You have superpowers?!

Do You Speak English?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was awakened by the sound of crashing. Foregtting that I had 12 guests over, I grabbed a baseball bat and got ready to beat the living crap out of whoever the intruder was. With a fierce battle cry, I kicked the door open and wildly swung around. When I came to my senses, 12 pairs of alarmed and amused eyes were locked onto my figure.

"O-oh. Hello everyone." I blushed. They nodded and chuckled.

"Um, so what was the crashing noise I heard?" I mimed breaking my bat and a few of the boys snickered. The boy I crashed into yesterday (forget Kristin, forget!) pointed to the floor where a mug lay broken. 

"Oh, no problem. I'll clean that up right away." I hurriedly picked up the pieces when I accidentally stepped on a sharp shard. I yelped and inspected the wound. It didn't look too bad, nothing a little bandaid wouldn't fix. As I got up to cleanse the wound, a hand latched onto my arm. 

It was glorious abs boy from yesterday (dang it, forget!). He forced me to sit down and spoke to one of his companions. A gentle looking boy came forward and argued with the one I bumped into yesterday (at this point I gave up on trying to forget, It's not going to work. Damn you glorious abs!)

They argued for a couple minutes, and the gentle looking one gave in. He crouched in front of my foot and smiled reassuringly at me. He waved his hand over my injured foot, and the palm of his hand started to glow a soft white.

"Hey what's g-going on? W-why is your hand-" I stammered, slightly frightened. The words died on my lips when I saw my foot. There was no sign of injury. Not even a scar.

"What the crap just happened?!" I shrieked, backing away from the boy. He smiled sadly when he saw my fear. I forced myself to calm down. After a few minutes, I was able to get over the fact that the boy has some kind of supernatural healing power. 

"Wait so do you guys also have powers?" I asked, looking at the other boys. One of them (one of the leaders I think?) held up his hand and a sphere of water formed in his palm. Forcing myself not to freak out, I nodded. 

"Anyone else?" One of the shorter boys stepped forward and touched my wrist. A small bracelet of flowers grew, and I grinned.

"It's pretty, thanks...? Oh! I still don't know your names! I'm Kirsten!" They seemed puzzled by the sudden change of mood. I tapped my chest and pronounced my name slowly.

"Kri-stin." One by one the members tried the foreign name on their tongue. 

"No, don't roll the R. God some of you guys are worse than the substitute teachers I had in highschool." I rolled my eyes. 

"Suho." The boy who formed the sphere of water stepped forward, patting his chest like I did. He then gestured at the group of them.

"Exo." 

The other boys followed Suho's lead.

"Kris."

"Sehun."

"Tao."

"Luhan."

"Kai."

"Lay."

"Chanyeol."

"Xiumin."

"Chen."

"D.O."

"Baekhyun." The glorious abs boy finished.

No, not the glorious abs boy anymore. He now had a name.

Baekhyun.

 

The doorbell rang, and I dashed to the front door, forgetting that I had a student tod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter