You are invited!

Do You Speak English?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekkie, why do you have Chen in a headlock?" I asked sleepily as I stumbled down the stairs.

"Oh. I um- was showing him some early morning brotherly affection." Baekhyun stammered lamely. D.O. snorted at the horrible lie, but I couldn't help but to believe him. It was still to early for my head to process anything.

"W-we should go grocery shopping today. Our shopping trip got cut short yesterday. We'll go after I finish the lesson with my students. I have only two today." I yawned and poured myself a cup of coffee. They agreed, there was almost no food left in my house.

"I'm going to get dressed. My first student is coming over in 30 minutes." I started to head upstairs to change, but was restrained by an arm.

"Are you alright? You're fine from yesterday?" Baekhyun asked.

"Baekkie, I'm fine. Are you doubting your brother's healing skills?" I asked jokingly.

"No. You are free to go." He joked back and raised his arm.

"Thank you, kind sir." I patted his chest and carefully balanced my coffee mug in my hands. Baekhyun placed his hand where I had and sighed lovingly as he stared after me.

 

 

"Yuck! Cut back on the cheesiness Hyung! It's repulsive and disgusting. This is what you look like!" Sehun made a dreamy expression at Luhan and then gagged. 

"COME HERE OH SEHUN!" Baekhyun roared and tackled the younger boy.

"Why is it that most of the shorter members are like reincarnations of demons?" Chanyeol muttered and tsked as he saw Sehun yelp.

"Well, you know what they say, the shorter you are, the closer you are to hell." Kris said and winced as Baekhyun landed a painful looking blow to Sehun's stomach.

"What did you say?" D.O. whispered and grabbed the two taller's necks from behind.

"N-nothing." Kris yelped when D.O. tackled the older two.

"Aw... brotherly love." I whispered and took a picture of the scene before slipping into my studio.

 

The doorbell rang and I welcomed my student inside.

"Noona!" Jungkook opened an arm for a hug (he had his violin case in one hand) and I avoided it.

"Nuh uh. Today is strictly a student-teacher day." I wagged my finger and he deflated for a few seconds before lighting up again.

"Noona, I practiced so much this week, you're going to be shocked!" Jungkook exclaimed and tugged my arm, leading me to my studio. 

When we reached the living room, he froze.

"Guys, remember Jungkook? Say hi, he's one of my students." I pushed Jungkook towards the boys.

"Hi, Exid? Was that what they were called? Why didn't they leave yet?" Jungkook directed the questions to me.

"First of all, we are Exo, not Exid. Secondly, we didn't leave because Kirsten told us we could stay. We also didn't have any place to go." Baekhyun stepped up, meeting the other boy's eyes with a fierce glare. Jungkook's jaw dropped in shock.

"W-what? You speak English?!" 

"Yup! I taught them. They speak it so well." I cooed and smiled at Jungkook.

"Noona, let's start the lesson. I can't wait to show you what I practiced." He said and quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me into the studio. Jungkook wanted to spend his lesson with only me, without any of the Exo boys.

 

"Why do I get the feeling that he's uncomfortable with us? We haven't done anything to him, have we?" Suho asked, staring at the studio door with confusion.

"Nope." Xiumin replied, popping the p.

'I think I know why. He likes her.' Baekhyun thought, his expression becoming dark when he remembered the kiss Jungkook gave me last time.

 

Jungkook really must've practiced hard the last week. His intonation, rhythm, and interpretation had improved drastically.

"Well done, Jungkookie! Wow, I'm impressed. Keep improving and you might be able to become a really successful violinist!" I exclaimed at the end of the lesson. He grinned and blushed lightly at the compliment.

"Noona, could you give me some time this week? I need to tell you something important." He asked earnestly.

"Why? You could just tell me right here." I said, confused.

"But it's reaaaaaaally important! Pretty please?" He blinked his eyes cutely and I laughed while ruffling his hair.

"Okay. Where do you want to meet?"

"At the Bean." He answered, referring to the Bean in Millennium Park in downtown Chicago.

"Sure. I was going to bring the boys to Millennium Park this week anyway."

"Could you come without them? Please?" Jungkook's request surprised me.

"But...why?" I questioned.

"It's... private. I want to be able to tell you without distractions." He said, and after contemplating, I agreed.

"Yay! See you on Friday at 8:00 at night!" He gave me a sloppy kiss on my cheek and skipped giddily out the door. Oh Kookie.

"Why does Jungkook kiss you right here whenever he leaves?" A voice whispered from behind and a soft pair of lips gently pressed against my cheek. I gasped in surprise and whirled around. Baekhyun was grinning, and his head was cocked to the side as if he was curious.

"Je ne sais pas!" I shouted in French by accident (try having someone like Byun Baekhyun kiss you, it's alot more than flustering!) and crashed into the wall while trying to run away. He chuckled and touched his lips lightly.

 

The doorbell rang after a few minutes and I snuck out of my studio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter