011.

More To This, More To Us

 

Myungsoo led Suyeon to the hospital's garden, it was a breezy night.

"Hey, I know we look kind of weird in this outfit," he smiled, as he knelt down on the cold cement, "but I'm going to do this anyways." he lets out a nervous laugh. "Hwang Suyeon, this is not the first time I asked but please marry me, no I mean will you marry me!" 

Suyeon stared at him, agape. "I-" she lets out a breath, "I don't know if I can commit to you, not with marriage, n-not yet. I'm sorry." she breaths. She turned around and started to slowly walk back to the hospital. Behind her Myungsoo's form slouched in defeat. 

Suyeon was woken up in the middle of the night by a nurse, the nurse asked her if she knew where Myungsoo was. Suyeon told the nurse and quickly ran to the garden herself to check. There on the freezing cement, laid Myungsoo, passed out from the cold. The 2 females immediately dragged him back to his room where a doctor checked up on him. His body was freezing, it was likely he stayed outside for a few hours. After the doctor left, Suyeon secretly slipped into his bed, using her body temperature to warm him. She woke up a few hours later, where his body temperature was closer to the normal human body temperature. She snuck out before he woke up. He never saw her that day, but she saw him many times. The next dayshe was discharged and she left without bidding him good bye. The fastest he was able to discharge was the day after, and he wanted nothing but the day to come faster.

 

 

 

►►►►

Knock knock, two knocks were heard from her door.

"Miss? You have a guest." 

No response. The guest carefully cracked the door open. Suyeon was sprawled on her bed, her duvet covered her from her waist down, her son sleeping next to her. Her son, his son, their son. He smiled and walked to the mother and son. He gently pried her hands away from the baby and lifted Jisoo. He kissed the boy on the forehead and sat down on a chair facing the bed. Suyeon whimpered when baby Jisoo made a noise after seeing a stranger holding him. Suyeon's right hand moved to the left side of the bed, in search of her son. When she didn't find him, she shot up from her bed, wide awake. 

"Jisoo!" she yelped, but soften when she saw Myungsoo holding him, and though she soften, her body was still tense. "Oh, you're over." Myungsoo nodded as he continued to play with their son. She smiled at the scene and relaxed completely, sitting against the headboard of her bed.

"The first word Jisoo said was daddy." she quietly told him. 

He stared at her for a second. "Jisoo, who's this? This is mommy, mo-mmy." 

Jisoo stared at him with a blank expression, "da-ddy." 

Suyeon laughed. "He's a daddy's boy." her eyes widen at what she had said, not realizing that the whole world knew Jisoo was their son. She cleared . "Um, that's not what I meant!" 

"Was it?" he asked. He sighed, "stop running away Suyeon, we both know he's our son. It was all over the news, you just didn't know because you don't watch the news."

"I knew it, I should've never came back, frikin reporters." she muttered under her breath, cursing the reporters.

"You have a son and you still don't know how to watch your language." the father tsked.

"Why are you even here?" she glared at him, but ignored his comment.

"Can I not?" he asked, with a tilt of his head.

"Maybe. If you want your son, take him, but be back before 7pm, PM." she told him, repeating 'pm' twice. He stares at her for a second.

"Can I get something else?"

"What?"

"You, I want the mother and the son." 

"Go flirt somewhere else, Korea's cutest bachelor." despite her replying with a snarky comment, her heart fluttered.

"Am I a bachelor? I'm engaged though, does that still count?" he asked her.

"En-engaged?" she asked, shocked. "With who?" her heart burns with jelousy, and clenches in pain that he actually moved on.

"A really pretty girl, I don't know if you know her, but I met her a while back, she's also really cute, but she doesn't know it. Mmm some heiress, ya know." he says with a shrug. He catches her jelous look and smiled.

"Whatever." she mutters again as she gets up to dress herself. "I'm taking Jisoo out if you're not."

"Where to?" he asked half-heartedly as he played with the boy on his lap.

"Out to eat."

"Uh-huh, where? With who?"

"Friends house, with friends."

"Can I come?" 

"Uhhhh no?" she replies from her walk-in closet. He sets his son down into his crib, before walking over to the closet. 

"Why? Are you meeting with your new man?" he asks in a husky voice evem though his heart squeezed.

"Totally." she sarcastically replies, trying to brush over the feeling of jelousy. "Why? You jelous?" she teases.

"Yes, I am very jelous. I just want mark you as mine. You're mine Hwang Suyeon, don't think of leaving me." he whispers into her ear. She tenses at the lack of distance between them. She can smell his colonge, he was so close, but no longer her's, or maybe he was never her's.

"Very funny, stop toying with me. Go back to your fiancée." she fakes a laugh.

"And do what?" 

"I don't know, whatever you want?" she asks.

"Whatever I want, huh?" 

She glups as he closes the little distance between them. He turns her around and pushes her against the sliver of wall between her clothes. Her breath hitches. "M-Myungsoo, s-stop, you're engaged."

"I know, and so what?" 

"This isn't the kind of thing we should be doing. This is not being friends." she tries to hide her face, not wanting him to see how much it pains her to say those words.

"No, it isn't, but who said we're friends?"

"We stopped the friends with ben-hmp!" she shrieks as he slams his lips against her's for the first time in what seemed like years but was only days. 

"Mine, mine, mine. You're mine, we're not friends. You're my fiancée, and you will be my wife." he gasps for air.

She was shocked when he revealed the fact that she was his fiancée.

"You should've moved on." she starts tearing up, "why do you make it so hard for me to leave you? We aren't meant to be, the reporters are going to damage your reputation, I am, Jisoo is, what about you're family buisness, everything is going to go wrong! I should've never came back! Why did I come back?" she cries as she slids to the floor.

"Suyeon." he says, shocked, he never knew the exact reason why she didn't want to marry him, but her confession suprised him. She tried to slips past him, but he pulled her into a hug, burying his face into the crook of her neck. "Suyeon...."

She wanted to call out to him, but that meant she was holding him down. 

"I'm sorry my love, please, don't go. I need you more than you need me."

She needed him, she needed him as much as he needed her, but she stayed silent. 

"I love you, don't push me away anymore, please don't." he begged when she tried to push him away for the second time, his grip tighten, afraid to lose her. 

Her heart clenched when she felt tears against her skin. She wanted to comfort him, to stay, but some things would be lost if she stayed, it might cost him his family buisness, his reputation, she can't ruin him like that.

 

 

►►►►

Lol I dunno where this is going. I'm sorry I haven't updated for a few days, I was too busy um gaming....

Yeah anyways I dunno, i'm very repeative, sorry!

See ya!