Operation Get Baekhyun a Girlfriend!

Do You Speak English?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please let the TV still be intact please..." I chanted as I entered the house.

The TV was fine. However, Tao was not.

"Ugh... Damn you Chanyeol. Why did you have to smash me with the remote. OWIE IT HURTS!!!" Tao was nursing his bloody nose and was refusing to let Lay heal it. 

"It will be better if you let me heal it." Lay sighed in exasperation, as he held his hands out.

"But it hurts when you touch it..." Tao whined.

"Tao. Get it healed. Now." Kris growled.

"Yes Duizhang." The younger yelped and let Lay use his power.

"So... besides Tao's nose, what else did you break?" I asked, leaning against the wall.

"Uhh... Chanyeol also broke Kai's arm, gave Baekhyun a huge bruise in his forehead, and left a burn mark on your rug. Everything was fixable, except the rug of course." Suho cautiously said, looking at my expression.

"You. Did. What. To. My. Rug?" I breathed as I whipped my head in Chanyeol's direction.

"U-Um I'm really sorry... I'll make it up to you or something...  Just please don't kill me..." Chanyeol begged, collapsing onto his knees.

"Park Chanyeol. Come here. Now." I barked, and Chanyeol scrambled to follow my orders. He had never seen me this furious before.

"Be careful you idiot. I'm joking about the rug. Just try not to kill anyone okay?" I whispered into his neck, sending shivers down his spine.

"Yes Ma'am." Chanyeol saluted.

"That's it? I thought he would be in for an hour long lecture about being careful." Kai huffed in disappointment. Chanyeol and I glared at him.

"How did your er... meeting go?" Suho asked. Baekhyun suddenly looked dejected and mumbled an excuse to leave. Kris grabbed his arm and forced him to stay.

"It went pretty well. Jungkook and I cleared up some things. We decided we would like to be friends rather than lovers. I think he just misunderstood the friendship between us as romantic love. We're not dating anymore." Chanyeol broke out into a loud cheer and I gave him a quizzical look.

"Well, I'll be practicing, our concert is coming up soon. Don't stay up too late, okay?" I my heel and headed to my studio. As soon as I was out of earshot, the whistles and catcalls began.

 

"Ooooh, Baekhyunnieeee is gonna get a girlfriendddd~" Sehun sang.

"Stop it." Baekhyun grumbled, his ears glowing pink from embarassment and happiness.

"What's your ship name going to be? Ah! BAEKKIWI!" Chanyeol clapped his hands. Baekhyun scowled (he secretly loved it though) and excused himself to go to the bathroom.

"Ahhh, young love. When am I ever going to find someone?" Luhan dramatically sighed. 

"Never." Chen snickered.

"I will find myself a beautiful lady, thank you very much. I am going to sweep her off her feet with my amazing manliness." Luhan sniffed haughtily.

"Or rather lack of manliness." Xiumin mumbled as Luhan swiveled his head to look and his best friend.

"Minnie.... how could you...?" Luhan wailed in mock betrayal.

"Shhh! I have a plan. Huddle up everyone." Kris cut in smoothly.

"Plan? A plan for what?" D.O. asked.

"A plan to get Baekhyun together with Kirsten." Kris grinned evilly.

"And how is that going to work? I'm not entirely sure about trusting you and your ideas. You know what happened when we tried to surprise Chanyeol on his birthday." Suho warned. Chanyeol grinned sheepishly and Kris flushed red.

"That was an accident. This one's going to be harmless." Kris reassured. Suho just raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. The plan is to get Baekhyun a girlfriend. A fake one that's not Kirsten. He hangs out with her, Kirsten gets jealous. Baekhyun dumps the fake girlfriend, Kirsten will 100% guaranteed ask Baekhyun out. That way, girly Baekkie won't have to ask her out." Kris whispered.

". . . How are we supposed to find a fake girlfriend?" Sehun asked.

"Baekhyun is pretty decent looking. Although he's not handsome ask me." Kris admitted. "He'll be able to get a fake girlfriend if he wanted to."

"So when exactly are we supposed to start this?" Tao asked, rubbing his hands in anticipation.

"Tomorrow." Kris smirked. Suho just rolled his eyes.

 

"Kiwi?" Baekhyun asked while knocking on the studio door, using the nickname he made up for me. There was no answer on the other side of the door.

"Kiwi? I just wanted to say goodnight." Silence greeted Baekhyun. He started to get nervous.

"Um... is everything alright? Why aren't you answering?" He rapped on the door again, heart rate increasing.

"What if something happened to her? Someone from Estov maybe found us?! And took her hostage for taking care of us?! Calm down, nothing is probably wrong." He took deep br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter