Shopping trip

Do You Speak English?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo gasped in awe as they saw the huge outlet. 

There was a beautiful and large fountain right near the entrance. The clear, blue water sparkled because of the shining sun. There were small red tables and chairs placed in front of some of the stores. There were at least a hundred stores in the outlet.

"No! Suho, you can't use your powers! Not in public!" I hissed and elbowed him in the ribs when I saw him squint at the fountain. He sighed in disappointment.

I headed to the closest athletic store before the boys could cause any trouble.

 

"Under Armour." Sehun read before entering the store. The boys looked around in wonder as the saw the racks of colorful clothing and shoes. Tao looked at his dirty and slightly smelly shirt in distaste. 

"Go ahead and pick out some clothes. I'm not a fashion expert, so you probably shouldn't consult me." I said, and started to head towards the women's section to look for new leggings.

"Um, I appreciate all this, but are you going to pay for all of us?" Kris asked, the rest of Exo nodding.

"Yeah, isn't it going to be really expensive? We also don't have any way to pay you. It's fine that you don't get us all this stuff." Baekhyun said, a small smile gracing his features.

"Um, don't tell this to anyone, but my parents are actually pretty well off financially. I can afford all of this. I just don't want people to know because they'll immediately assume that I'm some snotty rich brat. It's fine." I shrugged, and a bright smile lit up Tao's face. He skipped away, happy to get new clothes. Some of the Exo members needed some coaxing, but they eventually ended up picking a few pairs of clothing. Most of them also got new shoes, for their old ones were falling apart.

"Kirsten? What are these?" Lay asked as he pointed at some men's boxers. I blushed bright red.

"U-um these are some men's underwear... You should get some just in case." I mumbled. Lay blinked.

"Oh. I'll grab one for each of my brothers... Hm, what size do I need to get them?" Lay tapped his chin, and I turned away, mortified.

After paying, I asked one of the employees if the boys could change. Eyeing the boys' state, he nodded and lead them to the fitting rooms.

 

"Ah! I feel so much gooder!" Tao twirled in the bright sunshine, a red shopping bag in his hands.

"Better Tao, better." I chuckled.

"What?"

"You're supposed to say better, not gooder." He blushed at his mistake.

"It's alright. Many people make that mistake when they first learn English. It's normal." Reassured, Tao went on skipping and tried to pat D.O.'s head. When the elder grunted, Tao pulled back, frightened.

"Where are we going next, Kiwi?" Baekhyun asked, a sly grin on his lips.

"Kiwi? Where did that come from?" 

"Ah, well I thought that Kirsten seemed too stiff and formal so I wanted to make a nickname for you." 

"Does that mean that I can call you Baekkie?" I smirked when I saw his flustered expression.

"N-No!" He shouted.

"Why? I thought that Baekhyun seemed too stiff and formal so I also wanted a nickname for you." I mocked.

"You need to stop hanging around Luhan. You're starting to pick up his habit of mimicking people." Baekhyun grumbled, his ears still pink.

"Whatever you say, Baekkie." I pinched his cheek and hid behind Kris.

"Krissy! Save me!"I squealed as I avoided Baekhyun 's long fingers.

"Krissy?" He lifted an eyebrow.

"Why? Don't you like it?" I asked, still batting away Baekhyun's fingers and gasping in surprise when he managed to poke my stomach.

"I don't know, Krissy seems a bit... girly? I like 'The Manly WU YIFAN' better." He said, shaking a fist for emphasis. 

"Why do you think th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter