." CL volunteer herself and warmly smile to all of us.

 

Ms. Jung nod. "Let's make it short. Vote for the muse and ."

 

"Let Lee Ji-Eun, IU as the muse to our class." I said and everyone was shocked especially IU cause they know to theirselves that i really hate voting or motioning someone.

 

"Why?" Ms. Jung ask. Why does she have to ask me? why did she not ask the others earlier? why?

 

"Cause i found her the most beautiful in this class." I proudly said and smile. Who wouldn't find IU attractive? IU pat my back and smile at me while the others were whinning cause they're not the one who i have mention.

 

"Just accept it Ms. Jung." IU pleaded, Jessica sigh first and then nod. Why would she sigh? can she just agree on it? "Thanks." IU mouthed and i smile.

 

"Can you make Im Yoona the Ms. Jung?" I almost choke up after hearing that, and that's IU oh god! and everyone burst into laughther including my Shikshin Buddy. They are so mean.


"What would you say Im?" Jessica ask me and laugh, what? "I must prepare Kim Soo Hyun the since they're perfectly fit for each other." I said, a smile form on my lips. IU seems shock again seems like she doesn't like that I motioned him. 

 

And the bell rang indicating that English subject were already finished. "Okay class, i'll see you at the last subject, Goodbye." She said and smile to all of us she even wink at me while i just remained my normal face. I don't know how to act.

 

"Goodbye Ms. Jung." We sing-song and we just watch her back as she left. Ah! i felt relief.

 

"Yah Yoong, why did you not agree to be my ?" IU asked me as she leaned forward meaning her breath touches my lips.

 

"Sweetie i will agree if i'm a boy, but i'm not. You and him were perfectly good with each other and besides he's handsome and your beautiful, just agree with it." I said and a smile form on her lips.

 

"Okay, but for me you're the most handsome i've ever met." She sweetly said and i blush! pft! "Thanks, i know right." i said.

 

"Yiee! Im Yoona is Blushing." Sooyoung then joined us.

 

"Eh? Yah! who wouldn't blush if someone says compliment like that. It's normal." I said and defend myself, i'm just stating the fact.

 

"Normal your face!" Sooyoung smirked then get back to her sit.

 

After some minutes the next teacher appeared suddenly and slam her belongings in the table that all of us get shock at the sudden scene. I must say she's in the mids 30? and i found her beautiful.

 

"Good morning class my name's Jun Ji Hyun! I hope we can get along well." We stand up and say good morning to her.

 

"I'm your History teacher. As for now our topic for today is about Coffe and the different flavor of it and the best example is Mocha. What is Mocha flavor? Who wants to answer?" She asked and plopped herself in the chair. What the hell is this kind of teacher?

 

I turned to look at my classmates who's in deep thinking. They didn't know the answer? I look up to our teacher and found out that she's looking at me too. Oh oh! i gulp.

 

"Aha! you're Im Yoona. Stand up and answer my question." I stand up nervously and manage to smile.


"Generally, the term mocha refers to any coffee with chocolate flavoring, including a simple mix of hot chocolate and coffee. That's all i know Ms." I bow and sit back. "Good ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter