Chapter 6

I'm Committed to my Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's an update puddin! LOL! HAHAHA. The exam will start next week and i have to review really hard so bear with my long updates~ Hope you like it puddin. Enjoy!  

 

---

 

No One's POV

 

Yoona was outside of IU's house. As she said she and IU will pretend to be a couple. She's not sure if this will work out but she's willing to erase her feelings with Jessica. She wish that it will work out.

 

After some minutes IU then came with a smile plastered on her face.

 

"Good morning Yoongie!" She beam and she even kiss Yoona's cheek which the latter felt nothing happen.

 

"You look so happy anyway." Yoona said then take IU's bag which the latter want to squealed inside.

 

"Is it that obvious? did you wait so long for me?" She ask and they walk together.

 

"It really is. Nah i just came, good morning to you too anyway." Yoona show her sweetest smile and that makes IU's heart beat rapidly.

 

"About last night... Does it will take too long to us to pretend?" Yoona then grab IU's hand and hold it tightly like a normal couple.

 

IU is sure so damn lucky to be Yoona's fake girlfriend. "Until i said it was done." Yoona reply normally.

 

"So it will take too long?"

 

"Yes." And IU felt so happy.

 

"So, is it okay with you that we will just walk together to school hand in hand or you want to ride my car or a bus. What would you like?" Yoona stop from walking which IU too then ask her.

 

"Just walking together with you would be nice." IU said with aegyo voice which found Yoona cute.

 

"Haha! you're really are adorable." Yoona then pinched IU's cheek and IU was squeling deep inside of her.

 

"T-thanks..." IU said and hide her reddened cheeks. "Let's go." IU nod and they continue to walk.

 

Do IU really possibility think that she'll be hurt after she and Yoona stop from acting like a couple?

 

Actually she already think of that last night after Yoona called her.

 

She knows that that's the consequences of it, she agreed into it so she will take the risk and responsibility. She don't know why she said Yes to Yoona when she called her maybe she trusted Yoona that much that she doesn't think that it will surely damn ing hurt her. As she say it's okay atleast she experience to be together with Yoona even if it is fake.

 

---

 

Jessica's POV

 

I'm really having a headache because of what i'm seeing right now. Guess what i see?

 

It's Yoona and IU hand in hand walking towards their classroom.

 

I'm feeling jealous and i don't know why?

 

They stop from a corner and i can sense that they're talking seriously. And to my curiosity i decided to hear their conversation by hearing it a little far away from them.

 

"Even in school?" IU ask Yoona. And i'm curious into it.

 

"Yeah. As i said we will finish as a fake couple when i said it was done. Got it?" I hear Yoona say.

 

So you're fooling me right now eh?~ That's a really bad Im Yoona. You think you can fool me huh? Nuh-uh.

 

Wait and see~

 

---

 

Yoona's POV

 

When me and IU get inside all the students were looking at us curiously even Sooyoung. Her face plastered a smirk and she already knows my secret.

 

They all ask us if we're really a couple and the answer is just yes simple as that.

 

And they were squealing saying to us "Congratulations and stay strong" i know right.

 

The students became quiet when Ms. Jung get inside like she's angry or i don't know.

 

Aha~ i remember that i'm going to introduce IU to her.

 

"Good morning Class" She greeted us with a stoic face. "Goodmorning Ms. Jung." we sing back.

 

"I don't feel okay right now. So i will let you all what you want to do. Yoona Im and IU let's talk outside of the classroom i will wait to you two." She manage to smile a little and leave.

 

IU stand up from her seat to approach me. "What did she wants?" She ask me.

 

I shook my head and put my hand on her shoulder. "I don't know either. Let's find it out, let's go?" She nod and we go outside seeing Ms. Jung glaring at me.

 

"What is it Ms. Jung?" I ask. I'm curious into it.

 

She then smile at us and glance at my hand which means she know what already it is.

 

"Congratulations to you two. But i'm afraid i have some bad news."

 

We're signing her to go on because me and IU were really confuse. "Student and student who are together like a couple is not privilege into this school." She then smirk at me and i know what she really wants.

 

"What and why is that Ms. Jung?" IU ask not disbelief. Who wouldn't believe it? Why is she still meddling with my life.

 

She then sigh. "The principal said and decided that it will be banned in our school because the reason is if it still happening the student will lessen their focus on studying, they're thinking and spacing out in class means they can't forget their lovers in just an hour cause by having a low grade." My mouth agape. This rules is not expected. What's bad into it? tell me.

 

"Waeyo? Ms. Jung. Me and Yoona were really inlove with each other." I then look at IU and smile. She is a great actress.

 

"I'm sorry to say this but if the principal find it out your parents will be called and he will say that you two will be kick out." Ms. Jung is getting in my nerves. I'm really annoyed at her.

 

I'm not believing it at all. "Can we atleast hide it Ms. Jung? Please." IU pleaded. Is it still acting or she really mean it?

 

"No the principal will scold me for letting you two having a relationship together."

 

"But we're loving each other." IU said. Ms. Jung look at me while shaking her head.

 

"You two are too young to get in a relationship. Why don't you just focus on your study." She said smiling ligthen IU up.

 

IU then look at me and signing me that she doesn't want to end it already because we're just starting "I'm sorry Ms. Jung but i do really love her. It's fine with me if the principal will called our parents. There's no one can stop us even you." I coldly said and grab IU's hand to get in the class.

 

She then look at me and smile. "Than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter