Chapter 1

I'm Committed to my Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

---

 

Jessica POV

 

I like to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Jessica, my Korean name is Jung Sooyeon, I am a rich and beautiful woman, 27 years old, and I work as a teacher. They all say that teacher-student relationships are a sin, but who cares if me and that student are happy? They do not own our happiness, and we keep it a secret, but as they say, there are no secrets that time does not reveal, and the result is simple.  I often get kicked out of school where I work, but at least I'm content! It might sound silly, but all I really want is for them to be in my bed, right? Who wouldn't be tempted by that? They all look at me with admiration. I just need to choose someone who's kind and attractive. It doesn't matter if it's a girl or a boy. I'm attracted to both.

 

My mind jolts awake when I hear my phone ring, prompting me to answer it right away. By the way, I'm currently at the 711 store because I'm ravenous and too lazy to cook in my condo.

 

"Hey there!" I can't help but smile as I hear the familiar voice.

 

"Hey! How are you?" I ask, leaning back in my chair.

 

"I'm alright. I really wanted to give you a hug and a kiss, babe. How's work?" He inquires.

 

"I've missed you so much! It's fine. School starts tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it." I say. Yeah, right? Excited to meet my new students.

 

"Good. Best of luck for tomorrow. And please, don't overwork yourself, okay? Make sure to eat. I've got to run. I've got some paperwork to finish. Take care, alright? Love you." He says, and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

 

"Thanks. You too. Love you too." We hang up.

 

Oh gosh! It's already 10 pm. I need to get back to my condo. I stand up and someone accidentally bumps into me from behind, causing me to fall and land on my backside. You know, that hurts. How could they be so careless?!

 

"I'm so sorry, Ms. I didn't mean to." She apologizes. So it's a girl? Her voice is so sweet, it rings in my ears. Oh my.

 

As I look up, ready to scold her for her clumsiness, I'm met with her beautiful face, her doe-like eyes locked onto mine, causing me to gaze back at her. Oh God, her pert nose and those irresistible lips that I'm dying to kiss. I can't resist it, I start to lean in to capture her lips when she gently touches my forehead with her index finger, snapping me back to reality.

 

She clears and offers me her hand, which I gratefully accept, trying to regain my composure from the earlier embarrassing incident. My cheeks are still burning.

 

"Do you know what, Miss?" she begins.

 

"Jessica, Jessica Jung," I quickly supply.

 

"Miss Jessica. If you want to kiss me, you should just ask, because I wouldn't hesitate to kiss you back," she says, smiling. Every time she says my name, it's like a beautiful melody in my ears. I glance down, trying to hide my flushed cheeks.

 

"I'm... I'm sorry," I stammer.

 

"You're so cute. If anything, I should be apologizing for my clumsiness. I'm sorry, I'll be more careful next time, I promise. And oh, I have to go, my stomach is demanding food. Ciao~!" She waves and walks away.

 

I catch myself grinning like a fool after hearing her call me cute. Shaking my head, I head back to my car. Just as I'm about to start the engine, I realize I've forgotten something. I hastily step out of the car and rush back to the store to find her, but to my disappointment, she's nowhere to be seen. I sigh and step outside, looking up at the sky to take in a breath of air.

 

"Did you forget something, Ms. Jessica?" I jump in surprise at the sound of her voice. I turn to my left and see her with a lollipop in , which I find utterly endearing.

 

"I... I..." I don't know what to say. All I want to know is her name. What's wrong with me? I feel so shy around her.

 

"I just wanted to know your name," I finally manage to blurt out.

 

"Silly. I'm Im Yoona, by the way," she says, flashing me a smile. Oh, could she please stop smiling at me like that? I'm practically melting.

 

"Nice name," I reply, returning the smile.

 

There's a comfortable silence between us, as if we're both at ease in each other's company, reveling in the quiet.

 

"Where's your car? It's getting late; maybe I should walk you there just to make sure you're safe," she suggests, scratching her neck. I smile.

 

"I'd love that." And together, we walk to my car, not needing words. Honestly, I want to know her better. I can't fathom what's come over me.

 

"Do you want me to drop you off?" I offer.

 

"It's fine, no need. My car is here too. I just want to make sure you get into your car safely," she says sweetly. DugeunDugeunDugeun! Oh my goodness! My heart is pounding like crazy.

 

"Oh, um, thank you," I stammer. Honestly, I just want to leave this place, not because I don't want to see her, but because I'm fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter