Boyfriend

Do You Speak English?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I groaned as Franz Von Suppé's Light Cavalry started blaring from my phone. Rolling over, I randomly pressed buttons on the device to make the loud noise stop.

"Turn it off..." Baekhyun grumbled and he hid under my bedsheets to block out the noise. With a huff, I threw the phone against the wall. To my satisfaction, the Cavalry stopped.

For a moment.

Saraste's Carmen Fantasy started playing. Mr. Perlman, I really, really respect you, but I'm not in the mood right now. Not when I was so rudely interrupted from sleep. I screamed and turned off the alarm.

"Thank goodness!" I shrieked and whirled around. My sleepy (but also very amused) boyfriend was staring at me.

"Well good morning to you too." Baekhyun casually remarked. I colored.

"Sorry. Um, I'm going to go take a shower..." I grabbed my towel and quickly dashed out the door before I could embarrass myself any more.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" I muttered as I stood in the under the jet of piping hot water. Baekhyun chuckled- his enhanced hearing allowed him to hear me.

 

"Sooooo. How was last night?" Chanyeol asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Wait what? We did something last night? What?" I cocked my head, confused.

"Ignore him." Baekhyun nuzzled his nose into my cheek. When I wasn't looking, he shot the yoda a glare.

"What are our plans for today?' Suho asked, while elegantly cutting his pancakes.

"Hm... I've got rehearsal in the morning... and I'm free for the rest of the day." I answered, giggling when Baekhyun tickled my neck.

'We should go on a date together.' Baekhyun thought.

"Baekhyun thinks that you two should go on a date together." Luhan announced.

'Damn you Luhan! Who told you to read my thoughts?!" Baekhyun mentally screamed. Luhan just grinned evilly.

"Oh. W-we could... if you really want to...?" I squeaked.

"Really??? Let's do it then! Where do you want to go? Ohhh, this is going to be so exciting!" My overexcited boyfriend wiggled in place happily.

"Wait! But if it's a date then it will be just you two! I wanna UMPH!" Tao's whining was cut off by Kris.

"Haha... He's just a bit... never mind." Kris mumbled and ducked his head.

"Oooookay. Hm, where should we go for a first date? Hm..." I tapped my chin thoughtfully.

"You missy, are going to be late. It's already 7:30! You go get ready and go to rehearsal. I'll stay behind and plan our date. Go! Shoo!" Baekhyun shoved a very puzzled me up the stairs.

"But I don't have rehearsal until 9:00!" I protested.

"Shh! Go get ready and go meet a friend or something before going to rehearsal then!" Baekhyun hissed and shut my room door.

"Okay...?" I muttered as I started changing.

"Oh and I forgot to tell you... Should I AHHH!" My boyfriend yelled as he quickly shut the door. I screamed while trying to cover myself up.

"WHY CAN'T YOU KNOCK!!!" I shrieked and Baekhyun flushed.

"I-I thought that you were done...?" His voice weakly trailed off.

"WELL I'M NOT! GET OUT AND STAY OUT!" I bellowed and finished changing.

 

 

"LMAO I bet Baekhyun walked in on Kirsten changing. I can hear her screaming." Sehun howled with laughter.

"Wait. LMAO? What does that mean?" Suho asked.

"Uh... It means Luhan Muttered 'AHHH OGRE!'" Luhan scoffed at Sehun's answer.

"Oh Sehun. I demand that you tell me the true meaning of that word."

"Okay okay! It actually means Like My Alien Otter. Really!!!"

"What are you talking about?" Baekhyun asked as he fanned his flushed face.

"Oh, Sehun was just going to tell me what LMAO means. Right Hunnie?" Sehun sighed.

"It means Laugh My- UMPPP!" Baekhyun's sentence was cut off when a strong gust of wind knocked the air out of him.

"W-What was that for?" Baekhyun gasped, glaring at the youngest.

"Accident. Oppsie." He surely didn't look too sorry.

"I swear to God Oh Sehun. I am going to beat you up until you can't move." Baekhyun snarled. Just then, I walked down the stairs, all dressed.

"NOONA! HYUNG IS TRYING TO MURDER ME! HELPPP!" Sehun wailed and burrowed into my side.

"Guys. Stop bullying the youngest! He's innocent! Right?" I poked Sehun and he nodded quickly. When I wasn't looking, he sent Baekhyun a victorious smirk. When Baekhyun was about to twist his ear, Sehun let out a cry.

"Hyung! It hurts!!!" He whimpered.

"W-WHAT?!! I DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH YOU!" Baekhyun hissed. Sehun just grabbed my arm even tighter.

"Let. Go. Of. My. Girlfriend." The elder lowly growled. A chorus of 'oooh's' rose out of the rest of Exo. 

"Baekkie's right Sehun. You need to let go. I agreed to meet up with a friend before going to rehearsal. You'll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter