Day 6,7

I'm Committed to my Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


No One's POV

 

Day 6

 

Jessica's POV

 

I never ever felt this way before usually when i got a problem all i did was to read books, sleep, etc and it will all went away.

 

Right about now in this case is totally different.

 

It will be good if it's weekends so i can release the stress that i've been felt by chatting with my co workers.. How did i get tag along with them? Ahhh i know, me and Tiff were in bad terms so that means we are not the same before.

 

I just can't help it.

 

And i am so so sooooooooo bored!

 

I get my phone on my table stand and dial Yoona's number.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Oh hi Sica! Is there anything wrong? Did something bad happens? Are you okay?" I was startled to what she say and speechless too.

 

OMG! She just called me Sica! and it was soooooooo cute!

 

God! my cheeks are heating up... oohhhh! what to do. What to do!

 

"Hey earth to Sica! Are you there?"

 

Geez! She called me again like that.. it felt so good.

 

"From now on, you're going to call me Sica. Okay?" I commanded.

 

"Okay okay, if you say so. Anyway, what's up?''

 

''Are you busy today?'' I ask hoping she'll agree.

 

"Anything for you Sica-yah!'' Did i clearly hear her? She made an aegyo.. ohmyghaddd! that cute voice is driving me crazy.

 

Compose yourself Jessica, you're a teacher. So show some profession!

 

''Good, pick me up at 5 and we'll go shopping. Got it?''

 

''Aye aye captain, see ya later.'' Cute.

 

''I love you.'' I-....do not know.

 

"See ya too.'' I then hang up.

 

I lazily stand up and go to the bathroom with a blank expression. She does l-love me?


---


A man with a suit looking so handsome never fails to steal attention to his employees especially the girls.

 

''How's everything?'' His bestfriend ask him.

 

He bitterly smile and shook his head. ''It's so messy. i can't take it anymore.''

 

His bestfriend pat his back and smile making sure that everything's going to be alright.

 

''What about you and Jessica?''

 

''Argh! That includes a problem to me..''

 

''Why? what happen?''

 

''It's just i'm busy to work and add the fact that she's so clingy, possesive and obsess has successfully made my head ache.'' He said and massage his temples releasing his stress that he felt everyday.

 

"What did you do to her?''

 

''I...said i...need space.''

 

''Did she agree?'' His bestfriend ask curiously.

 

''Yeah.''

 

''Then you're a lucky man bro!''

 

He grinned. ''I know right.''

 

His bestfriend then sigh. ''She understand that you are busy. She understands that you have priorities. She understands that you can't talk to her 24/7. But you know what? She would be rather be able to at least to talk to you little bit than to not talk to you at all. No guy is that busy. If a guy likes a girl, he would talk to her and make no excuses. Nothing would stop him from talking to her. No guy is busy enough to the point where you can't spare 10 seconds out of your day to text your girl to at least say HI or I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GOOD DAY or I MISS YOU or I LOVE YOU because it literally takes 10 sec or less to type and press send and when you can't even do that, it really makes her feel like you aren't interested, that she's boring to talk to, or you could be full of and you're actually BUSY entertaining some other girl. So now, she's the one sending you double, triple, quadruple texts and you haven't replied to any of them, making her seem like she's the crazy, clingy, obsessed type when she's not angry of those things. But you need to know, a girl can only UNDERSTAND so much until she finally understands that she shouldn't be looking an idiot waiting for your texts to come. Just understand when you start hearing from her les and less until eventually, you don't hear from her and by then when you finally decide to start paying attention, you'll be the one having your messages left on READ.''

 

He look up and stared at him amused. ''Did i take advantage?''

 

''What do you think?'' His bestfriend ask raising his brow.

 

''!''

 

''Now you know, don't let her go man! She sacrifices her dream just for you and if you let her go you're going to regret it for the rest of your life.''

 

''You are right... What will i do? I'm going to her to tell her how sorry i am by surprising her.'' He said imagining what will happen if he and Jessica meet.

 

''That's it man!''

 

''Thank you, i should finish this work of mine as soon as possible so that i'll start the plan by surprising her.''

 

''Yeah! That's the Lee Dong Wook i know!'' His bestfriend exclaimed and they smile to each other and continue their work.

 

---


(At the mall)

 

Yoona's POV

 

''Does this dress look good on me?'' Jessica asked.

 

''Undoubtedly it does.'' I said with absolute certainty.

 

But actually, i was looking at her happy smile and her shining eyes, and forgot to look at the dress.


---

 

No One's POV

 

''What is falling in love for you?'' Jessica ask Yoona as they were walking in the park hand in hand.

 

''Falling in love is like giving someone a loaded gun pointed at your heart and trusting them not to pull the trigger.'' Jessica look at her on how amazed she is that Yoona is so matured by answering questions like that.

 

"Wow.'' uttered by Jessica.

 

''When i was little, I picked up a flower and put it in a vase. After a few days, it died. I asked my mom why, and she said: YOU CAN'T FORCE A FLOWER TO THRIVE SOMEWHERE IT DOESNT BELONG. And now i realize that people are like that, too.'' Yoona said and smile.

 

Jessica smile too and rest her head on Yoona's shoulder. ''Your mom has a good point.'' she praises. No wonder why Yoona's like that.

 

''Can i ask you what's your dream?'' Jessica ask Yoona.

 

''To be a successful Heir someday cause i will run the business of my dad. How about you?'' Yoona ask back as they sit at the bench inhaling the fresh air that touches their skin.

 

''To be a fashion designer.'' Yoona was alarmed.

 

''A Fashion Designer? Then why did you became a teacher?'' She ask confuse.

 

''It's not my dream to be a teacher but to be a fashion designer... there just one special person for me that make me sacrifice my dream just for that person... i never wanted to be a teacher but that person wants me so i became a teacher.. do i like to be a teacher? No, that is giving me stress. It doesn't satisfies me.''

 

''Working hard for something we don't care is called STRESS; Working hard for something we love is called PASSION. That person who wants you to be a teacher is a lucky person..b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter