New Year's special

Do You Speak English?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When is it going to be the New Year? Ugh, I'm dying to know." Sehun whined. 

"Sehun, we still have 2 hours." I mumbled as I tried to grab the bag of chips that was sitting just out of my reach.

"You need some help?" Baekhyun grabbed the chips for me and chuckled. 

"Haha. Very funny. Hand it over." He held it out of my reach and I huffed, stomping my feet.

"If you don't hand it over, I'm gonna have to use my weapon." I threatened.

"And what is this oh so scary weapon of yours?" Baek teased.

"My fingers." I tickled his side, and he dropped the bag of chips with a howl.

"Hah! Victory is mine!" I cheered as I held up the bag. But I declared victory too soon. He tackled me with a roar and pinned me down.

"Who's the winner now?" He growled as he held the bag of chips.

"You are." He grinned and pecked my lips. 

"Guuuuuuuuuys, I'm hungry. Just bring the chips already." Chen whined. I picked up the chips and opened the bag.

"Uhhhh sorry Chenchen. They're kinda.... um pulverized." I muttered and glared at a snickering Baekhyun.

"I love you." He mouthed and gave me a finger heart.

 

 

"Woarughhhh! I feel like I can take over the world!!" Tao let out a huge blech as he stumbled on his feet. 

"Hahhahhahhaha! That's the funnies thing I've ever heard." Chen slapped his leg and guffawed.

"Hey there beautiful. What's your name?" Xiumin whispered (not really) as he put an arm around Luhan's shoulder.

"I'm Luhan. You wanna go out?" He giggled and hugged Xiumin.

"I'm a unicorn. See, it's my magical horn of healing power." Lay muttered as he his hair.

"No I swear I cam become a dragon. See? Look! I am a dragon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter