Who are you...?

Do You Speak English?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The italicized words are Exo's own language. I have no clue what their language will be, just something that's not a language on Earth. The non italicized words will be Earth language (so English, French, and Korean because I do not know any other languages)

 

Busking , but it's not like I had a choice.

I sighed as I pulled out my violin out of my case. Getting your wallet stolen while trying to buy a cup of coffee after orchestra rehearsal . I started playing some random songs and gave the busy Chicagoans some desperate looks to earn some money for taxi fare. It took half an hour, and I eventually had enough.

As I crouched to pack up my violin, I heard a loud thudding noise, like several people just fell. Looking up, my eyes widened.

There lay a clump of Asian looking boys, their flailing limbs tangled amongst each other. They looked to be in their late teens and early twenties. And there were 12 of them.

Groaning and shaking their heads, they slowly got up and dusted themselves off before observing their surroundings. They froze as they saw Chicago's tall skyscrapers and started shouting in some foreign language as they pointed at the passing cars. 

"Do you speak English?" I asked while my packed violin case.

 ". . ." They gaped at me with large eyes.

"You guys seem to be lost. Do you need help?"

". . ."

"Are you from around here?" 

". . ."

"So... I'm Kristin. What are your names? " I asked.

". . ." They just stared at me.

"Where are you from?" I tried again. They continued to stare.

"어디서 왔어요?" I tried in Korean. They gawked at me.

"Tu es ď où?" French perhaps? Not a chance.

"Sorry, that's all the languages I know."

'Who are you?'

"What the heck is she saying hyung? Where are we?" Sehun asked Suho.

"I have no idea." Suho whispered, eyes occasionally flicking over to a loud taxi. Tao gasped dramatically when he realized that there was in fact, a language that Suho didn't know.

"Sorry to break it to you, but I have no freaking idea you are saying. What language do you speak?" I asked.

"Where are we?" Kris asked. I frowned.

"I can't understand you guys and you don't seem to understand me. Sorry, I can't help you then. Goodbye, and have a nice day." I my heel to hail a cab when long fingers wrapped around my wrist. When I turned around to face who it was, I was met with lips.

Pretty pink lips.

I looked up to the respective owner.

"Could you please let me go? I need to go home." When I was met with a puzzled expression, I sighed.

"You know, go home?" I mimed walking, and opening a door. "Where you sleep?" I put my hands together, rested my cheek on them and closed my eyes. When I opened them, his eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter