Meeting BTS

Do You Speak English?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo seemed pretty disappointed when I pulled into the parking lot of McDonalds. 

"Hey. What's wrong?" I asked. They detected the concern in my voice. Tao let out a small sniffle and Kris rubbed his back soothingly. Suho tried to smile at me, but the pain was poorly disguised. 

I suddenly understood. They were away from home, and were probably homesick. I don't know what brought this on, but I knew the feeling. My parents moved to Korea while I stayed in America to pursue music.

"Shh... Tao it's alright. Look at me." I gently grabbed his hands and forced him to look at me. "It's going to be alright. Okay?" I wiped away his tears and hugged him, and my eyes widened when I saw Chanyeol heading towards me with outstretched arms, probably for a hug.

"Meh what the heck. Group hug everybody!" I forced everyone to join the three of us. Although a few of them seemed slightly uncomfortable, they seemed to feel alot better afterwards.

"Okay, time to eat!" A stomach growled and we all chuckled. I led them all to a table and told them to stay. They understood and watched me as I walked up to the counter to order.

"Hello, welcome to McDonalds. What would you like me to get for you today?"

"Um... 24 Big Macs and a 10 piece chicken nuggets please? Uh, 12 cokes and 1 water. That will be it please." The cashier gaped at the large order.

"Pardon me for asking, but is this all for you?" She asked.

"Oh of course not! I have 12 guy friends and they all eat so much. No offense taken." I answered.

"Ah that explains it. Your order will be ready in 10 minutes." The cashier smiled and called for the next order. When the food came out, I carried the 5 trays back to the table. 

"Eat up! I bet you guys are hungry." Lay reached for his burger, but without unwrapping the paper, took a bite. I snorted and grabbed the burger from him.

"See? You peel this off first, then eat the stuff inside." Ooh's and aah's spread around the table and I giggled. They acted like children sometimes, and it was really, really adorable.

They gasped in wonder as they bit in. 

"W-what is this wonderful masterpiece that was surely made by God himself? It's so delicious!" Chanyeol stammered.

"It's beyond delicious! Wow, unbelievable!" Kai said, amazed.

"What is this amazing Fizzy stuff Ohmygosh!" Sehun greedily down the Cola.

I laughed as I saw their wonderstruck expressions. I handed them a second burger and they immediately dug in. Some of them even had sauce stuck to their chins. I took out my phone and snapped a photo of all of them. They froze when they heard the click and looked at you nervously. I showed them the picture and the group gasped.

"Ohmygosh why are we stuck in that tiny skinny box? We're not moving! Kris what's wrong with us?!" Suho shook Kris's shoulders as he looked at my phone. Kris looked at me in confusion and I chuckled. 

"It's a camera. It's kind of like drawing. You guys do know what drawing is right?" I mimicked drawing, and they nodded, sighing in relief.

When we finished eating, we headed back home. My sister was visiting today with her friends, and I wanted the house to be clean. 

As I vaccumed the room, Exo noticed that things would get into the vaccum. When D.O. threw a tiny piece of paper, it got up by the vaccum. All members except one nodded, thinking the appliance was cool. 

"Chanyeol, what's wrong?" Baekhyun asked, noticing Chanyeol hiding under the blanket.

"I-It's gonna me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter