새로운 시작

I'm Committed to my Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! It's been so long and now I'm back. Here's the new chapter hope you enjoy.

---

"How and when did that happen?" Tiffany took a deep breath and sigh.

 

"Remember our 2nd anniversary where you surprised me that day? I came 30 mins late. That's when it all started."

 

Flashback

 

"Everything's ready right? right?" Yoona ask her bestfriend Sooyoung excited to see Tiffany's reaction to her surprise. "Yes, everything's ready. Calm down and relax." Yonna calmed down for a bit and smile.

 

"That's what I'm talking about, now let's go and wait for her." Yoona nod and let Sooyoung dragged her.

 

At the other side-

 

Tiffany was more than happy that she'll gonna see her girlfriend and add the fact that it's their anniversary means they'll gonna spend more time with each other.

 

She was about to get in her car when suddenly her head ache. "It's been a week since I've been feeling like this. Should I go see a doctor? No, I'm just stressed from school. Besides it's nothing serious." She mumble and massages her head and when the pain lessen she breath out and get in her car.

 

She parked her car after arriving and then proceed inside at the said restaurant that Yoona said. She immediately greeted by the lit candles that sorrounds a table and two chairs. "Yoong?" she called out.

 

She was about to search for her when she feel someone's hand closes her eyes behind. "Yoong? Let go of my eyes and let me embrace you." She mumbled and let out a small laugh when she heard her chuckle. "Alright, alright. Give me a hug." She let go of her and give her a tight hug.

 

"I miss you so much Yoong." 

 

"I miss you more babe." Tiffany gave her the sweetest smile, the smile she always gives Yoona when she first fall in love with her. "Shall we?" Yoona extended her hand for her to hold. Tiffany smile and hold it. 

 

Tiffany was about to sit when suddenly she fell down that made Yoona alarm. She immediately go to her to support her and check every parts of her body if she's injured. "Hey are you okay? You look pale, jesus christ." 

 

Yoona help her to stand up, "Yes, I'm okay. You don't have to worry okay? We should continue our celebration now." She hold Yoona's face and peck her lips.

 

"No freaking way that I'll let us celebrate our anniversary when you're not okay. You look really pale. Let's go home and I'll let you rest."  Tiffany shook her head and felt bad for ditching their dates before and now their anniversary, she doesn't want the girl to feel likes she's not important to her. She's her life and she's her everything. 

 

She was blaming herself for being sick all the time so she decided that she's gonna see a doctor after this. "No Yoong. I don't want to waste this surprise that you've made. I really felt bad for diching it I swear. And I don't want you to feel like I don't love you anymore." Yoona smile at her feeling grateful that the girl infront of her is seriously love her.

 

"Look Tiffany Hwang. Screw the celebration because your health is more important here, we can celebrate it when you're okay and most importantly I understand you for being stressed out in school and I don't blame you for that. So now, let's go home and rest okay? I love you rememeber that." Yoona lean in to kiss her forhead and Tiffany embrace her again.

 

"You're gonna give me cuddles right?" Yoona smile form ear to ear and peck her cheek. "Of course." Yoona told Sooyoung about the situation and they leave to go home.

 

The Next Day-

Tiffany wake up from a sudden ache of her stomach. She hurriedly got out from her bed and run to the toilet to puke. She then heard her phone ring across the bedside table. After cleaning herself she get back from her bed and get her phone seeing 3 missed calls from  her girlfriend. She dialed her number and the other line answer immediately. 

 

"Tiff!" she chuckled after hearing her voice knowing that the younger girl is super worried at her. 

 

"Goodmorning babe!"

 

"Don't you goodmorning me HWANG MIYOUNG! Where were you?! I'm so worried about you." 

 

"Chill out Yoong, I'm okay. I just woke up and didn't hear you calling. I'm sorry for making you worried."  She sincerely apologized. She then heard the other line sigh causing her to smile since she knows that the girl has calmed down.

 

"Thank God! What about your health? Are you feeling okay now? Do you want me to come with you?" She shook her head didn't want to bother her since she knows that the younger girl is super busy at school for being the class president at her class and for being the leader at her basketball team. 

 

"No, I can handle it.  Don't worry besides it will not take too long. So focus on what you're doing and I'll go now." 

 

"Okay, okay. You got me in there. I'll hang up now. I love you."

 

"I love you too." She hung up and sigh wishing to stop her head from aching that she have been feeling lately. 

 

After dressing up, she grabbed her keys and get inside her car. "Wish me luck." she mumbled to herself.

 

---

"W-wait?...W-what? Can y-you r-repeat i-it again?"  her voice cracked, her knees is trembling and her heart is breaking into pieces.

 

The Doctor paused for a brief second. "You have a brain tumor." her eyes widen. Imagining what and how will her girlfriend react when she found out. What if Yoona doesn't want to be with her anymore? What if she leaves her and find other girls that is better than her? These questions inside her head makes her weak and wanted to die thingking that she and Yonna will never gonna have a happy ending. 

 

After clearing her thoughts she look up at the doctor. "W-what kind of brain tumor do I have?" The Doctor grab the papers and look pitiful to the girl infront of her. He doesn't want the girl to feel this kind of serious case because he once lost her daughter into this kind of case and he was blaming himself for not finding cure to save his daughter. 

 

"Anaplastic Astrocytoma is a rare malignant brain tumor. Astrocytomas are tumors that develop from certain star-shaped brain cells called astrocytes. Astrocytes and similar cells called astrocytes. Astrocytes and similar cells from tissue that sorrounds and protects other nerve cells found within the brain and spinal cord.The symptoms you have which led to the diagnosis of your brain tumor are headaches, strange feeling in your head, weakness of the arms and legs and nausea/vomiting. These tumors are given a grade based on the cell type. For example, anaplastic astrocytoma is a grade 3 tumor that contains dividing cells but no dead cells. In contrast, anaplastic oligodendroglioma and anaplastic ependymoma are grade 3 tumors that do have dead cells."

 

Tiifany was left speechless trying to comprehend what the Doctor said. She look down trying not to look up as she knows that in any minute she'll gonna cry. "A-am I g-gonna s-survive?" 

 

"Anaplastic Astrocytoma are usually not curable, but are treatable. We do our best to control the tumor and keep it from growing and causing more symptoms using many different tools including surgery, radiation and chemotherapy. Unfortunately these tumors tend to continue to grow and become more aggresive."

 

End of Flashback~

 

YOONA'S POV

 

I cannot speak after hearing her stories, I look directly in her eyes. Her eyes that show how lonely soul she is that I do not like to see. 

 

It was painful to see her like this. All I could do was embrace her and let the torrent of her tears to soak through my shirt. I could feel her clench her fists, not knowing whether to be mad or to give up hope all together. I could hear her silently screaming, suffocating with each breath she took holding onto her pride. I ran my fingers through her hair, time and time again, in an attempt to calm the silent war within her mind.

 

"I-i'm so s-stupid n-not t-to tell y-you before b-because I'm so scared to l-lose you. I'm so s-sorry Yoong." her voiced cracked as she cry.

 

"Let it all out. Don't worry I'm here." I sigh in reli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter