012.

More To This, More To Us

"I can't ruin you like this!" she screams as she pushes him away harshly, a cry is heard from the room outside. 

"You can't? You're saying you can't ruin me? You ruined me right from the begining, before you even knew it!" he screamed right back. She gluped and pushed pass him to the main part of her bedroom. She heads to the crib to find her child missing, in his place was a note. 

'Unnie, I'll take him out, please listen to what he has to say. Listen first, listen before making your decision, you're not alone, stop hurting by yourself. By running away just makes more people hurt. 

-Eun Ae'

She sighs. Can she really listen to Eun Ae, to Myungsoo, to her brother. She turns around to be slammed on to her bed. She whimpers as she hit her bed, the force jolts through her. A man hovers above her, she stays silent, trying to listen to what he has to say. 

"Suyeon, listen to what I have to say, please." he begs, she says nothing, not reacting. He continues, taking her silence as a good omen, "I don't know why you change so much so suddenly. Everytime I meet you, it's like meeting you for the first time. Your attitude the way you treat me is always diffrent, always changing. Please stop, I can't handle that, it makes me hurt, it's making me go insane. You might be insecure that I wouldn't love you, I don't exactly know your reason but I love you, so much, I can't imagine living without you, I can't imagine life without you. During this time you left, I was hurting so much, my heart yearns for you, I couldn't do anything but think about you, it was so hard with out you. You don't want to ruin me, but you wouldn't, not unless you leave me. Before I met you I took zero intrest in girls around me, but after I met you I had to distract myself with girls around me. It was my way of conceling myself, and that just made the situation worst. I never in a million years would've thought you and I felt the same way, honestly speaking, I never really made a move because I thought you were not going feel the same way, and I didn't want to lose you...."

"So you're saying it was my fault?" her words came out harsh, he winced. 

"No, I'm not! That's not what I meant! Suyeon!" he lets out a frustrated groan. "Why are you like this? Can't we talk like normal humans?"

"Are we not?" she asked in a challenging manner, provoking him further.

"HWANG SUYEON! ENOUGH!" he panted, "WHY CAN'T YOU PROPERLY LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY? WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS ACTING LIKE THIS? I AM ONLY HUMAN TOO, YOU CAN'T EXPECT ME TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT WITHOUT TELLING ME!"

"I told you, I told you countless of times before! I told you to off!" she screamed back at him.

"What you actually want, not what you want to protect me! I don't need you to protect me, I want to be the one to protect you! I don't want to be the one to hurt you!"

Tears brimmed her eyes as she listened to his confession. She didn't want to hurt either, but a out of marriage child, even if it was his, it would still hurt his reputation, and it will hurt their child. She didn't want his child to be hurt. 

"Suye-" he started as he saw her tears, but she slammed her lips against his, commiting more mistakes, making their situation worst. 

 

 

 

►►►►

 

 

She tried to slip out of his arms but his grip was firm. She wanted nothing but to escape, to run away before he could stop her. But even in his sleep he held on to her, just another reason why she felt he desvered better. Her attempts were no good, she couldn't get out of his grip, infact it tighten everytime she tried, he must be awake.

"Kim Myungsoo, let go." she told him as she tried to hold back sobbing. "Le-t go." she tried again this time her voice cracked. His eyes slowly opened, "why are you crying?" She tried to turn away but it was no use, she couldn't move an inch with his arms around her bare waist. "Don't walk away from me anymore, don't leave me behind, let be protect you, let me love you." he buried his face into her neck as tears slipped down his own cheeks. He was showing the part of him that was vulnerable, to show that he loved her, to prove that he trusted her and wouldn't hurt her. Maybe it was time she faced it, she was hurting too, and she was the one to cause their pain. She slips away from him to shower, to take her mind off things. 

She walks out of the bathroom, her body feels freshened, but her mind is still deep in thoughts. She gets dressed and leaves her bedroom after Myungsoo heads into the shower. She wanders down the stairs headed for the backyard, she walks in the direction of the pool when she notices the grand piano sitting outside on the porch. She redirects herself to the piano instead. 

Her fingers hover above the ivory keys. Her fingers press down on a single key, looking for inspiration. The single notes slowly morphs into the song 'Heartbreak Hotel'. She hums along with the song and her hum soon turns into a quiet singing. 

Myungsoo watches her from the door of the house. 

Your eyes that see the end
Shakes me endlessly
Tangles me up
Has time come that I can’t make up?
This painful feeling, stop I can’t hide it

She stops singing but continues playing.

I think of that night that was like a dream
It shakes me endlessly
I’m exhausted
This empty space, your organized baggage
Shows the gap between us

She finishes her part and plays the part where the rap should be when a voice breaks out in a rap behind her. She continues playing trying to be undetered by the newcomer. The song finishes but she remains seated, not turning around. Myungsoo approached her. 

"Please don't make this a hearbreak hotel." he whispers as he hugs her. 

Even if I think of you, forget you
In the end, I forgive you

She repeats the lyric in her head as she stares blankly at him.

I think of that night that was like a dream
It shakes me endlessly
I’m exhausted
This empty space, your organized baggage
Shows the gap between us

"Suyeon?" 

"Your eyes that see the end
Shakes me endlessly
Tangles me up
Has time come that I can’t make up?
This painful feeling, stop I can’t hide it
 

"Then don't, don't hide it." he responds to her quote. She turns on the bench to hug him. Her arms wraps around his waist as she buries her face in his core. 

"Myungsoo, I don't want to lose you, I don't ever want to lose you." she sobs.

"You won't lose me. You never lost me to begin with, and you will never lose me. I will always be with you, even if you try to run from me, I'll be looking for you. I will find you. So you don't leave me."

 

 

 

 

►►►

 

 

A clear melody wakes the household. The sweet voice of a duet. The household makes way to the back, to the source of the sound. They are met with the sight of a happy couple. The couple that finally reconciled. The Hwang household smiles at the harmony of the two. The war was over, the peace has finally returned. Jihun chuckles with his wife-to-be. His sister was finally done with her melodrama, and all was left was for the two to marry. 

 

 

 

 

►►►►

Technically I'm done, but if you guys want I can write like an epilouge. Comment if you want me to!

Thanks for reading and subscribing and supporting me though I'm not a good writer! 

Don't ask me why this is in italic.

Sorry if this wasn't what you guys expected.

And sorry for taking way to long to update. 

Thank you for reading, hope to see you guys in my future stores! 

 

♥♥♥♥

EDIT: Har guess it isn't in italic?