008.

More To This, More To Us

Some say, when you're lost, you always get found. But I was lost without her, and I was never found. I lost her and I never found her, it has been almost 2 years, she has been gone for almost 2 years, why hasn't she been found? Why can't I find her? No matter what I do, when I find her location, she disappears off to her next destination. Why doesn't she let me find her? After all this time she was still running from me.

A ping from my cell phone snaps me out of my thoughts, I pulls out my phone and checks my message. It was from a friend of mine.

Hey L, we found her, she's currently in Hong Kong, I heard she's coming back to Korea. I believe it was the coming Wednesday she's coming back, but the funny thing is she booked two tickets, I wasn't able to find out what type of tickets they were, sorry. We should hang out sometimes. 

She was finally coming back to Korea. She was returning for Jihun's wedding.

This was my chance to set things back to the way it should be. But she booked two tickets, why?

 

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

Korea, I was finally returning to Korea. After all this time, after 20 months, I am finally returning. 

In this 20 months I called my parents only twice, otherwise, I had no contact with people back in Korea. My brother had sent me tons of messages but I never checked them, because I knew I wouldn't be able to stay away if I did. I was sorry, I still am, but I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready to face the truth. The truth I knew all along, I knew I had liked him, I knew, but I wouldn't admit it, I can't, because once a player, always a player, and guess what? I was right. Now I'm returning with hopes that he has moved on, I wish he moved on even if it hurts me. Honestly I wouldn't have reuturned so soon if it wasn't my brother's wedding. 

I hull my son up and board the plane to Korea. I dread the things that were going to happen in 4 hours, [The heiress that rejected Aritia's heir is back, and she's back with a son!] it was going to be all over the news and internet. 

"Ahhhm Jisoo-ah, what is your mom going to do?" I lifted him from my lap and onto his seat next to mine. My son laughs and babbles something, I just laugh and poke him small nose. He looks just like his father, except for his eyes, his eyes take after mine. 

"You look just like your father." I smile softly, and my son looks at me confused at the word 'father'. "Your daddy, Jisoo."

"Da-ddy!" my son repeats, I look at him my mouth hanging open. 

"Oh my god, say that again Jisoo." I squeal at his first word.

"Da-ddy." my son babbles again.

"Jisoo, you're suppose to say mommy first." I say in a childish tone. My son just blinks his eyes while staring at me, "Da-ddy." 

"You're a daddy's boy, huh?" I asked my son, he nods his head at the word 'daddy'. "What about mommy?" I ask him with a hopeful expression.

"Da-ddy." I pinch his cheeks. 

"How can you do this to mommy!"  my son just laughs as he goes back to his toy. I watch him with a smile as the plane takes off. 

A flight attendant walks by to serve lunch, I thank her as she places a baby set meal and another set for me, she then offers me a drink, in which I got two peach juice boxes. She leaves with a smile.

The pilot announces that the plane is to land. I carry my son off the plane and grab my luggage before walking out the gate. As I expected there are lots of reporters and photographers, but none of them stood out ot me, in the crowd I see a figure emerge, someone I was hoping not to meet. Kim Myungsoo. He watches me from the crowd until several reporters recognize him, more pictures were taken, lights flashing and I take the opportunity to leave when the spotlight was on him. Unfortunately for me, he approached me. He walked right up to me and stood in my way. I glared at him and tried to walk around him. 

"Suyeon, can we talk?"

I said nothing and tried to push him away, the shove did nothing but wake my son up. My son woke up and started to look around at the foreign surronding, however the flashes from cameras scared him and he started crying, I gently patted his back.

"Enough, we don't need to talk." I spat over the reporters questions. I tried to walk pass him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me away. "Let go." I said through gritted teeth.

"No." he replies as he continues to drag me.

"Don't try me, Kim Myungsoo." I spat again. 

"I'd like to see you try but that doesn't help your s-son." his voice cracks. He dtill didn't move on.

"Move on Myungsoo, there's no us, it's over." I tell him softly. 

"There is us, please, let me have a chance, just one chance, I'll show you how much I love you." he begs.

"I have a son already, there isn't any chance left, I'm sorry, move on, please." I ask of him.

"S-so? Your son can be mine." he pleads, I can see the tears forming in his eyes.

"It-it isn't." I stutter in fear of him discovering the truth.

"Then who's his father?" he challenges.

"You don't need to know." I tell him as I continue to soothe my son.

"He looks just like me, how can you say that!" he screams.

"I had a miscarriage in France, remember what happened that day? It was all your ing fault! Don't give me your !" I yell.

"I'm sorry, baby, please come back with me." he cries. "I didn't know, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have, please, love, please." 

"I can't, I'm sorry." I tell him as I wipe the tears that slipped down my face. He watches, devast, as I walked away. "I'm sorry L, I don't want to hurt anymore, you've hurt me more than you think you did." 

He never knew how much pain he caused me, when we were in university he was always with some girl, and it hurted me to know that I would never be his girl, but he never knew this, and he is never going to. 

 

 

 

►►►►

Sigh, all this drama. It made me sad to write this. But then my cousin's daughter is behind me, so it wasn't that sad...