005.

More To This, More To Us

Suyeon has left again, leaving Myungsoo with mixed feelings. Leaving Myungsoo to question and doubt himself.  Was he not good enough? What was wrong with him? Was he not nice to her? Why can't she love me....

Last time her father sent his men to bring her home, this time he was going to being her home himself, willingly. Myungsoo called his assistant Ah Young to his office.

"Yes, Mr.Kim?"

"Ah Young-ssi, please find out where Ms.Hwang is and where she is staying. Oh and how long she'll be there for."

"Yes, Mr.Kim." and with that his assistant walked outl, back to her own desk.

Several hours later, his assistant knocked on his office door. Myungsoo gave her permission and Ah Young entered his office with a yellow sticky note in hand.

"Mr.Kim the information you wanted." she said as she placed the note onto his desk.

"Thank you Ah Young, before you go can you please inform the human resource department head that I will be taking a brief leave. And uh can you also book me a flight to uh Paris." Myungsoo finished, looking down at the note. "You can leave after doing the two."

"No problem at all, I will get straight to it Mr.Kim."

Mandrin Oriental Hotel, 

251 Rue Saint Honoré, 75001 Paris, France.

Duplex Suite

Room- not known. 

He didn't have the room number, but he'll just have to work with the information he has, atleast he has something to work with. 

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

Myungsoo yawns and streches as he grabs his duffel bag off the luggage conveyor belt. It was around 12am in Seoul but in Paris it was just 5 in the afternoon. Myungsoo boards a taxi and heads to the hotel Suyeon was staying at. 

The taxi pulls to a stop in front of the Mandrin Oriental in Paris. Myungsoo pays and thanks the taxi driver with his basic French before entering the hotel. L made way to the front desk and got himself a room on the 5th floor, room number 5043. Myungsoo headed for the 5th floor after reciving his key card, he entered the given room and dropped his bag on the first chair he saw. He observed the room and was impressed by the design and furnishing of the room. It gave a mordern and clean feeling, the feeling that reminded you of the big city Paris was. Looking out the window Myungsoo noticed the day was still bright, so he decided to wander around the hotel. He walked out with a smile on his face, strolling along the European streets, noticing the diffrence between the Korean streets and the streets of Paris. Around him some girls gave him filrty looks, others gave him warm welcoming looks. The smell of coffee fills his nose as he walks past a small cafe, he backtracks and enters the cafe, suddenly wanting a cup of coffee. He orders and pays for a iced coffee, he lets his eyes wander around the cafe as he waits for his coffee to be served. His eyes lands on a familiar figure just as his name is called. He quickly grabs his coffee, thanking them very briefly and runs out of the cafe, sprinting recklessly across the, fortuantely, not very busy Parisian street, earning himself several honks and the girl's attention. The girl whom was happily making her way through a crepe, widen her eyes and nearly drops her French pastry. She started sprinting after sadly throwing her crepe away in the nearest trash can. Myungsoo sprinted faster, but was still behind the girl who had a head start. But being the fastest male runner in his years of school, he quickly caught up to Suyeon. He grabs her right arm harshly just as she was about to turn into a small alley way.

 "Su-yeon!" he huffs from sprinting. The girl tries to pry her arm away. "Stop running, it's not going to help you. I will find you even if you go to the end of the world." The girl looks down at her white shoes. Anger building in her, she just wanted some freedom, some space. She didn't want this kind of drama, but it just came to her.

"I don't want this kind of drama, I'm going to be married to Aritia's heir, Aritia's only heir, one of the most powerful buisness man in Korea. What am I? Just one of the oldest still standing company's heir. And we're weak that's why I'm in this situtaion. We only have popularity, no power. But your family comapny, you guys are relatively new compared to us, and you have much more power and influence in this industry," she glares at him.

L was taken back by her reason, drama, she never liked the spotlight, he should've known. She was always the backstage type, power and control but not known. Though that was what she wanted she spent most of her life in the spotlight, and all she wanted now was some peace before being in the spotlight for the rest of her life. 

"I know you don't like the spotlight, but you could've told me. You don't know how much I'm gving up just to be with you." he also bursted.

"If I told you would you have called this off? No. You've always got what you wanted. And if I am just a problem for you, if I'm just causing you trouble then call this off, I would gladly support your desicion." she spat, her eyes watering from frustration. Myungsoo silently agreed. "You know what, I like L better than Myungsoo, but they're the same person, both spoiled, but in diffrent ways, or maybe they're the same, because they are the same person." she jeered. 

"Enough." he stated.

"Yeah I think so too, I think I've had enough of this bull ." she jeered again, shaking his grip off her right arm. She started walked in the direction of the hotel, she was a few metres away when he grabbed her arm again. She said nothing and tried to break free. His grip was firm so she just gave up, glaring at everything in sight. L's face showed no reaction, one hand held onto her wrist and the other held his coffee that he started sipping, trying the ease the burning flame within. They entered the hotel with him leading. As they brushed past a male, his fianceé reached out to grab the man's hand. 

"Jason." she whispered. The man looked over and was met with her pleading eyes.

"Oh, Suyeon who's that?" he asked, and L wasn't sure if he was actually suprised. Suyeon faked a smile, " just a friend." she replied still holding his hand. "Myungsoo, meet my boyfriend, Jason." she naturally stated, while nudging and squeezing the guy's hand. Jason stuck his hand out and greeted her fiancé in proper Korean manner. 

"Are you Chinese?" was the first thing L asked. 

"Ah, yeah is it that obvious?" he sheepishly replied. Acting as though he doesn't feel the tension. "Ah, Jason let's go back up." the girl acted as if nothing was wrong either. Jelousy burned in L. Seeing her with another man made L's hand's twitch, he wanted to beat the other man up, but he knew better than that.

"Yes, we should, see you again Mr.Kim." Jason bid farewell to Myungsoo and strolled away with his friend. "Thanks Ja, I owe you one." she lets out a sigh of relief.

Unlike Myungsoo or Suyeon, Jason wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. His fmaily used to be in the middle class but his father one day, had decide to follow his dream and establish his own resturant, and slowly their resturant became a chain, and his father ventured into the hotel industry, and now he was a successful buisness man, one of the most well known in China. Jason and Suyeon did not have any romantic feelings for each other, it was more of siblings, like twins. The two were the same age and suprisingly  born in the same month, so Jason was merely a few days older than the girl. Jason has a girl of his dreams back home in China, Jason like Suyeon was engaged, but unlike Suyeon he was able to choose the girl he liked. Jason chose a girl that had the same last name as him, a girl who was 2 years younger, Jason's fianceé was the youngest daughter of a powerful buisness man. Suyeon herself has met his fianceé once, and she realized why her friend was in love with the girl. Minyee, his love, was kind, considerate, beautiful, the kind of girls she thoguht only eixsted in dramas. 

 

 

►►►►

I dunno how to end this so eh.

I'm sorry for not updating, I'm in the middle of not dying but gunna be killed. UGH I should've just dragged the situation. OMG someone kill me before I die in a salt war.