Day 11 & 12

I'm Committed to my Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's the update folks! Been super busy these days, hope you understand~

-----

Day 11

 

"Alright class, Dismissed!" Yoona was the first one who stand up ready to leave when her adviser Jessica Jung called her name. "Where are you going?" Jessica brows connected wondering why would Yoona go early home. 

 

"I'll text you later." She didn't wait for her response as she run to her car and drove to somewhere. 

 

After parking her car she pulls out her phone to text Jessica first before going out so the latter wouldn't question her to where in the earth is she, saying:

To: My Lovely J! ❤

      Meet me at the Han River at 8 pm sharp. I'll see you later :)

 

She was standing outside of the front store looking at the different flowers inside. She then decided to get inside. 

 

"Good afternoon young lady, what can I do for you?" An old man greeted her. Yoona politely smile at him and point the flowers beside the cashier. 

 

"So you're interested at the white roses?" Yoona nodded and smile at him. "I'll take the bouquet. It's for someone who I'm going to confess my love with." 

 

"Really? I'm sure that this person would not think twice to answer you. Here they are, thank you." Yoona get it and bow to him. "I hope so, thanks Ahjussi!" The man nod and Yoona leave at the store while smiling at the flowers she's holding. 

 

A smile form on her lips when she read Jessica's reply;

From: My Lovely J! ❤

           I'm otw there. Pabo! You're making me nervous. Take care yoongie xoxo. 

 

Little did she know someone's following her. 

 

---

Jessica's POV

 

Why in the hell that girl wants me to meet her here?! I hold my left chest as I suddenly feel my heart beats faster. I don't know why but I think there's going to happen that I'll not gonna like. Oh just stop Jessica, you're just nervous! 

 

My phone suddenly rang and my eyes went wide when I'd seen the caller. W-why is he calling me…now? My heart then started to beat so fast again that I lost the number to count it anymore. 

 

"H-hello?" Jessica! Why are you stuttering?! 

 

"Baby! I miss you so much." His voice…his voice were calling my heart again. 

 

"I thought you needed space?" I coldly ask. I misses his voice before but I didn't miss him now it's Yoona that I'm longing for. It's not him anymore. 

 

And it all make sense now. It was all about her…it was really her, Yoona. The one that I love. The one who gave me purpose in my life. The one who gave me strength to face things that I can't face. The one who's always there by my side when no one else was. The one who make me believe to reach for my dreams. And the one who make me special person in her life. I…l-love her. 

 

I was planning on breaking up with him because I don't feel my love for him anymore and I'm cursing myself for forgetting him to tell him that I don't want him anymore. 

 

"Yeah I did say that but that doesn't mean we broke up."

 

I have to do this as early as possible. "Wook…let's break up." I sigh in relief when I said that.

 

"What?! Are you even s-serious?! No Jessi! You can't break up with me! I love you and I need you." A lone tear escaped from my eyes.

 

"Wook, it's too late already. I'm sorry, goodbye." I hang up the phone before he could even speak. 

 

I wipe my tears and smile at the river Infront of me. I think I made the right choice. 

 

I glance at my watch and it says it's 7 pm sharp. I was dying to see her. She knows I hate waiting. She knows I'm impatient but for her she's excluded. I can wait even if it takes forever. 

 

30 minutes passed but still there's no sign of her. Could she get her off in here early than 8?! I'm already freezing here because of cold. 

 

I closes my eyes inhaling the wind brushes my skin. 

 

"Jessica?" I open my eyes and my eyes went wide like it comes out from it socket. I suddenly can't breath properly because I'm so nervous as hell. My knees were shaking and I don't even know what to say or what to do. 

 

"W-wook? W-hat are you d-doing here?" 

 

Dongwook smile at me lovingly. "Well…I just came here a while ago." He pauses for a moment and took a step forward at me. "It's true that I need space and the reason why I did say that is because I'm so stress lately from work. It's getting on my nerves and I regret when I say that. The days when we're not talking/calling with each other were giving me stress also but I didn't let that happen because I prepared myself to give the love you deserve.… I miss you so much. I want you to show that you mean the world to me. I want to have kids with you. You said that you want a family with me right? We can make more kids if you want to. I want you to marry me. I want us to grow old together. I love you so much and I want you to know that there hasn't been a day that I didn't miss you. I know I'm a jerk for not appreciating all the love you given to me but I'm gonna promise you that this time my attention will be just for you and I'm ready to face this things out." 

 

Memories then flash into my mind again like it was a car racing with other cars. It drives me crazy. 

 

He suddenly kneel down in front of me that make me cried. I can't hold it anymore as I burst out into tears again. "W-wook?"

 

"Jessica.…will you marry me?"

 

---

Yoona park her car near the han river and step out of the car to have a glimpse to someone who she'll going to confess with. She looks at the flowers and she smile imagining what will happen if she confess her love. She was walking when she stop from her track and the flowers drop from her beautiful hands…

 

"Jessica." She mumble. It's Jessica and a guy was kneeling in front of her. 

 

"Jessica…will you marry me?" J-jessica? What is happening? 

 

"Yes!" The guy stood up and hug her really tight. Happiness can be seen in his face. 

 

Yoona was rooted in to her place. All she can do is just stare at them. Her eyes were ready to cry. She needs an explanation but she can't do anything... Not right now. She wants to clear her mind first. 

 

"Does... J-.miss Jung have boyfriend?" She tightened her fist at the sight of them kissing each other. She wasn't expecting the tears stream down on her face.. nonstop. She just can't stop and she hate this feeling. 

 

She suddenly cringed when she felt a pair of hands wrap on her waist. She doesn't have to guess who it was because she already know that person is. She closes her eyes and sigh. She hold those hands and turn around seeing those beautiful eyes smile full of sadness. Like she came from crying. 

 

"Fany." She murmured. 

 

"Yoong." She response and didn't think twice to hug her tight. "Fany-ah. I'm hurt."

 

Tiffany began drawing some circles on Yoona's back for her to calm down. "Shhh.. I know, I know. Let it out Yoong. Let it out."

 

After around 5 minutes passed she stop crying and wipe her tears. "Let's go, I'll explain everything." Tiffany said while dragging the confuse Yoona to Yoona's car. Luckily she did just ride a taxi. "You knew it?"

 

---

On the other hand~ 

 

"So how's your day going?" Dongwook ask her as they are at the café talking to each other to catch up things. 

 

Jessica didn't hear anything as she was busy thinking something or rather than someone. Dongwook hold Jessica's hand and gave it a little squeeze bringing Jessica back on earth. "You still haven't changed." He chuckled. 

 

"Huh?"

 

"No doubt, you really love spacing out. As I was saying, How's your day going?" Jessica look at him an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter