Teaching Exo English

Do You Speak English?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mission 'Teach Exo English' begins now!" I shouted and gestured for them to gather behind the coffee table. They gathered behind me curiously and started murmuring when they saw the foreign letters (the English alphabet) on the paper. 

"This is 'A'. Ayyye. The sound is 'aah'." I instructed, tapping the paper. Suho seemed to understand.

"Guys, she's trying to teach us the characters they use in this world. I think the name is 'A' and the pronunciation is 'aah'." He said, interpreting my words perfectly. The members copied the sounds.

"Aah?"

"Aah!"

"This is 'B'. Beee. The sound is 'buh'."

"B-buh."

The lesson continued until we reached the end of the alphabet. I clapped, satisfied.

"That wasn't so hard was it? Okay, time for basic phrases. 'Hi!' " I shouted and waved my hand. A few of them waved back confusedly, and Suho sighed.

"She's not trying to greet us. She saying that 'hi' is the way people greet one another in this world." Leave it up to Suho to be able to understand. He didn't know 23 languages for nothing.

"Hi?" Sehun tested out.

"How are you doing today? How aaare u doing toodaay?" I pronounced slowly, while struggling to come up with an action to go with it.

"She's asking how we are doing today." Suho said, fascinated with the new language. After a couple hours of me introducing the phrases and Suho translating (I had no idea how that boy understood, but wow), they were able to understand and communicate without mistakes most of the time. They were really fast learners.

"I think that's enough for today. Um you guys have to sleep here again, seeing how you don't have any other place to go. Tomorrow, I have rehearsal in the morning, and then we'll go shopping. G'night Exo." The group understood, and I was proud of what I taught them in the short time I met them.

"Goodnight Kirsten~" They chroused in slightly accented English. They took their shirts off again, and not wanting a repeat of yesterday, I ran out of the room with my eyes shielded.

 

 

As I pulled back the covers in my bed, I forgot that I still needed to brush my teeth and groaned, heading to the bathroom.

I grabbed the doorknob and was about to twist it when I heard a noise. Inside, someone was singing the ABC song I taught them. Their voice was velvety and sweet. The door suddenly opened, and the angelic singing stopped when I was met with the same wet gorgeous abs from yesterday. 

Crap.

"I-I'm so sorry Baekhyun. Um, can I use the bathroom?" I stammered and shielded my eyes from the magnificent sight. 

"Yes. Go ahead." He moved aside while rubbing his damp hair from the shower to let me in. When my arm accidentally brushed his, I flinched and scrambled into the bathroom. I slammed the door, and tried to calm my racing heart. 

"H-he's what's the word? Cute?" Baekhyun said, grinning when he successfully said a sentence in English. Chanyeol, who heard, jumped on Baekhyun.

"So, was that true? You think she's cute?" He asked, suggestively wiggling his eyebrows.

"N-no! I mean she's pretty and all but-" Baekhyun started, but to be interrupted by Chen.

"Aha! You think she's pretty? Awww, puppy love Baek~" He teased, making fun of the shorter boy. 

"Shut up, or I'll laser your balls. Don't you dare tell anyone else you two." Baekhyun snarled, and the two frantically nodded, knowing that Baekhyun was one to follow through with his promises.

"Good. Goodnight." Baekhyun spoke in English and threw one last glare at the two beagles.

"First love, eh?" Chen asked, looking after the figure that disappeared around the corner.

"Nah. This is his second. He liked this one girl back at Estov, but it was unrequited. Hopefully this time, it works out?" Chanyeol asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter